"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSoyBoy

Like I said, I think there might be some legal BS surrounding their past activities, but it might be a lot looser than one would think looking at other Niji legal BS.
Just to add to this again, Kuro is currently doing an IRL stream in JP going through a Zoo. He had a fan come up, really nice and no yab actually. The fan handed him a card with some kind words and drawings, one side had Mysta, one had Kuro. The fan and Kuro made sure not to show the Mysta side. Kuro stops to read some things on the Mysta side, calls Mysta his "Stalker" (Since he keeps appearing in his react andy streams probably). Again you'd have to be brainless not to make the connection, and I think if it was any more than an IP issue (not being able to show the Avatar), he and the other Graduates would be a lot more scared to even mention anything surrounding their past activities.

Edit: Another fan came up, Japanese this time, doesn't speak a word of english, looks like she's about to break down. She has a phone case of the stalker. Kuro: "I can't say the name of the stalker chat, but you know him."

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just to add to this again, Kuro is currently doing an IRL stream in JP going through a Zoo. He had a fan come up, really nice and no yab actually. The fan handed him a card with some kind words and drawings, one side had Mysta, one had Kuro. The fan and Kuro made sure not to show the Mysta side. Kuro stops to read some things on the Mysta side, calls Mysta his "Stalker" (Since he keeps appearing in his react andy streams probably). Again you'd have to be brainless not to make the connection, and I think if it was any more than an IP issue (not being able to show the Avatar), he and the other Graduates would be a lot more scared to even mention anything surrounding their past activities.
Damn I wish he was found by some fujo or anti so we could see him get one-guy'd live on stream.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Damn I wish he was found by some fujo or anti so we could see him get one-guy'd live on stream.
Give it time nene, it'll happen.

Xuhle

Seems people were recommending our resident @The Nousagi to chat with andrew, but people were also trying to poison the well with his patreon stuff.

Malchior

I've seen some crazy sister copium takes so far but this one is definitely up there god damn
I know that's a joke, but at the slim chance this is true, whoever did this has to have the power of exchange oxygen by condensed copium
Kotoka effectively on a streaming hiatus due to an unspecified medical condition. She’s only streamed twice recently, once on the day of Selen’s termination and the other one 5 days ago.

Archive

Another stealth suspens- oh... it's you... please don't come back
Even if both sides remain completely silent, I doubt they'll undo the damage unless their quarterly report in a month from now is literal magic. Their report in June is going to tank their stock, anyone that's following along knows this. You can't have a branch that represents 20% of your company disappear for several weeks and have zero Valentine's merch. Not getting that Valentine's merch is going to hurt.

This concept is just hilarious to me.
"Man, I really want to quit but I have to wait so long to quit that I can start up entirely new projects."
If both sides keep silence this case people will start to forgot the reasons about this... hell I'm pretty sure there are already people that forgot at least half the reasons Niji is the shitty hellhole they are...

frz

I've seen some crazy sister copium takes so far but this one is definitely up there god damn

This has to be some sarcastic meme. Hololive is so toxic because everyone appears happy? And the people who got fired didn't blast the company?

"Their talents don't complain. They must be unhappy."
pankonfusion.png

>Holo girls can't complain
Half the reasoning behind Holo next graduation theories are due to complaints various members have voiced at various points and time. Sisters' best and brightest aren't have a good showing.

I say this as a certified chicken lover, but bro all Kiara does is complain lmao. Especially about management.

Remember the time she played Uno with Pomu, Nina, and Rosemi and started dunking on the game and the publisher really hard since its dogwater and the nijis had to just awkwardly sit there and say nothing?

Yeah lets forget that Mikeneko wanted Cover to change the wording of her termination because she never "leaked" something according to her and Cover had to answer that with a :"NO"

"Freedom to complain" these bitches are incredibly dumb. Talents openly complain about shit all the time, including management decisions. Meanwhile, Niji livers sound like they have a gun to their head at all times and seem to vaguepost about everything.

Seriously, compare Sana, Vesper, and Magni to Mysta and Nina. The former never said shit about their time in Holo, not even hints. Meanwhile Mysta and Nina just dumped all over them as much as they possibly could. Can't wait to see not-Kyo do the same thing, too.
7_Reasons_You_May_Not_Be_Catching_Fish_-_Daggerfish_Gear_1600x.jpg

I expected something better on this forum, all of ya are long time reader how do you fell for the average catalogue bait on 4chan....

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I expected something better on this forum, all of ya are long time reader how do you fell for the average catalogue bait on 4chan....
We're talking about Nijisisters tho, is that take really impossible for them?

Stunned But Dumb

It's the nijisisters document man. I can't help but think, "Well, maybe they are that stupid"

frz

We're talking about Nijisisters tho, is that take really impossible for them?
Can they? Yes. But are you trashing on a twitter user with history of defending nijisanji or a random anon on 4chan making catalogue bait threads?
Shit like this goes up on /vt/ everyday even before selen :nehgah:. Ya'll got baited accept it

Xuhle

Apparently Andrew, legal mindset if its not entirely clear who im saying by that, was scarred for having to find out what BF experience is. :painpeko::painpeko:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
He doesn't need to respond

I honestly believe that Niji won't step in it again, at least not in regards to Doki. I think that communications redditor had a pretty good write up on the situation and I think his take is pretty good when considering all the info we have. They might step in it again when other livers graduate and then tell their horror stories though.
Kotoka as his favorite EN is such a bitchass copout move, Yamanba she is JP. When she and Meloco saw all the EN drama they probably wondered what that retarded branch got up to this time and wondering when Riku is gonna shut it down before remembering they're still technically EN.

fortnitesmasherX

To answer the questions about Rosemi, she made a members post 5 days ago. So she was last available right before Elira's stream.
Rosemi has ended her silence. Just posted again in members.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-18-01-40-59-883~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-18-01-40-59-883~2.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 199

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Apparently Andrew, legal mindset if its not entirely clear who im saying by that, was scarred for having to find out what BF experience is. :painpeko::painpeko:
Please tell me he found the Vox blowjob stream. Given that image going around Twitter, I am guessing he did?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Xuhle

Please tell me he found the Vox blowjob stream. Given that image going around Twitter, I am guessing he did?
:SelenHAHAhere:
That is exactly the one he said he saw.

Bronze

Niji please do something I'm learning things I rather not :faunacry:

Xuhle

So watched andrew second stream.

> Covered 39IQ also thinks they are dumb
> Questioned if 39IQ has documents that makes them able to know more on things.
> Is already in talks with False to do an interview over this
> Showed the Phoniex wright meme
> Talked about what is covered in PEPETA
> Briefly talked about the refutation to the nijisister doc.
> Goes over the god rrat
> Cover the Zaion termination. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
> Covered Sayu doc, and after seeing it sees the obvious bullshit that Nijisanji pulled espically on the emote, the genmate song, and other very nitpicky things they pulled.
> Also supa are trying to get Andrew on the male as female vtuber pipeline.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So watched andrew second stream.

> Covered 39IQ also thinks they are dumb
> Questioned if 39IQ has documents that makes them able to know more on things.
> Is already in talks with False to do an interview over this
> Showed the Phoniex wright meme
> Talked about what is covered in PEPETA
> Briefly talked about the refutation to the nijisister doc.
> Goes over the god rrat
> Cover the Zaion termination. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
> Also supa are trying to get Andrew on the male as female vtuber pipeline.
Given the amount of legal contraverses in the vtuber sphere, I imagine he found a cash cow to milk for the next few months. Expect a Mike lolsuit stream shortly.

Xuhle

Given the amount of legal contraverses in the vtuber sphere, I imagine he found a cash cow to milk for the next few months. Expect a Mike lolsuit stream shortly.
He abosolute did and said he was going to look into that, and the niji previous lolsuits.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
He abosolute did and said he was going to look into that, and the niji previous lolsuits.
Rather watch him than the other commentary idiots in YT.

niggaphil

Rather watch him than the other commentary idiots in YT.
I guess after Nick was being exposed as degenerate lawyer, this guy is the only choice left for the youtube lawyer to watch at.

Again, if a lawyer need to use youtube as their career, i seriously doubt their actual competence.

I considered them to provide entertainment, not actual law advice
(basically advice people buy shitcoins, but they are putting disclaimer that they are not an actual financial advisor)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom