"And that is the kind of quality content you can expect on the Pen... yvughmmvhaimAhppa... avVAdduh... heddhumYewchube channel! Thank you very much, I'm gonna go lie down and die now"Rin Penrose

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhle

I guess after Nick was being exposed as degenerate lawyer, this guy is the only choice left for the youtube lawyer to watch at.

Again, if a lawyer need to use youtube as their career, i seriously doubt their actual competence.

I considered them to provide entertainment, not actual law advice
(basically advice people buy shitcoins, but claiming they are putting disclaimer as not an actual financial advisor)
Andrew method of his videos, and especially streams is to do both. He wants to teach people the law to actually make better judgement but he is still a practicing lawyer.

His motto is literally "be your own judge."

USS IOWA

Oh yeah Pyro made a second video about Doki, If anyone cares.

Xuhle

So just something interesting that could be nothing but also be against the thing that most people assumed cause the issue. Andrew, Legal mindset, was actually shocked by Zaion dming the manager even if it wasnt the manager was one of the issues that got her in trouble almost indicating that it shouldnt have matter if she "jumped the ladder".
:zaionwhatsgoingon:

niggaphil

Some news update, luca and shu shouldn't be graduate and terminate anytime soon unless there is bad shit happened in next few days.

Found in chink forum. There would be Shu and Luca fan meeting in the coming March. It was only announced today. Since it is so recent, i guess they wouldn't be in the Riku's chopping board yet.

Well, Unless they decide to post a black video like Elira, Vox, and Ike... :dokiSmug:

0Z3CWG5l.jpg

link: https://www.facebook.com/share/p/f7AuBMDubNLc314w/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Someone please help me archive it, because i am outside at the moment.

Bronze

Some news update, luca and shu shouldn't be graduate and terminate anytime soon unless there is bad shit happened in next few days.

Found in chink forum. There would be Shu and Luca fan meeting in the coming March. It was only announced today. Since it is so recent, i guess they wouldn't be in the Riku's chopping board yet.

Well, Unless they decide to post a black video like Elira, Vox, and Ike... :dokiSmug:

View attachment 64139

I don't think any unapproved video will be made after that one.
Archive

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

View attachment 64139

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I guess after Nick was being exposed as degenerate lawyer, this guy is the only choice left for the youtube lawyer to watch at.
I mean the guy is at least a PRACTICING lawyer. :ironmousekek:
Since this shit broke containment there's a chance that baker chick or whatever she was called will cover the rushia lolsuits. There's enough tea as the femoids say that could keep her wine moms entertained.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So just something interesting that could be nothing but also be against the thing that most people assumed cause the issue. Andrew, Legal mindset, was actually shocked by Zaion dming the manager even if it wasnt the manager was one of the issues that got her in trouble almost indicating that it shouldnt have matter if she "jumped the ladder".
:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Exactly. Jumping the ladder can't be a legal reason to terminate contract or fire employee. If you have problem with your direct superiour - you obviously go step higher, or file complaint to HR if it exist.

Limkin

Kotoka as his favorite EN is such a bitchass copout move, Yamanba she is JP. When she and Meloco saw all the EN drama they probably wondered what that retarded branch got up to this time and wondering when Riku is gonna shut it down before remembering they're still technically EN.
Meloco is too busy milking her paypigs and Kotoka is too busy reading BL about submissive old men to care about EN drama

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I say this as a certified chicken lover, but bro all Kiara does is complain lmao. Especially about management.

Remember the time she played Uno with Pomu, Nina, and Rosemi and started dunking on the game and the publisher really hard since its dogwater and the nijis had to just awkwardly sit there and say nothing?
You just know that after the stream ended Pomu and company got yelled at by management for what Kiara said.

niggaphil

You just know that after the stream ended Pomu and company got yelled at by management for what Kiara said.
i thought KuroEN has more freedom to speak and do shit than the Hololive where whores only want to be idol, and limited by holo management red tape?

This is one of the arguments that niji defense force loved to use when arguing with other fanbase to exert their superiority.

But look at it now, niji defense force does not have anymore good thing to say after multiple disasters done by the KuroEN and some talents. Now they can only blame and bite on Doki and Sayu for having mental disorder, and their menhera causing KuroEN downfall.

How the table turned huh:dokibirdWhat:

frz

i thought KuroEN has more freedom to speak and do shit than the Hololive where whores only want to be idol, and limitrd by holo management red tape?

This is one of the arguments that niji defense force loved to use when arguing with other fanbase to exert their superiority.

But look at it now, niji defense force does not have anymore good thing to say after multiple disasters done by the KuroEN and some talents. Now they can only blame and bite on Doki and Sayu for having mental disorder, and their menhera causing KuroEN downfall.

I decided to go check
The uno stream was on April 1
Pomu next streams were April 1, April 2, April 6, April 10, and April 17
See the sudden increase in delays between her 4th and 5th streams?
There is a chance management found out on april 10 and decided to suspend her for 1 week.

USS IOWA

I don't get why Nijisanji is scared of Western companies losing their perms it's not like they don't get used of people bashing their games on a regular basing,They most likely ignored those.

niggaphil

I don't get why Nijisanji is scared of Western companies losing their perms it's not like they don't get used of people bashing their games on a regular basing,They most likely ignored those.
Japan corporate (Kurosanji) when dealing with Western corpo:

chihirogumi

i thought KuroEN has more freedom to speak and do shit than the Hololive where whores only want to be idol, and limited by holo management red tape?

What's funny is that when Pomu and Kiara initially revealed that red tape was preventing them to collab together, some people speculated back then that it was HoloEN management being the sticks in the mud and being insular. Now we know that NijiEN management were the culprits behind the initial collab denial.

niggaphil

Cool story, not-Pomu. Do you try to reflect something? :dokiSmug:

archive

Edit: not-pomu deleted the replies on her tweet. Looks like she worried it would be taken out of context. Glad that i managed to archive it before the deletion shown above.

Now we can speculate that Pomu maybe lurking vt or here, and saw us discuss about it.

Hi Not-Pomu! if you see this message, please post an emote in twitter to let us know! :pomuLove:

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I decided to go check
The uno stream was on April 1
Pomu next streams were April 1, April 2, April 6, April 10, and April 17
See the sudden increase in delays between her 4th and 5th streams?
There is a chance management found out on april 10 and decided to suspend her for 1 week.
If you could find more circumstantial evidence like this it would be a great work of journalism. It would also be pretty funny.
It's amazing how coincidences in Nijisanji stopped being perceived as just coincidences now, everything is a crack leaking poison.
:rratsareWinning:

archive

She wrote that in such a pedantic way people started shitting the replies, this one is on her but good on her to go see her oshi in person at least.

Edit: Well, it seems was intentional.

Archive

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The wait for Monday can't end soon enough. I need to see what Niji's next move is gonna be.

God, please, no. I'm behind on my script as it is. Save it for Tuesday at least!

Hol' up. The idol that graduated was also named ぽむ (pomu)?

It's like an onion.

niggaphil

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom