"Hahaha this is nothing compared to the questions you guys ask me all the time, questions like 'What flavor are Subaru-chan's boobs?'"Oozora Subaru

Nijisanji L Collection

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Xuhle

Well proctor slept and instead of graduating like most expected, kurosanji goes scorched earth.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
whoever predicted the zaion approach i have nothing but applause to you because not only did you predict the juiciest piece available its also gonna be a fucking shitshow

and its still february mind you

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Well proctor slept and instead of graduating like most expected, kurosanji goes scorched earth.
I don't mean to defend kurosanji, but she had to know they would shitcan her for getting uppity over the MV. Maybe it's what she wanted.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I return from my several month long hiatus from this site to say: I hope riku's yacht crashes abd burns like his company is right now. Dokibird did not deserve the abuse she experienced at that shit hole black company and I hope Millie burns for defending Nijisanji so vehemently. Not actually though, I don't want Millie to burn I'm just mad.

I saw the announcement and I unironically cried because that meant her hospitalisation wasn't just a stealth suspension, it was most likely self harm and god I want to (((not harm))) Riku

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I don't mean to defend kurosanji, but she had to know they would shitcan her for getting uppity over the MV. Maybe it's what she wanted.
cant be no its been confirmed that she attempted to hero herself after all

and the fact that they could have blood on their hands seems like the best of black company media that we have in recent years

PemAloeKenzoku

Go fuck yourself Niji you piece of shit company. Glad Selen is finally free albeit under shitty circumstances

Salado

1707134355850744.png

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Sorry for double posting but:
Screenshot_20240205_195812.jpg
If anyone, ANYONE supports nijisanji after THIS I'm going to go even more batshit insane the I already am. She definitely has a case for a lawsuit for something like workplace harassment or abuse right? These cunts drove this woman to try and kill herself and then they had the audacity to terminate her and try make her look like the bad guy???? I'm sorry I'm ranting I need to log off before I do something I'll regret

Salado

SLVPNC

Salado

bothyourhouses

They fucking did it. Lol. Lmao even. I shouldn't be laughing given all this poor woman has gone through but god damn.

Salado

Xuhle

So what do we think of the odds are that elira also gets an entire new model now? Cause her mama had joined in the rest of the Twitter horde in asking where selen was.

The Dented Guy

I have autism, please be patient
selen has been freed. good for her. as usual, big L for niji lol

Salado

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Correct me if am wrong but I’ve been browsing NijiEN’s Twitter profiles and it seems nobody is scheduled to stream in the next few hours?

Think they might have some heads-up about this shitstorm that this management’s unleashed and keeping their heads low for the next day or so. So far only Sonny has retweeted the Selen termination notice .

Kalion

:)
Slap me with the numberfag reaction here, but Doki's tweets have more likes than the termination announcement, despite the announcement having well over twice as many views.
A sign more people think the statement is bullshit than not, I'd say.

UberSoldat

Correct me if am wrong but I’ve been browsing NijiEN’s Twitter profiles and it seems nobody is scheduled to stream in the next few hours?

Think they might have some heads-up about this shitstorm that this management’s unleashed.
Kotoka is live rn

Top Bottom