"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hwoarang

Doki actually had less than 10k before Selen's termination. I actually had opened a tab with her graduation video (as Doki) the day before it happened, and went back to it and took a screenshot the next day since she had already gone over 100k at that point IIRC.
Thanks for the correction. However, to me, the point still stands. Nijisanji gave her a lot of fans, but they fucked it up by shitting on her. It's good that Selen's fans still follow her as Doki in response/protest of Nijisanji's actions.

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain

Xuhle

niggaphil

Have you watched anything of Millie of course she needs correction.
I have a feeling he will get sent to penis explosion chamber soon with his current posting attitude

:dokiSmug:

Negzana

Doki's 74k behind Enna

will she succeed by next week?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I have a feeling he will get sent to penis explosion chamber soon with his current posting attitude

If it is Millie, we need a clitoris explosion chamber.

Edit: flips love circumcision, how are they with female circumcision?

Last edited:

Hwoarang

I am begging you to please stop posting shit and asking people to do your research for you. Be a productive poster or stop posting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_5I3JS_k40

According to the lawyer, by claiming Vox read the documents THOROUGHFULLY he makes the Niji defense that they showed the Livers only relevant parts (which wasn't that good in the first place) obsolete and possibly shifts the burden of proof on Nijisanji to show that he didn't read anything he wasn't supposed to see.

Xuhle

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

According to the lawyer, by claiming Vox read the documents THOROUGHFULLY he makes the Niji defense that they showed the Livers only relevant parts (which wasn't that good in the first place) obsolete and possibly shifts the burden of proof on Nijisanji to show that he didn't read anything he wasn't supposed to see.
I don't know if you're completely incapable of reading, but please note the blue tag under mine, @thhrang , and @Johnny Jambalaya 's name that says "Ward Security". We're mods and we've been politely asking you to shut the fuck up and lurk more for a while now. Now I'm FORCING you to. Threadbanned for 24 hours.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

stream started and surprise guest appearance Gator.

Will update as i hear something relevent or something good to know.

> Japanese lawyers do not have an ethical duty of confidentiality
> An Attorney can not be asked to testify against there client in a criminal investigation, everything else they can
> Says the termination notice is a horrible practice and should only go to her lawyer.
> Talks about the JP copyright law and that autism
> Points out on the defamatory section in the first page
> Talks about the term black company and what it means, and goes into how JP business have some form of that to an extent. Makes a specific point of saying that you will do this or else, and pointing out a work visa as an example.
> JP labor laws have no empathy if your a genjin (foreigner)
> With this level of control be closer to employ under canadian law. JP law it might still be under contractor.
> Thinks it odd as well for the unequal enforcement on the graduated livers for how quickly someone got back to it. When Nijisanji who owns the ip should be able to get back to that fairly quickly.
> Goes over what HIPA and PIPETA protects. Later Gator make a note of PIPA that is even more strict on privacy then PEPETA. (Might have something of interest there but pass what what was discussed i dont know at this point. Also Hipa is only in the medical field protection nothing else.)
> Makes a point that in the termination notice that the other liver might have claims against kurosanji, because Kurosanji pointed to as the problem when it was really the management. Also how management self-reported.
> Points of how the JP lawyers clearly dont understand Canadian privacy laws.
> Gator points out that sometime later Selen found out that there was a rule to have the other livers perms as well not just the ex-livers. (Ive seen that in the god rrat a few times and dont know which image is suppose to have that. Andrew has also read the god rrat)
> Andrew "Fuck the Localizers"
> Andrew states that he did 14 hours of research, and throws a bit of shade at a certain drunk baldio who does none.
> Believes the Elira video is being done as voluntold to do it.

He just said Vox has a punchable voice
"This guy is a piece of shit I can hear it"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

This argument has been cleared over 2 days ago when doki made her final statement. There was probably no NDA signed to begin with so the niji lawyers had the right to share whats inside the doc.

Xuhle

niggaphil

He just said Vox has a punchable voice
"This guy is a piece of shit I can hear it"
wait till he listens to proctor voice :dokiSmug:

Malchior

TVA is now a Pinoy forum.
"Now?"
If I recall I remember Proctor saying there's more latinos... idk if he was comparing against english native speakers or the entire site tbh

I'm of the opinion it should've been sent already...

honestly you can't just come here and pretend you are part of this place... have some respect.... THIS LINK ISN'T EVEN FUNCTIONAL TO BEGIN WITH
I need to say though, you made my day to have a reason to use the "Certified Nolan Moment" but the joke is already becoming stale...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

niggaphil

If I recall I remember Proctor saying there's more latinos... idk if he was comparing against english native speakers or the entire site tbh
Nah last time in the old thread 5k pages, a lot of people admit they're latinos while we were discussing the forums were dominated by SEAYamanbas

So a lot posters here are actually Larping, except few actual SEAYamanbas (@Awoogers @Hwoarang).

If you asking me where am i from? I am a pure blood Asian who loves Romanian-asian breed girl!! Proud to be Asian!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nah last time in the old thread 5k pages, a lot of people admit they're latinos while we were discussing the forums were dominated by SEAYamanbas

So a lot posters here are actually Larping, except few actual SEAYamanbas (@Awoogers @Hwoarang).

If you asking me where am i from? I am a pure blood Asian who loves Romanian-asian breed girl!! Proud to be Asian!

We all know ur from Taiwan brother its not a secret

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know if you're completely incapable of reading, but please note the blue tag under mine, @thhrang , and @Johnny Jambalaya 's name that says "Ward Security". We're mods and we've been politely asking you to shut the fuck up and lurk more for a while now. Now I'm FORCING you to. Threadbanned for 24 hours.
Thank you rein, millie should stop coping so much about her misdeeds coming to light.

Xuhle

Btw i dont know if this was pointed out before, but isnt it interesting that in both of the slanderous termination letter that one liver came out and accused the person terminated was gaslighting them. Probably nothing but just noticing that coincidence.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Btw I don't know if this was pointed out before, but isn't it interesting that in both of the slanderous termination letter that one liver came out and accused the person terminated was gaslighting them. Probably nothing but just noticing that coincidence.

Ms.:educateyourself: has a simple set of responses, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom