"I really hate you! I've had it with you! You fucker!"Tenjin Kotone (to Matsuri)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

bothyourhouses

From a response: "Applicants are expected to speak Japanese, English, and ideally Korean and Chinese, all while making less than a fast food employee." So Niji as usual, I guess? Sounds bad, even for Japan corpo bullshit.
Everyone in Japan does English classes in high school, so they'll find someone who's decided that means they "speak English". Not well, but is the person hiring them going to be able to tell the difference?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

stream started and surprise guest appearance Gator.

Will update as i hear something relevent or something good to know.

> Japanese lawyers do not have an ethical duty of confidentiality
> An Attorney can not be asked to testify against there client in a criminal investigation, everything else they can
> Says the termination notice is a horrible practice and should only go to her lawyer.
> Talks about the JP copyright law and that autism
> Points out on the defamatory section in the first page
> Talks about the term black company and what it means, and goes into how JP business have some form of that to an extent. Makes a specific point of saying that you will do this or else, and pointing out a work visa as an example.
> JP labor laws have no empathy if your a genjin (foreigner)
> With this level of control be closer to employ under canadian law. JP law it might still be under contractor.
> Thinks it odd as well for the unequal enforcement on the graduated livers for how quickly someone got back to it. When Nijisanji who owns the ip should be able to get back to that fairly quickly.
> Goes over what HIPA and PIPETA protects. Later Gator make a note of PIPA that is even more strict on privacy then PEPETA. (Might have something of interest there but pass what what was discussed i dont know at this point. Also Hipa is only in the medical field protection nothing else.)
> Makes a point that in the termination notice that the other liver might have claims against kurosanji, because Kurosanji pointed to as the problem when it was really the management. Also how management self-reported.
> Points of how the JP lawyers clearly dont understand Canadian privacy laws.
> Gator points out that sometime later Selen found out that there was a rule to have the other livers perms as well not just the ex-livers. (Ive seen that in the god rrat a few times and dont know which image is suppose to have that. Andrew has also read the god rrat)
> Andrew "Fuck the Localizers"
> Andrew states that he did 14 hours of research, and throws a bit of shade at a certain drunk baldio who does none.
> Believes the Elira video is being done as voluntold to do it.
> The threat of doxxing is already suspicion to him as it would have been a legal document between lawyers. Does believe Doki was under more threat of doxxing rather then the liver were.
> Because there is no duty of confidentiality thinks that maybe the livers might have gotten a summary of whats in the document. This is still speculation.
> Sees that if she is chief culprit in this as another means as to why her channel was chosen out of the three, along with she was also the smallest. (Also i swear i hear her say Millie, enna, and I.)
> Doesnt think Doki would have much of a case if she came at them for just dragging there feet, but does go along with an abusive pattern of behavior.
> Can see Doki also not being one for the corpo life ether.
> Andrew is going to what he thinks at least 3 summary videos. (This is normal as he also done this as well for the disney lolsuits)
> Its actually possible to serve JP companies in Canadian courts, because they have other assets in other companies they dont want to get banned from Canada itself.
> Points out how in Western cultures its basic corporates understanding if something like this happens, shut the fuck up. Where Nijisanji doesnt have it.
> Explained briefly about Zaion as well in her termination. Andrew loves the seig zaion. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
> Think that Vox is also a snake for claiming to be Doki friend before, and then making the video saying otherwise.
> Even trying to give Vox the benefit of the doubt that he got a summary of the documents the fact that he said thoroughly might actually make that completely wrong.
> Going to the confidentiality statement they see that nijisanji is once again self-reporting because of Vox "thoroughly reviewing the document". Though points out because they said request they are using JP standards for it instead of it being a requirement.
> Points out the there little loophole by having the liver share the information and not nijisanji, but they are still liable because while they are giving it to the liver they are acting as nijisanji agent in this.
> Eludes to the fact that if Elira was the manager and everything was centered around Elira that just bring the case to be even stronger then for the court case.

Its kind of weird to see Andrew have his own Weeb Wars moment like Nick. Outside of his degeneracy he has entertaining streams, I enjoyed his Disney general coverage.
I hope he never starts drinking heavily or get into hot tubs with other men.

Also funny to see /vt/ posters respond positively to sektur related people and shocked someone would say retard or make a stereotypical Asian accent on youtube without a single fuck.

Edit:
Also what's happening with nyfco?
1708148776627201.jpg

Last edited:

Xuhle

Its kind of weird to see Andrew have his own Weeb Wars moment like Nick. Outside of his degeneracy he has entertaining streams, I enjoyed his Disney general coverage.
I hope he never starts drinking heavily or get into hot tubs with other men.

Also funny to see /vt/ posters respond positively to sektur related people and shocked someone would say retard or make a stereotypical Asian accent on youtube without a single fuck.
Andrew does do a stream on anime ever so often, and just as a reminder he lives in Tialand right now so and was living in south korea for a long time. He is actually one that would give a better opinion on this then the other grifters lawyers or the baldo.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
As much as I feel vindicated about Sayu (never gave a fuck about her edgy jokes, grow a pair nyfcunts), I will admit I was wrong about Yugo/U-san. I am critical of troonery as much as the next guy, but Yugo never came across as trying to force politics down my throat or an evil person, just benignly mentally ill. However, I believed the Niji statement and the rrats that Yugo was troublemaker who pissed everyone off and deserved the psuedo-termination. I'm now seeing Yugo in a different light.
yugo's biggest fuckups were mostly stemming from their inability to think straight under pressure, a lot of their stupid stunts (the ramble on drunk streams, earthquake stuff etc.) are something like spur-of-the-moment stuff that gets them under hot water almost immediately. This is why I think they're better off an indie with a moderate fanbase until they could learn to be more professional at the front.
Other than that they're definitely one of the more talented ex-hire singer nj could ever get even with all the emotional baggage issues, so I'm pretty happy that they managed to find a good footing in their current indie venture

Quick PSA/rrat from /vt/, sisters are reagrouping and are... planning something?

It speaks a lot when they feel a need to arrange a basically hate campaign (in the guise of staying neutral) to justify the side they're supporting IMO
This sounds like a second defamation case incoming if it's real and I hated it even if it puts njen into another shitpile because it means Doki will have to deal with all this bullshittery again instead of enjoying streaming in peace :depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

stream started and surprise guest appearance Gator.

Will update as i hear something relevent or something good to know.

