"I don't think I could play League of Legends because you will get diseases on your brain"Sleepy Project

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

I've seen some crazy sister copium takes so far but this one is definitely up there god damn
I see that as being sarcastic and be a parody of the 'Niji Good Hololive Bad' post that were common back in the day.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I've seen some crazy sister copium takes so far but this one is definitely up there god damn
"Freedom to complain" these bitches are incredibly dumb. Talents openly complain about shit all the time, including management decisions. Meanwhile, Niji livers sound like they have a gun to their head at all times and seem to vaguepost about everything.
This has to be some sarcastic meme. Hololive is so toxic because everyone appears happy? And the people who got fired didn't blast the company?
Seriously, compare Sana, Vesper, and Magni to Mysta and Nina. The former never said shit about their time in Holo, not even hints. Meanwhile Mysta and Nina just dumped all over them as much as they possibly could. Can't wait to see not-Kyo do the same thing, too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Just saw this in Leddit when I am waiting for my Helldivers 2 to finish download, and waiting for my Romanian wife stream.

Looks like Enna went nuclear about her content get leaked:

@famous artist pipkun @The Rrat Enna is malding at you leaking her membership content for views, content, digging the truth, and twisted her words :dokiSmug:

Edit:
Actually, not sure why she use "safespace" to describe her membership stream/content. Did she spoke a lot strange shit in these content?

finally, some proper recognition for my endeavors.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
uPTsoCv.jpeg

Some Canadian lawfag is gonna cover it later, apparently.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Limkin

Kotoka effectively on a streaming hiatus due to an unspecified medical condition. She’s only streamed twice recently, once on the day of Selen’s termination and the other one 5 days ago.
"No, you don't have any kind of underlying condition. You are just an asshole and a cunt. Next!"

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Kotoka effectively on a streaming hiatus due to an unspecified medical condition. She’s only streamed twice recently, once on the day of Selen’s termination and the other one 5 days ago.

Archive

"No, you don't have any kind of underlying condition. You are just an asshole and a cunt. Next!"
My thoughts exactly. JP bros came out of their underwater caves just to slander that bitch, in different occasions. Even if she said she got cancer I would ask for medical receipts.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Archive

Her cooking finally caught up with her huh

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Still crazy how so much happened in one day earlier this week, and got blasted to normiesphere.

Limkin

My thoughts exactly. JP bros came out of their underwater caves just to slander that bitch, in different occasions. Even if she said she got cancer I would ask for medical receipts.
Funny you say that, she can just ask Sonny for an advice on how to stage your suicide and convince people you are gone to avoid dealing with your old fanbase, only to end up starting anew and act like absolutely nothing happened. It is so convenient to have such experienced and reliable people in your vtuber group.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Archive

Yeah, they diagnosed her as a backstabbing bitch who fucks over her friends :pippaseethe;

Funny you say that, she can just ask Sonny for an advice on how to stage your suicide and convince people you are gone to avoid dealing with your old fanbase, only to end up starting anew and act like absolutely nothing happened. It is so convenient to have such experienced and reliable people in your vtuber group.
If Sketchek does it again I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off. Doubly so if Nijisanji creates some sort of memorial to Sonny's memory only to have to take it down in a few years when it turns out he faked his suicide again :whatastory:

fortnitesmasherX

The wait for Monday can't end soon enough. I need to see what Niji's next move is gonna be.

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 64064

I realise trying to judge the future based off one-day stock changes is like trying to read tea leaves, but Anycolor may have found a winning formula in shutting the fuck up. The question is what happens once they inevitably have to break their silence.

EDIT: Break their silence as in going back to normal shilling merch and whatnot. Not starting up the drama again.
Even if both sides remain completely silent, I doubt they'll undo the damage unless their quarterly report in a month from now is literal magic. Their report in June is going to tank their stock, anyone that's following along knows this. You can't have a branch that represents 20% of your company disappear for several weeks and have zero Valentine's merch. Not getting that Valentine's merch is going to hurt.
or she's in the queue and the queue is long enough for her to still be making plans
This concept is just hilarious to me.
"Man, I really want to quit but I have to wait so long to quit that I can start up entirely new projects."

Weirdo Level 3

The wait for Monday can't end soon enough. I need to see what Niji's next move is gonna be.
Let them cook. If Riku actually is purging management in this silent duration and he just makes a notice about all the problems in the branch, I'd say that would be the best way to salvage NijiEN. People crave blood right now and if NijiEN do anything else, I have no clue how the hell they will recover their public image.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer

chihirogumi

I say this as a certified chicken lover, but bro all Kiara does is complain lmao. Especially about management.

Remember the time she played Uno with Pomu, Nina, and Rosemi and started dunking on the game and the publisher really hard since its dogwater and the nijis had to just awkwardly sit there and say nothing?
They had to sit there awkwardly because Zaion got reprimanded for shitting on that same exact game on stream! Fuck you Ubisoft!
I'm aware of her kicking Zaion on the way out of Niji and the rrat that she got Mel terminated. I also remember reading that she had a colorful past as a dramaqueen, but I don't remember seeing sources on that post. Do you know where I could read up more on it? The link to the JPbros' posts?

fortnitesmasherX

May i ask why Monday specifically?
People here were saying that we wouldn't hear anything from Niji until at least Monday. There's nothing specifically known that's going to happen then.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Even as a holonig I see this as a probable falseflag, as are 80% of catalog threads.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They had to sit there awkwardly because Zaion got reprimanded for shitting on that same exact game on stream! Fuck you Ubisoft!
As someone that's eager to shit on Ubisoft, I don't blame them for this. Well, except for the shit port. This is mainly a Niji issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom