"'Nothing beats a ground pound' That's funny because you guys know- that's actually WHAT I DID TO YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT"Amelia Watson

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Even if both sides remain completely silent, I doubt they'll undo the damage unless their quarterly report in a month from now is literal magic. Their report in June is going to tank their stock, anyone that's following along knows this. You can't have a branch that represents 20% of your company disappear for several weeks and have zero Valentine's merch. Not getting that Valentine's merch is going to hurt.
Good point, I'd neglected to think of that. But they may still get a temporary respite due to the drama dying down outside the financial sphere before the quarterly report-induced crash.

This concept is just hilarious to me.
"Man, I really want to quit but I have to wait so long to quit that I can start up entirely new projects."
When you put it that way...

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Does Rosemi still have the rights to her Tsunderia character, Ria? Phase has already had two invaders from Tsunderia who both openly reference their original characters, even if they're radically different in appearance. Why not a third?
I dont see why not. IIRC with the way Tsunderia fell apart everyone got their character IP as collateral, in absence of money
She was long gone before Tsunderia went under. It's unlikely she has rights to her character.
Perhaps, but the same was the case for Slugma, and she's retained that.
The situation is a little complicated, When Ria graduated this was a "permanent" graduation, not like when Kana did previously where it was her going back to being an Indie, Ria's graduation was like when a Niji or Holo graduates, the character is "killed off". The other graduations of TsunQuest and Orla of TsunVerse, where the talents kept their models Nini Yuuna & Miori Celesta where Indie previously and still owned their IP and thus kept the rights to their character and their new models, Yazaki Kallin ,Orla Gan Ceann and Matsuro Meru, despite not being Indie kept their models as well, however under what circumstances are not entirely clear, since Kallin rebranded to Ember, speculation was that there were some stipulations attached to using their models, or perhaps there was some sum of money they needed to pay to fully own them. Slugma kept her IP as well and given how messy the money and management situation was she probably owned the rights to her character from the start.

In Ria's case Tsunderia kept the rights to her model, and used it for Vtube Studio demonstrations at Offkai, Tsunderia was an official partner of Vtube Studio. Slugma also used Ria's model to cover up her screen while putting in her weight and age on ring-fit lol
1617916146072.png
Also Slugma confirmed secret Niji spy??????????????????
1634269574071.png

Punished Lurker

May i ask why Monday specifically?
Besides what the others said Selen's termination was dropped on a monday and so did Riku and the trio video

Xuhle

May i ask why Monday specifically?
Specific speaking it's because most of us have figured they stayed silent to let Kyo graduate peacefully with there dwindling fan base. Monday at is when we will expect kurosanji to try and ramp back up there shit show again and making stupid moves.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm aware of her kicking Zaion on the way out of Niji and the rrat that she got Mel terminated. I also remember reading that she had a colorful past as a dramaqueen, but I don't remember seeing sources on that post. Do you know where I could read up more on it? The link to the JPbros' posts?
Someone dropped her rrats here in the past:
So someone just dumped a ton of wild Kotoka rrat crimes in my comment section of course there is no source for any of it but if anyone wants to look into it here ya go
Got curious, went to search about "わたゆりチャンネル" (WataYuri Channel) on 2ch archives and old pages in general and found a lot of comments talking shit about her. I cannot read hiragana/katakana, only romaji, it would be an herculean effort to do an organized post about her for me (besides not being able to confirm allegations), you can comb through some results here.
She got two abandoned Twitter accounts: https://twitter.com/yuri_06_09 and https://twitter.com/_namaehamadanai and an abandoned/dead TikTok channel that I cannot find in the history I've sent to the fellas, sorry about that but it should be salvageable here in the forum.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Got curious, went to search about "わたゆりチャンネル" (WataYuri Channel) on 2ch archives and old pages in general and found a lot of comments talking shit about her. I cannot read hiragana/katakana, only romaji, it would be an herculean effort to do an organized post about her for me, you can comb through some results here.
She got two abandoned Twitter accounts: https://twitter.com/yuri_06_09 and https://twitter.com/_namaehamadanai and an abandoned/dead TikTok channel that I cannot find in the history I've sent to the fellas, sorry about that but it should be salvageable here in the forum.
>Kotoka (allegedly) gave La+ AIDS
Jesus Christ.:fishmandispair:

fortnitesmasherX

Got curious, went to search about "わたゆりチャンネル" (WataYuri Channel) on 2ch archives and old pages in general and found a lot of comments talking shit about her. I cannot read hiragana/katakana, only romaji, it would be an herculean effort to do an organized post about her for me (besides not being able to confirm allegations), you can comb through some results here.
This is the first time I've heard about the Laplus STD thing. Has anyone here ever heard about that before?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm pretty sure that's the 2chan rrat equivalent of a 4chan rrat.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the only thing we know happened is la+ having cold sores/herpes since she said it on stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is the first time I've heard about the Laplus STD thing. Has anyone here ever heard about that before?
It stemmed from her saying she had cold sores or something like that. Then the rrats, and someone earlier in the week posted that same rrat here I think either in the Nijisanji L or the general thread

So it must be true. Kotoka gave Laplus FUCKING AIDS

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
It stemmed from her saying she had cold sores or something like that. Then the rrats, and someone earlier in the week posted that same rrat here I think either in the Nijisanji L or the general thread

So it must be true. Kotoka gave Laplus FUCKING AIDS
I'm not sure either but my instinct tells me she talk in a complacent manner, seeing old TikTok content and interviews corrobates for the voices inside my head, in summary
240218-010548.png

Without joking too much, we do know her morals are a bit lacking in regard of skipping VTA and throwing Zaion under the truck, being nonchallant about it shows experience or sociopathy, but it's confirmation bias at best.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

Just the kind of behavior one would expect from Scuttle's oshi:annoyedpippa:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@Scuddle Respond to these slanderous accusations for my personal amusement you Yamanba :gun: :BijouBijou:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
He doesn't need to respond

We're so desperate for content we are humoring a 2chan post about a Niji giving a Holo aids and they're both women
This could be amusing, carry on
I honestly believe that Niji won't step in it again, at least not in regards to Doki. I think that communications redditor had a pretty good write up on the situation and I think his take is pretty good when considering all the info we have. They might step in it again when other livers graduate and then tell their horror stories though.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We're so desperate for content we are humoring a 2chan post about a Niji giving a Holo aids and they're both women
This could be amusing, carry on

chihirogumi

Gave myself brain damage reading reddit and this particular post stood out.
Link
Archive
Looks like the shitlib redditors have descended on Legal Mindset because he has no-no opinions and vocab (hates wokeness, says retard) and the predditors are now trying to discredit him as a biased "cHuD". The same top comment femboy then lists Legal Eagle as an example of an unbiased lawyer, fucking lmao. Not surprised they're a VShitshow fan.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Gave myself brain damage reading reddit and this particular post stood out.
Link
Archive
Looks like the shitlib redditors have descended on Legal Mindset because he has no-no opinions and vocab (hates wokeness, says retard) and the predditors are now trying to discredit him as a biased "cHuD". The same top comment femboy then lists Legal Eagle as an example of an unbiased lawyer, fucking lmao. Not surprised they're a VShitshow fan.
>Legal eagle
>Unbiased
:NOWWELAUGH::selenpointandlaugh::gloomiLaugh::kaelalaugh::deztheroom:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom