"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday"Kirschey

Nijisanji L Collection

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Leddit Nijifriends are tackling the discord screenies in the best way they know, being smug about it

However, besides this one post making fun of the discord thing, the general reddit is still content in shitting on management and posting Dokibird, its strange that Pot of Riku got sweeped but there are still posts shilling for Dokibird and people sharing their grievances over the most recent situation, really bizzare its not locked down or being acted upon in spite of evidence that they have been taking posts down
Most funny thing would be that they dont care as a whole but pot of riku was a step too far

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Scarle and Aster are having a Pet Tier list stream in about an hour-ish

I'll be straight up, it wasn't on either of their schedules which isn't a bad or a good thing

but it is an interesting thing to note considering the earlier discord pic.

Thought I should crosspost this here too

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thought I should crosspost this here too
im thinking that this is the panic button that the management pulled out to at least try and quell the rrats flying around everywhere now

though it really doesnt help in quelling said rrats its more of a desperate move more than anything else since its abrupt

Stunned But Dumb

im thinking that this is the panic button that the management pulled out to at least try and quell the rrats flying around everywhere now

though it really doesnt help in quelling said rrats its more of a desperate move more than anything else since its abrupt
See I had thought that, but I don't want to count out the possibility that they just later talked it out and made up like adults. It could also be a reaction by their choice and not management

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Awoogers

See I had thought that, but I don't want to count out the possibility that they just later talked it out and made up like adults. It could also be a reaction by their choice and not management
yeah that could be a good angle and probably the better one tbh

but we dont know much about aster and if those screenshots were in fact in some form real the fucker most likely gaslighted scarle into appearing to try and clear his name and have some kind of smokescreen in case someone drops anothing thing about him as well

Punished Lurker

Oh boy oh boy. This is so goddamn stupid. But Luca is a fucking retard holy shit. I had no idea he was Javaaaa. The guy got banned multiple times from No Pixel and just disapeared one day well now i know why :whatastory:
I have no knowledge of the No Pixel lore, what was Java like? and what did he do to get those bans?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Does Luca have female unicorns? I bet they are seething pretty fucking hard right now.
Yes he does. Most of Pomu's antis back in the day on /vt/ are seething Lucub yumejos. Because they thought Pomu was cucking them.

Xuhle

Management mandated or Aster tantrum?
Its almost like that screencap hit really close to home.
From what little I've seen of aster before, he would probably enjoy being manhandled so probably threw a tantrum to get manhandled like that.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Yeah I think this stream might be some form of damage control by Aster and not just a coincidence.
1707428756540.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
> He told me multiple times, in Nijisanji, as Luca, he wanted to "leak" a better selfie of him because he didn't like the one the dox site and others had.

So it's not just women. :depressedtako:

Xuhle

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
she (Raziel) built 80% of "pogland" in the minecraft server on Luca's account, using creative mode, to "help luca defeat pomu"
This is quite possibly the saddest thing I've read on here.

I definitely got a kick out of Raziel roleplaying as Luca on the Niji Minecraft server and fleeing the moment Pomu appears, though.

I really want to see Pomu's response. We'll never get one, but I still want to see it.

And Luca's gone. Dead. Finito. Fired out of a cannon.

Which might make him Niji's first justifiable termination. Huh.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

faithful parachute

Awoogers

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
yep its definitely damage control

I'm going to be live at the same time (I think?), @ me if they say anything interdasting.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I pay so little attention to Niji unless a former purple laughing dragon was involved that I knew absolutely zero about this Luca. Now, the main thing I will take away is that he made some secretary-like woman secretly build his shit in Minecraft and write his "hand-written" notes among other shit he was supposed to be doing himself. And to that, I respond with:

What the fuck, man?
:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I pay so little attention to Niji unless a former purple laughing dragon was involved that I knew absolutely zero about this Luca. Now, the main thing I will take away is that he made some secretary-like woman secretly build his shit in Minecraft and write his "hand-written" notes among other shit he was supposed to be doing himself. And to that, I respond with:

What the fuck, man?
:whatastory:

Chinese Fujos: [Yuka Takaoka intensifies]

Top Bottom