> Japanese lawyers do not have an ethical duty of confidentiality
> An Attorney can not be asked to testify against there client in a criminal investigation, everything else they can
> Says the termination notice is a horrible practice and should only go to her lawyer.
> Talks about the JP copyright law and that autism
> Points out on the defamatory section in the first page
> Talks about the term black company and what it means, and goes into how JP business have some form of that to an extent. Makes a specific point of saying that you will do this or else, and pointing out a work visa as an example.
> JP labor laws have no empathy if your a genjin (foreigner)
> With this level of control be closer to employ under canadian law. JP law it might still be under contractor.
> Thinks it odd as well for the unequal enforcement on the graduated livers for how quickly someone got back to it. When Nijisanji who owns the ip should be able to get back to that fairly quickly.
> Goes over what HIPA and PIPETA protects. Later Gator make a note of PIPA that is even more strict on privacy then PEPETA. (Might have something of interest there but pass what what was discussed i dont know at this point. Also Hipa is only in the medical field protection nothing else.)
> Makes a point that in the termination notice that the other liver might have claims against kurosanji, because Kurosanji pointed to as the problem when it was really the management. Also how management self-reported.
> Points of how the JP lawyers clearly dont understand Canadian privacy laws.
> Gator points out that sometime later Selen found out that there was a rule to have the other livers perms as well not just the ex-livers. (Ive seen that in the god rrat a few times and dont know which image is suppose to have that. Andrew has also read the god rrat)
> Andrew "Fuck the Localizers"
> Andrew states that he did 14 hours of research, and throws a bit of shade at a certain drunk baldio who does none.
> Believes the Elira video is being done as voluntold to do it.
> The threat of doxxing is already suspicion to him as it would have been a legal document between lawyers. Does believe Doki was under more threat of doxxing rather then the liver were.
> Because there is no duty of confidentiality thinks that maybe the livers might have gotten a summary of whats in the document. This is still speculation.
> Sees that if she is chief culprit in this as another means as to why her channel was chosen out of the three, along with she was also the smallest. (Also i swear i hear her say Millie, enna, and I.)
> Doesnt think Doki would have much of a case if she came at them for just dragging there feet, but does go along with an abusive pattern of behavior.
> Can see Doki also not being one for the corpo life ether.
> Andrew is going to what he thinks at least 3 summary videos. (This is normal as he also done this as well for the disney lolsuits)
> Its actually possible to serve JP companies in Canadian courts, because they have other assets in other companies they dont want to get banned from Canada itself.
> Points out how in Western cultures its basic corporates understanding if something like this happens, shut the fuck up. Where Nijisanji doesnt have it.
> Explained briefly about Zaion as well in her termination. Andrew loves the seig zaion. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
> Think that Vox is also a snake for claiming to be Doki friend before, and then making the video saying otherwise.
> Even trying to give Vox the benefit of the doubt that he got a summary of the documents the fact that he said thoroughly might actually make that completely wrong.
> Going to the confidentiality statement they see that nijisanji is once again self-reporting because of Vox "thoroughly reviewing the document". Though points out because they said request they are using JP standards for it instead of it being a requirement.
> Points out the there little loophole by having the liver share the information and not nijisanji, but they are still liable because while they are giving it to the liver they are acting as nijisanji agent in this.
> Eludes to the fact that if Elira was the manager and everything was centered around Elira that just bring the case to be even stronger then for the court case.
> Made a joke of how Nijisanji is taking the worst things about corpos from both the east and the west, the fuck up like with DEI and saying things that shouldnt need to be said from the west and the making everything public from the east
> Says that while morally yes the video is bad, but did Doki do something wrong no and even said if your kind of a snake you should be expecting it. Also both Canada and the UK are single party consent.
> Sees though Vox's bull of graduating with Doki in "solidarity" as to why he would do that when he is the one on top with the amount of subs.
> With how much they were saying that they saw her as there friend they find it less believable, almost to an extent of gaslighting
> Doesnt see Nijisanji dragging doki to court as that would mean having to air there dirty lanudry as well.
> Said that if this was made into a lawsuit half a million would not be out of the question for how much this would cost Doki.
> There has been efforts in the recent years for japan to tighten there confidentiality laws.
> Andrew learns of fujoshis

Aparently reddit FUCKING DESPISES this guy because he's "A right wing grifter" whatever that means... he got linked a couple of times in the vtuber sub's thread and everyone started REEEEEEEEEEEing.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You know, if there's one thing that Nijisanji has done right to Selen, it's that her termination finally exposed her PL in a good way. When she was still in Niji, Doki still had around 20k subs, but it blew up in support of her after she got fired from Niji, mainly due to people fighting for her, including former Nijisanji fans who grew tired of the company's bullshit. Among the PLs who entered Nijisanji, I think only Millie was the one who reached 100k subs, and that was because she was graduating and that one of her graduation goals was to reach 100k. Lyrica was the biggest indie back then, which is kind of sad right now.
Dude if Millie has a dick you'd be BALLS DEEP in them. STOP COCKSUCKING YOUR OSHI YOU DIRTY FLIP WHORE!!!

Give me a gazillion Gura emotes but I just learned Vietnam and Singapore are the only SEA country with an IQ over 100. I didn't expect Phillipenes to have average Detroit ghetto levels of IQ. And going by Nousagi they don't even have any compensatory testosterone. Low IQ and Low T, terrifying combo. How the hell did they survive as a people?
They're the cockroaches of Asia. Eats everything, reproduces quickly, can survive a nuclear fallout and looks disgusting.

I have read about the allegations about Vox being a terrible person behind the scenes, but how true are those allegations? I didn't bother seeing those links before because most of the people accusing him as such have pronouns in their bios, and I don't like those people.
OMFG IT'S :crushface: BUT A FLIP. A FLIP NOLAN. THE FORUM HAS AN OG NOLAN AND A FLIP NOLAN. IF A SPIC NOLAN JOINS THEN THE NOLAN TRINITY WILL BE COMPLETE AND SATAN WILL RISE FROM THE PITS OF HELL TO START THE APOCALYPSE!!!
Edit:
Also what's happening with nyfco?
View attachment 64054
LMAO, the admin probably got annoyed by the sisters because they're flooding the site with their fàggotry.

Also: THEY BANNED MAH FLIP BITCH HWOARANG!!! NYOOOOOOOOO!!!

Anyways...

Xuhle

Aparently reddit FUCKING DESPISES this guy because he's "A right wing grifter" whatever that means... he got linked a couple of times in the vtuber sub's thread and everyone started REEEEEEEEEEEing.
Not surprising he isnt with the typical western agenda. plus Flordia man

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not surprising he isnt with the typical western agenda. plus Flordia man
Listening to him and he's very civil, respectful and well spoken. It's always funny how the people who are supposed to be """moral""" denigrate everyone and screech like banshees while "le evil right wingurs" are at least 50% reasonable people.

Him and this guy that he's got as a co-host are being A MILLION times more respectful and nuanced about vtubers and vtuber agencies than any of the fucking dramatubers and streamers who've shoved themselves into this drama over the past 2 weeks.

Weirdo Level 3

Listening to him and he's very civil, respectful and well spoken. It's always funny how the people who are supposed to be """moral""" denigrate everyone and screech like banshees while "le evil right wingurs" are at least 50% reasonable people.
From what I can tell, he's the best you can get as an objective opinion compared to that supposedly "neutral" Selen-bashing document yesterday. He even pointed out the possible points Doki's lawyer could have screwed up on like not giving a summary of the document first to Niji before said important doc proper was sent to them. That being said, the frequent supa reading while they still haven't finished reading a document or video does get annoying sometimes, especially since it's live. I am guessing his summary video would solve that issue though.

Xuhle

Frankly, he's the best you can get when it comes to an objective side compared to that "neutral" doc yesterday. He even pointed out the possible points Doki's lawyer could have screwed up on like maybe not giving a summary of the document first to Niji before said important doc proper was sent to them. That being said, the frequent supa reading while they still haven't finished reading a document or video does get annoying sometimes, especially since it's live. I am guessing his summary video would solve that issue though.
Misinterpreting that a bit, Niji lawyers would have made the summary of the document to give to the livers. Doki lawyers might have fuck up due to just requesting it to be keep from the livers and not having them actually sign anything. But because if it was a request due to jp confidentiality it might not have been a summary at all ether.

Weirdo Level 3

Misinterpreting that a bit, Niji lawyers would have made the summary of the document to give to the livers. Doki lawyers might have fuck up due to just requesting it to be keep from the livers and not having them actually sign anything.
Right, my bad. Most likely a lapse in judgment on their part but it accidentally became a boon in the end because AnyKuro can't stop talking and fucking themselves over. Also, I have to say, it never stops being funny seeing reactions to AnyKuro implicating themselves. Even the lawyer guy is baffled at how they kept fucking up by doing something.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Weirdo Level 3

Everyone's favorite filipino gives his opinion on the NijiSisters' best work

How sad is it that even Flips, people who have the same recurring garbage in every single piece of entertainment and narrative media, can see the emotional dramatic piece that is the Nijidoki document doesn't pull on heartstrings? Like, Flips can watch a drama about a boy and girl accidentally locking eyes for 0.1 seconds and think of that as the most innovative romantic gesture for a 2 hour film, yet the Nijisister's greatest work can't even faze at all.

:NOWWELAUGH:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So... what "do a flip" means now?

Xuhle

From what I can tell, he's the best you can get as an objective opinion compared to that supposedly "neutral" Selen-bashing document yesterday. He even pointed out the possible points Doki's lawyer could have screwed up on like not giving a summary of the document first to Niji before said important doc proper was sent to them. That being said, the frequent supa reading while they still haven't finished reading a document or video does get annoying sometimes, especially since it's live. I am guessing his summary video would solve that issue though.
His summary videos will cut out literally all the supas and get only to the meat and potatoes.

Edit: Here a summary he did for one of his disney streams.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I wonder if Nick is regretting pissing off and abandoning his weeb audience right now because Andrew is has over 6k people watching a nearly 6 hour stream about fucking vtubers and raking in supas.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Kill yourself. I mean, if you were a flip then there's really no other option is there?
well, duh. But i feel meaning changed significantly in the last few pages.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
well, duh. But i feel meaning changed significantly in the last few pages.
No it still is

Giving death to a flip is like freeing them of the burden of being one

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom