"Oh he's shooting them for me! That is so cute!"Pomu Rainpuff

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chink

The GURRAT is at least funny and to the point directly.
Nijisisters' document is boring even. Who TF other than sisters themselves are going to read the fucking wall of texts? Are they thinking they are writing a fucking academic paper? Even in a paper you have to put the key points in a part called abstract.

Bronze

You know, if there's one thing that Nijisanji has done right to Selen, it's that her termination finally exposed her PL in a good way. When she was still in Niji, Doki still had around 20k subs, but it blew up in support of her after she got fired from Niji, mainly due to people fighting for her, including former Nijisanji fans who grew tired of the company's bullshit. Among the PLs who entered Nijisanji, I think only Millie was the one who reached 100k subs, and that was because she was graduating and that one of her graduation goals was to reach 100k. Lyrica was the biggest indie back then, which is kind of sad right now.
That's not them though, they wanted to destroy her. She just said "fuck the etiquette" and openly(as open as it could be) admitted it was her, and people pointed to her. Even discords lifted PL rules as an exception. It's on community and her friends that she got a platform to speak against Niji's BS claims.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why is it almost always a Flip
What do they gain from putting their shitty flag everywhere. AH YES, IM VERY PATRIOTIC FOR MY ISLAND SHITHOLE EVERYONE MUST KNOW IM HERE!!!!

Xuhle

The GURRAT is at least funny and to the point directly.
Nijisisters' document is boring even. Who TF other than sisters themselves are going to read the fucking wall of texts? Are they thinking they are writing a fucking academic paper? Even in a paper you have to put the key points in a part called abstract.
Flips thats for sure.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
inb4 39daph reacts to False's video and spills more beans on any info she might've heard because shes retarded
Daph is a fucking retard. It seems. Talking shit without even knowing half of the thing she is talking about.

Another fuckin one!

Atleast this one is Vtuber related (as he has done Vtubing before). Used to hang around Nux and Takahata.

Holy shit, NijiEN really was in the dumpster. They had people not even at 100k, yet?
That last wave was very underwhelming when it comes o support.

brother is earning a years worth of flip income every stream, i respect the hustle even though he is a fag once again
This is why I thought him dropping the channel was a dumb fucking idea. Motherfucker can earn more off youtube than out of most Flip jobs.

There's also an image of him replying "support your oshi" to a vox fan. I'll see if i can find it.
E: It's literally a reply to that tweet it seems. Then its understandable why they thought that

Bit of a rrat but I always thought that Vox throwing Selen under the bus was weird to me.

They collabed a few times and they always had good chemistry and bounced of each other really well. Him saying that he would have dropped the company for Selen and Sayu saying that he was looking to fund some sort of Union for the other talents makes me thing that he has always hated the way management is in Niji but its just not convenient of him to pull out. It never made sense to me whenever I saw him on that video and I assume it had to do with her apparently using the audio of him to call some shit out. Niji finally had something they could use to turn their biggest whale and his retarded chinese fans against Selen.

Since the GURRAT got deleted because the writer is a massive femboy, I believe someone else made another somewhat plausible RRAT explaining thing. I havent checked that one out.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MostlyALurker777

Limkin

@Hwoarang Hi Millie, you are a flip and you know I don't need to extend this list any further. Stop wasting your time and go back under the management desk

Weirdo Level 3

What do they gain from putting their shitty flag everywhere. AH YES, IM VERY PATRIOTIC FOR MY ISLAND SHITHOLE EVERYONE MUST KNOW IM HERE!!!!
Flips hate other Flips. That's a known fact. Why else would Flips constantly go overseas?

... Actually, stockholm syndrome from colonization is a thing too, nevermind.

Xuhle

Since the GURRAT got deleted because the writer is a massive femboy, I believe someone else made another somewhat plausible RRAT explaining thing. I havent checked that one out.
The god rrat still exists, because yeah people archive it.

https://rentry.org/rratking

Is there a reason why its only in the general thread that were able to remove our own posts?

flips not even once
DN has already made a stream reading through it.

Last edited:

Hwoarang

Bit of a rrat but I always thought that Vox throwing Selen under the bus was weird to me.
If you're saying that he was coerced or blackmailed into joining that stream, then you're part of the people who believe it so, some of them Nijifans who are angry at the company for doing it. I've seen posts saying that those three were blackmailed into making that statement to destroy their reputation as punishment and serve as an example to the remaining talents or something. Why those three are chosen, I do not know though, but it's clear that Elira is in some sort of trouble because of the legal documents mentioned.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
TVA Writers really are running out of ideas for new users: this new guy its just a more dumb version of Awoogers:annoyedpippa:
It's like Awoogers and Nolan had a gay butt baby.
Cool story, still rrat. As much as it would be extremely entertaining for this to be true, I doubt it. I can believe that the sisters are trying to fight back in a more coordinated fashion, but I feel like this exact situation is GURRAT level of "seems plausible at first blush but not really".
Considering the Sisters have been caught editing and disseminating that document on Nyfco, as well as trying to move people onto a Discord they've set up, it's not the furthest stretch. Maybe not the livers Alt accounts part, but the rest I can buy. The Nijisisters are fucking crazy.
This one got posted on Reddit, and I honestly think it's the best explanation thus far.

Bronze

Since nothing else is happening, Scarle has posted something to members. Unless she's lying, she's not going anywhere until end of march
Got VRChat World update! I decided to move the reveal to March! Maybe early/late March! Hope you all look forward to it!

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Mmm
I have one question
Who invented the term "Nijisister"? :BijouBijou:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
oh its one of the niji sisters I keep watch on
ofc she bought it all and claims its objective and neutral, because it fits her worldview
Isn't Nijjer EN's fanbase like 60% retarded chink fujos?

I wouldn't be surprised at how many of them are desperately buying any narrative that paints the company as something besides midnight niggo black. The entirety of their lives is seemingly staked on defending the yacht like your pet retard there to maintain their insane parasocial relationship with Vox et al. Thousands of these slanted cunts having dinner with their favorite Nijjer boy plushie, and so much more..

It's like this with anything girls go retarded for isn't it? You could probably even convince those retarded cunts to do something like cut themselves for Vox (as has been done before with.. Bieber(?) thanks 4chin).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You'd hope that if they are really that close they would discount the repercussions (depending on if they are legal or not) and support her publicly?

Then again I could imagine Doki not wanting them to take a stand.
Sayu said the same thing she hated that if people publicly supported they were attacked so she preferred the private support the only issue is she wishes she could safely Collab with her friends she can't say are friends for their own safety
It glosses over the fact that the cover was wasted because it was taken down and says Doki was malding about the 15k because the cover would make the money back.
The one issue I have with this breakdown it's well known at this point that covers never break even let alone profit they are purely gifts for the fans Marine has said so
One of the reasons why Pipkun was able to be correct was that no one knew what the fuck was going on and it was pretty much a 50/50 if Doki's lawyers were retarded enough to send the Doc over without any strings attached. I'd be surprised if this is going to be more than "This specific thing could be illegal under these specific circumstances."
I've been thinking about this no strings thing
Doki specifically said that something was signed by all parties to keep it confidential
Is it possible that at the very beginning of negotiations a confidentiality agreement was signed for everything relating to those negotiations thus the doc that the lawyer sent would still be protected? I'm no lawfag so I don't know if that's possible but it seems at least to me probable
U has never taken sides, just wanted to move on, much like Doki. U doesn't want the drama, so this take is pretty expected. When the Tachibana music shit was happening, U was pretty annoyed to be dragged into it and just wanted to be left alone.
Yeah U is known to rarely even leave a vod and often asks not to be clipped they are content with their own little community and just want peace it seems

Stunned But Dumb

Mmm
I have one question

I think the nyfco people called themselves that at first endearingly and everyone calls them and schizo associated niji fans that derogatorily. The opposite of "taking it back" if you will

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The one issue u have with this breakdown it's well known at this point that covers never break even let alone profit they are purely gifts for the fans Marine has said so
yeah, i misspoke, i intended to say that the post glosses over the takedown of the cover itself and presents it as if Doki or Doki fans expected her to make the money back through the cover, could've been true if we can somehow correlate donos after a cover was posted but it was still a shit point

Hwoarang

Mmm
I have one question
Other than 4chan, who else?

Isn't Nijjer EN's fanbase like 60% retarded chink fujos?
Blame Luxiem for that. Male fans of Nijisanji felt being thrown aside because of the company neglecting the females in favor of the males, considering how Luxiem had a shit ton of merch after they debuted, leading to Millie joking about her wave as the forgotten wave because management favored the males so much.

Yeah U is known to rarely even leave a vod and often asks not to be clipped they are content with their own little community and just want peace it seems
Among the Niji Alumni, U-san is probably the only person aside from Doki that I like since she doesn't think negatively of Nijisanji, or at least doesn't speak about them. She's just happy streaming and doing covers without throwing hints at her former company unlike the others. As for Doki, I can understand since Nijisanji kept shitting on her even after her termination.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Among the Niji Alumni, U-san is probably the only person aside from Doki that I like since she doesn't think negatively of Nijisanji, or at least doesn't speak about them. She's just happy streaming and doing covers without throwing hints at her former company unlike the others. As for Doki, I can understand since Nijisanji kept shitting on her even after her termination.
U's lore vids and music are where they vent all the Niji hate in metaphor
Wait, you're saying that U's lore vids were metaphor to Nijisanji sacking her, or are you talking about the comments section of her lore vids? I'm asking because from the way you wrote your post, I'm thinking of the latter because I think of "they" as the fans.
The lore videos/songs themselves
Here is my breakdowns on them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom