"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
It's also kind of funny as rarely do subs actually go down for Vtubers especially. So you have one going up that they hate and one going down who they Stan for.

I mean she already beat her before though :dokiSmug:
ANOTHER ONE?!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lock me up in an asylum I am going schizo frfr

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Seems rather reasonable takes for a normie, provided you ignore the chat and his opinion on vtuber companies, but that should be a standard when watching his content really. 39Daph just gets shown as being an idiot and an armchair lawyer, not that I am any better but at least I actually read the fucking details before chatting shit. I do find it kinda funny that Scarle's Kurosanji like is brought up, so I guess that she would probably get a bit more boost to recovery. Also, it's always hilarious seeing people remember that KuroEN was the one that leaked harassment from fellow livers. Now that video wasted 40 minutes of my time, I am just gonna watch Frieren.
An interesting thing of note. 39daph said 'she named those three, but there’s more'. Why would she say that in the first place? I'm curious as to what Kyo has been telling her.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Hell, Mata can't even outright call Pomu her old friend/co-worker.
She's been pretty tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing.

and as I went to rewatch the clip, this was posted.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
ANOTHER ONE?!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lock me up in an asylum I am going schizo frfr
How bout this

VSoyBoy

She's been pretty tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing.

and as I went to rewatch the clip, this was posted.

Like I said, I think there might be some legal BS surrounding their past activities, but it might be a lot looser than one would think looking at other Niji legal BS.

Weirdo Level 3

Pomu on her dearsqn account: "When I joined...". I agree that they probably don't really want to connect themselves with their Niji Avatars, I can even believe that not doing so is part of their graduation agreements. However I don't really see them taking it all too seriously at all. Whenever Kuro or Matara slip, it's more laughing and less despairing about possible repercussions. They both talked about Niji in a way that you would have to be either new to them or retarded not to make the connection. Also whenever Kuro is confronted with clips of Mysta or other Nijis when he react andys he plays into it and makes jokes.

Again on the surface I can see this being a reason, but they have talked about their time at Niji and I don't see why they couldn't use the same obfuscation to talk about the Doki situation (which wasn't even my point, the did talk about it, the things they said was what was weird to me).
Like you said, what matters is that there is a degree of deniability in referencing their pasts. And mentioning the Doki situation is a big can of worms that spread throughout the whole table if opened, meaning to say it will affect the whole branch. Imagine this, they mention something clear cut about the situation, it gets clipped, clip gets spread, then clip gets mentioned to other Vshojo members. It doesn't help that Vshojo members have a good amount of react content, so they might get forced to acknowledge it and even if they deliberately ignore it, they have to walk eggshells in collabs with said ex-Niji member because that clip will get mentioned in their chat and the slightest reference to it will bring pressure unto them. The twitter follows are anonymous and vague enough that it doesn't say much about the situation nor fully throws their hat in the ring. They're essentially silent audience members on the Dokibird cheering side of court, they don't cheer and there is a degree of neutrality that lets them stay doing their own content. Pomu is a special case considering she hasn't really gotten back into the vtubing sphere yet. Everything she says is a written statement and can be held against her. It's frankly pretty dangerous for that kinda thing, so this silent cheering support is the best she can do without making things better or worse for herself and Doki. In all these cases, being vague would be for the best, because citing insider info/support might just break the current stalemate and force KuroSanji to include them in whatever legal action they are cooking up, especially since they haven't really prepared any defense like Doki or Sayu.

TL; DR being vague lets them support while retaining their current work and avoiding the need of legal defense that they haven't prepared at all.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
That's because it is. It kept brushing certain things under the rug. For example, the no-profit section. I get what it's saying, that each Liver usually do personal projects, but the company is still expected to contribute in terms of the documentation and permissions. Instead, the narrative started off by supporting Selen's endeavors and then veers the topic into looking at the thought of "Selen gained 200,000 dollars" and acting as if it's an achievement of the company, nevermind that she shouldn't have had to use it all for personal projects that never even get off because of KuroEN not streamlining the bureaucracy. There wasn't even any mention of the lacking permission and documentation support at all. Hell, during the "What is the truth?" section, it didn't mention that the Coffee MV was already approved by the respective parties. Every single one of the 'truth' stated is mostly neutral on NijiEN or specifically targeting Selen's character. Another flag was the "Important note", they kept acting as if they don't truly blame it on Selen's BPD but it doesn't even factor that those with said condition can still retain their wits; why else would they be a reasonable person to a lot of people and negotiations otherwise? Also, there is way too many walkback statements like "Now I know they don't etc.", "Of course, they don't really mean etc." and stuff along those lines, really give the impression of trying to look reasonable and lowering the impact of said statements.

TL; DR it's way too specifically structured to look neutral by lowering impact of the negatives, therefore it's "unbiased" and "fair".

EDIT:
If you really want a neutral documentation, it needs actual acknowledgement on all fucking problems, even on Selen's side. This is definitely not it because of the structure of subject, lacking context, and elements, plus the whole constant walkbacks whenever talking about Selen's statements.

Actually, the more I look at it, it's absolutely fucking biased. There are way too many attacks on Selen's character. The walkbacks can be forgiven if they even actually emphasize a good point for Selen, but they are all emphasizing KuroSanji's work as positive. Treat this document like trash, too biased and likely a NijiSister.
Yeah it really reeks like YandereDev’s apology and excuses.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
An interesting thing of note. 39daph said 'why didn't she name the others besides the 3?'. Why would she say that in the first place? I'm curious as to what Kyo has been telling her.
She was adamant it was a lawsuit that involved all of EN

Also skimming to catch up, the Gurrat rentry is dead as quick as it appeared and Doki has finally surpassed Elira huh.
That NijiSister nijipost is quite something.
Gave it a read and it elevates community support such as donos to Niji support by pointing out all the people who have said shit about paying rent.
It malds over the 2% Niji smear without bringing up why people do it, which is usually the implications from other corpos that merch gives them a higher cut than supas, even though it brings up Axel and Marine for the section about people spending money on covers
It glosses over the fact that the cover was wasted because it was taken down and says Doki was malding about the 15k because the cover would make the money back.
Saying that "well actually, this means she made 200k" so it doesnt matter if it was wasted with nothing to show for it.
Uses Ren's single response as a master proof that Niji doesnt screen tweets.
Blames Doki as a whole for bringing legal action and then saying she just wants to leave it behind, not noting that she means in the publics eye and because she needs regular streaming without drama to rebuild her career.

I could go on, but its not really a great response and they end it with bringing up her BPD.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
I could go on, but its not really a great response and they end it with bringing up her BPD.
A lot of that post could be interpreted as: "Bitch is crazy and can't be trusted."

Weirdo Level 3

A lot of that post could be interpreted as: "Bitch is crazy and can't be trusted."
Honestly, really need to work on their fanfic writing. I read a few and somehow, even smut fanfics on a QQ forum have better writing quality than these. Too much Nijisanji fellatio and little intercourse, kept Selen on the cuck chair the whole while without showing reactions. 3 out of 10, should have had more KuroSanji being pegged by Elira.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Another crazy woman with BPD??:eyehearts:
Nijisisters you dont need to sell me Doki this hard :dokiSmug:

Xuhle

Was this known before or only speculated on?

Dug a bit into the god rrat mostly to see if there was any update on it, saw this in one of there sources.

Last edited:

ippy

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Mika, Tara, Kuro and Pomu were some of the friends Doki can't mention that stayed up with her following the snake trio stream

For Kuro and Tara they aren't specific enough the viewer has to be aware of Nina and Mysta to make any connections while they praise Vshojo management and talk about how they aren't used to getting help
Sayu lawyered up and probably found a bunch of loopholes

There was a very telling moment in the neopets stream around 20 minutes in (she'd been clearly in her head for a fair while up to this point repeating her "im just gonna say this one thing and move on" and was clearly spinning out).
"Im just really happy that... um... i just got a friend that messaged me, that was just saying that they're there for me with all this happening, so... it was reassuring to know that my friends are still there for me after all of this. [...] And im just really happy that, like, they're still there; they're seeing whats happening and know what's going on and they're still there through... ...there to support me".

Im almost certain this person is PART of the internal drama in some way or other (i mean, they KNOW what went down; theyre not just one of her apex friends for example). And thats why this seemed to snap her out of her loop/spiral.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
...Questionable Questing? Huh, small world.

But yeah, it's rich the Nijisisters are trying to use 'ableist' arguments against a mentally ill person.

Limkin

I mean, yes, but she isn't the one who had a schizo moment and disagreed with her own words said a sentence ago in her own public statement. Even if both Niji PR and Doki are mentally ill, one is more than the other

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh look, the document came from Nyfco. How surprising. :annoyedpippa:
1708102656696880.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
1708102656696880.jpg
They were smart by trying to paint it as neutral in the twitter post, but knowing it came from a namefag on nyfco gives me more than enough confirmation to call it a geniune Nijisister moment

Stunned But Dumb

1708102656696880.jpg
"Good work sisters & male sisters"
The word "misters" exists, not sure why they went for that.

On the topic of stealth suspensions, I don't want to primarily compare to Holo but I can't think of any other larger scale corpo that has needed to suspend its talents. Vesper got Suspended publicly and iirc, the notice didn't really say much in the way of why, just that he acted up and now won't be back for a week. I personally prefer the openness to the situation and understand that, well, shit happens. No one's perfect. Their examples make it seem like the only two options are "be secretive to the reasons someone is suspended" or "list every issue we've ever had with the talent to this point." 9/10 there's always a happy medium somewhere int he situation. This is a close minded, tactless way to see the issue.

That all said, I do recall some tempus fans not liking that his suspension was announced and saying so here on this forum. If I remembered who, I'd just ask but Vesties how'd you feel about it?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Weirdo Level 3

They were smart by trying to paint it as neutral in the twitter post, but knowing it came from a namefag on nyfco gives me more than enough confirmation to call it a geniune Nijisister moment
They couldn't do their job right or hide that it was them in the document proper. The whole thing is written in a conversational tone, clearly based on a self-insert convo with Vox. The text keeps acting as if they expected specific responses like "I know it's blah blah", because all self-inserts should be smart in social situations and anticipate the next question of the conversation partner. Then the constant walkbacks is always giving the vibes of "Indubitably... Unless..." that plagues written smart detective characters. I take what I said back, Niji fanfic writers made the whole shit worse. At this point, a fucking grade schooler could have written more convincing propaganda that doesn't read like a one-sided self-insert conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom