"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

Wait he's gone? What happened.
we had him do a one on one penis slapping battle against @Awoogers and sadly awooger won, he's fully banned
you admit she was prolly whipped by management would that not mean you should be blaming them. Not saying she had no choice but it was a shitty one also that's literally how corpo graduations have more or less always worked even in cover no one is straight up saying coco is KSon or Nina is Matara even if everyone knows.

Threadbanned for a day i think.
I didnt say I was being rational :smugpipi:

roktofferson

Xuhle

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I am still neutral with the "Nijis are being being held as hostages by Anycolor" thing but,
Why some of their names were in the doc?(this could easily be dismissed as someone lying)
Vshojo poachs also had problems with MNGMT(except Mysta because he was a retard) but why not a single one of them got threated this badly ?(Termination Zaion Style,Hit video,etc.)

frz

I am still neutral with the "Nijis are being being held as hostages by Anycolor" thing but,
Why some of their names were in the doc?(this could easily be dismissed as someone lying)
Vshojo poachs also had problems with MNGMT(except Mysta because he was a retard) but why not a single one of them got threated this badly ?(Termination Zaion Style,Hit video,etc.)
Why are you censoring management? This isnt twitter.
Zaion/Selen did things without their consent. They also butthead with management, disagreeing with their decision.
They are making an example out of them so the rest would fall in line.
Something like if you go against us we will make your exit the most intolerable and make sure no other corpo will take you by turning you into a problematic individual and publicly airing your "dirt" (indie scene isnt big in JP getting blacklisted by most corpo greatly kill off people chance to earn money as a vtuber). A.k.a. the same shit Wactor pulls. It's text book black corpo behavior.

Mysta/Pomu/Nina kept their head down during their entire tenure. If Niji say dont do something then they didnt do said thing. Cue Pomu literally not have any songs released until she was kill and Nina tooking up projects that management was supposed to do. Likely making merches.

Their names being included the doc can either be witness to the bullying or participants of the bullying. Judging by Vox and Elira's tone I'd bet they werent simply witness.

Last edited:

Xuhle

:painpeko::painpeko::painpeko::painpeko:
Kill me
Andrew, Legal mindset, subject his entire stream to Vox's bf asmr with the blow job in it.

:lumitenmakillhim::lumitenmakillhim:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Niji please do something I'm learning things I rather not :faunacry:
The last two Mondays have had absolute bangers on their part. Maybe we'll go for #3?
Fuck, this dude is rollercoaster of an artist!

I won't lie, I that one hit hard. Had to compose myself a bit afterwards.
Rainbow collection post:

Niji acted on their promises to look out for Livers Mental Health, everyone is mandated to see a shrink/doctor and cut down on their activities if they're fucked (although that would essentially put the entire branch on hiatus).
All of NijiEN suspended at the same time. Hoshikawa and Hana aki thrown into US timezones to help cope.
Wait he's gone? What happened.
Turns out we had a "No Annoying Flips" rule, meaning we can have one singular Swagapino and @Awoogers has been granted the title for life.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

rrats are coming hot and heavy .png
TRUST THE PLAN TWO MORE WEEKS - S
:rratsareWinning:

VSoyBoy

Mysta definitely had issues with management, including things falling through for odd reasons (like his planned appearance on Trash Taste). What he never did is just do it anyways without permission. He also has been and almost definitely still is friends with Vox and Ike past his graduation, which is why I think their involvement might be more benign than people (and they themselves with that statement) make it seem.

Only loosely related but an issue I had with the public's response around the Nijis is that we assume graduates are probably innocent concerning Doki, and we also assume that Niji has, and had since before the termination day, a long list of upcoming graduations. Yet everyone still in Niji is a suspect/complicit with Doki happenings within public perception (save for 2 or 3 people), all because of a single retweet. Lots of people catching slack they wouldn't have, had they had a higher place in the queue.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
:painpeko::painpeko::painpeko::painpeko:
Kill me
Andrew, Legal mindset, subject his entire stream to Vox's bf asmr with the blow job in it.

:lumitenmakillhim::lumitenmakillhim:

Ganbatte Lap friend :BijouBijou:
You are doing a good work

Xuhle

Will say his stream with false and rima not really getting anything of note to make a post for it yet.
Or at least nothing really new to add on anything.

Also in total andrew, the legal mindset, has done a total of 25 hours just about the vtuber.

Xuhle

frz

Will say his stream with false and rima not really getting anything of note to make a post for it yet.
Or at least nothing really new to add on anything.

Also in total andrew, the legal mindset, has done a total of 25 hours just about the vtuber.
Clout goblin
At least Rima got 3k subs out of that stream so something positive came out of it.
Mysta definitely had issues with management, including things falling through for odd reasons (like his planned appearance on Trash Taste). What he never did is just do it anyways without permission. He also has been and almost definitely still is friends with Vox and Ike past his graduation, which is why I think their involvement might be more benign than people (and they themselves with that statement) make it seem.

Only loosely related but an issue I had with the public's response around the Nijis is that we assume graduates are probably innocent concerning Doki, and we also assume that Niji has, and had since before the termination day, a long list of upcoming graduations. Yet everyone still in Niji is a suspect/complicit with Doki happenings within public perception (save for 2 or 3 people), all because of a single retweet. Lots of people catching slack they wouldn't have, had they had a higher place in the queue.
It depends. I think mostly the hatred are divided toward vox/elira/millie/enna. Noone else was really hated for retweeting beside rosemi. Everyone understand it was government mandate. The subs decrease hitting everyone was due to people no longer can support nijisanji. I dont think people hated or blame the likes of Wilson or Bandage.
Except whatever the fuck going on with Ren and that "I'm me" tweet I guess. But people also were very quickly dismiss him as an idiot and stopped caring about him just like Mike.
For some unknown reason, Rosemi bear the brunt of all the hatred for retweeting, which is indeed completely unfair to her. I dont know why people was looking for reasons to be disappointed only for her or just a bunch of falseflagger crying. However, I kinda have doubt that she was one foot out of the window and waiting for her queue turn like you are claiming. Unless you believe the rrat that new outfit = graduation. She might be terminated though with how things transpired.
There are also some others that can be easily pointed out to be safe from graduations. Such as the likes of meloco who can just join JP the moment EN folded.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Clout goblin
At least Rima got 3k subs out of that stream so something positive came out of it.
Wouldnt say it was mostly for clout. I just didnt hear anything of note for it to be brought up here. Anyone is free to watch his 9 hour stream if they want to see something i might have missed.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

frz

Wouldnt say it was mostly for clout. I just didnt hear anything of note for it to be brought up here. Anyone is free to watch his 9 hour stream if they want to see something i might have missed.
Actually I just remember seeing something he said was interesting
- There is a thing called completeness of evidence. If niji want to use the music video only 2 days in court, they will have to submit the full chat log. Not just those cropped out messages. If they fail to comply such that "evidence" will not be counted in court.
- Unlikely that anyone will sue, Nijisanji has more to lose if they actually file the lawsuit: 1. Have to release the full chatlog. 2. Liable to counter--suing regarding sharing of privacy of information.
- Whichever dumb fuck wrote the sister manifesto is liable for defamation as they use BPD to attack selen's character.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lol. Lmao , even.
Last bit of numberfagging from me, promise. I've just been waiting for this one.
600-K-BAYBEE.png

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/live/8B2n4i8dO4E?si=xZEz8GT7sGqIU9l0&t=8237
UNDER-600-K-BAYBEE.png

Edit: Huh. For some reason the video keeps jumping back a minute right after it loads. Gimme a sec. The actual relevant part is at 2:17:17.
Edit 2: It jumps back even farther every time I refresh the page and try again. What the fuck?
Edit 3: Can't find a way to fix the embed, so I'll just link the video, too.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Not-Pomu returning soon??? :hope:

archive

I'm praying for the Freaky Ghost Maid to return from heaven now. Listen to your oshis, Mint/Pomu/Deerskin!
The Monkey Paw curls one of its fingers.

Not-Pomu returns to her Office Lady job.
God please don't let this happen. The way she used to speak about her last job made it sound like she was working for a shady insurance scam business. She only ever kept working there during her first year at Niji because of the Health Insurance Plan she had from there sounded like it covered her whole surgery.

TRUST THE PLAN TWO MORE WEEKS - S
:rratsareWinning:

Rosemi reincarnates: 😁
She becomes a prime target for @God's Strongest Freebird : 💀💀💀

Bug Eater

They only people who I think are completely innocent are U-san and Sayu. I forgot where I saw the post here (there are too many Nijisanji threads!) but it's rumoured that there's currently a big divide within Niji regarding this topic, I think the internal situation is probably pretty complicated and can't be boiled down to whether they retweeted Elira's stream or not - especially considering that they didn't (and probably will never) get the whole story. Also I'm assuming that Elira/Vox/Ike selectively leaked its contents to all ex-livers, and have been pressuring people behind the scenes to rescind their support, which is why Mysta unfollowed her way before they did their retarded exposé stream. I'm not even sure if not-Pomu will interact with Doki once she reincarnates for real. But I think that's also a different situation to being complicit in the bullying.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom