"I guess machine fucking is similar to hypnosis, mostly, girls can't move. I've always loved this fetish, I was influenced by it during childhood"Ange Katrina

Nijisanji L Collection

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
The virgin Mel firing vs the Chad Selen destruction

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Ah, makes me remember the Niji discord leak. Hololive is in shambles indeed :smugazki:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Well, they fucking Zaioned her. Zaion was unironically my favourite liver back when she was still active so I can't say I'm not pissed. The fact that Selen tried to kill herself from the stress of everything going on already shows that we're living in the good timeline. Things could have gone much, much worse. I look forward to seeing Doki during the Lunar New Year.

1707137282438.png

Zaion is trending. This is a pattern and not an isolated incident with Anycolor.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"In May 2023, we sent a notice to Selen Tatsuki, stating that any further violation of the Activity Rules or engaging in false or misleading statements that could damage our company's reputation would result in the termination of our affiliation contract. However, she has continued to violate the Activity Rules."

I was racking my brain for what happened in May and got my answer via a Spongebob meme:

It was probably connected to when she was trying to offer prize money for an outfit design contest. Now just like with the Last Cup of Coffee video I find it very hard to believe this was not run through management at least once or twice before trying to publicize it so I can understand her frustration if managers (maybe at a different level) were nixing something that had previously been approved.

I kinda hope we get a Zaion-like manifesto going over her side of all of this, but first, since the suicide attempt rrat has been all but validated, I hope she gets her mentals stabilized first. I think the outpouring of support she's seen both before and after Niji's post will help.

Lunar new year will be this upcoming Saturday, by the way.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Stunned But Dumb

I went to check the subreddit, it's filled with people posting her PL and hating on Niji so get a good look before the jannies come a sweeping

I'm angry as all hell at niji's joke of a management and heartbroken at what Selen had to go through. I honestly don't know what to say. I'd get in trouble for saying how I feel, so I'll leave it at that.
I'm also extremely suspicious of who these other talents are that harassed her. Maybe it's an overreaction, but I'd rather not even look at a niji stream again. I hope to hear doki laugh again one day when she feels better

Edit: I'm going to archive them. I know this can be seen as useless fluff info or whatever, but I feel like doing something. Please let me know if I've screwed something up.
Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive

Archive

Not too much else seems very interesting, so I will leave it at that for now. See you saturday, Doki

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Somewhere, somehow, in anycolor's HQ building, an executive is sampling a fine cup of hot brew whilst smoking a ciggy, thinking to himself "yokkattaa, I'm doing fantastic work for this great business!"

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Somewhere, somehow, in anycolor's HQ building, an executive is sampling a fine cup of hot brew whilst smoking a ciggy, thinking to himself "yokkattaa, I'm doing fantastic work for this great business!"

Take comfort in the knowledge that that man will get cancer.

Bug Eater

Wouldn't be surprised if he's known about this for a while, will be interesting to see how the rest of her NA friends react once they wake up (I'm sure NiceWigg will have something to say about it). At any rate I'm sure she won't have any problem reconnecting with the Apex community, they liked her because of her personality and not the corpo she was attached to.

Militante

Take comfort in the knowledge that that man will get cancer.

That coffee? brought in fresh by a masked man with a fishy smell about him.

Zapan1984

random tweet i came across. maybe some one will translate the jp Termination statement

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm just glad she's finally free from that total fucking shit show of a corp. Fuck Nijisanji fuck anycolor fuck anyone who still laps their shit up. She'll always be the purple laughing dragon to me but I hope her reincarnation goes well when and if she eventually decides to go that route.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
random tweet i came across. maybe some one will translate the jp Termination statement

We saw Millie go all narc on her when they privated the MV. IN PUBLIC.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
may every nijifag eat shit :)

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
New informal group: The Bad Girls of Nijisanji.
Anycolor is the first VTuber corpo to almost killed a VTuber. Only actually leading to someone's death could top this.

The saddest part, these niggas will still be getting support from the bunch of their retarded fanbase. I genuinely hope the resulting backlash of this will usher the path to their destruction.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Anycolor is the first VTuber corpo to almost killed a VTuber. Only actually leading to someone's death could top this.

The saddest part, these niggas will still be getting support from the bunch of their retarded fanbase. I genuinely hope the resulting backlash of this will usher the path to their destruction.
The worst part, to me, is that they've said that merch with her voice and/or likeness may be sold in the future, but she was "already compensated" for that.
If any dragoons lurk around here, they should know that 0% of that money is going to DokiSelen.

Xuhle

New informal group: The Bad Girls of Nijisanji.
So who do we think is part of the mean girls? I'm going to say Finana, Millie, uki, ren, and kotaka maybe.

Certainly don't think it's the normal clique we all know about. elira and enna seemed to be on friendly terms with selen the last I saw them together, most of the guys when I payed attention to them from luxism and noctyx were nice enough themselves and seemed chill. Illuna guys after Zaion did seen a bit mask off fur a moment, with maybe the expectation of aster but don't watch him at all so couldn't tell you. Ver and doppi also don't fit ether. Haven't watched any of Kris or triple t to know them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom