Vezalius Bandage165k162k3k
Vantacrow Bringer165k163k2k
Yu Q. Wilson155k151k4k
Kunai Nakasato74.4k72.3k2.1k
Victoria Brightshield98.2k97.2k1k100k Milestone Prevented
Claude Clawmark100k99.4k600100k Milestone Lost
Total Damage:
402,700 subs lost
4 talents prevented from reaching milestones that were less than 10k subs away, including a 1 million sub milestone
5 talents lost milestones
Biggest losses were Elira Pendora with 37k subs lost, followed by Enna Alouette with 35k subs lost, and then Millie Parfait with 31k subs lost
Smallest losses were Claude Clawmark with 600 subs lost, followed by Vantacrow Bringer with 2k subs lost, and then Victoria Brightshield with 1k subs lost
Conclusion:
Negligible
Interesting how Scarle was hit so much less than her genmates. People are aware.
Iirc Pomu sub numbers were actually behind a few of the other female livers by a decent amount. She did have that whole few weeks to a month hiatus because of a surgery pretty early on, and a lion's share of Niji's sub numbers come from the initial few months, slowing to a trickle, generally, later on
Indeed. Pomu's numbers were always between Elira's and Finanas, she was never at the top.

Similar to Shiori or Kiara, she had very dedicated fans, but also relatively small in numbers.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And yet you see people telling that joining Niji for numbers boost is a good idea. For an indie if you are on a grind and have a reasonable amount of talent, reaching 10-30k subs in half a year is not unreasonable. And I have a massive trouble believing that an indie with 30k who can play whatever she wants, collab with whoever she wants, do whatever she wants, is somehow earning less than a Niji talent with less than 100k subs. Bonus point, if you are too proactive and try too hard in Niji you will also get fucked in the ass and abused
You will also have a bunch of people cheering you on whenever you make those small 5-10k milestones as you grow. Whereas in NijiEN, you'll have a legion of retards blaming you for the decline of NijiEN despite the fact that 35 fucking talents debuted before you in less than 2 and a half years. Meanwhile it took 2 years for HoloEN to go from 11 debuts to 16.
When she gonna surpass Enna? End of February or is that too pessimistic?

Also since when was Enna above Pomu? I always thought Pomu was #2 in Niji?
She's about 80k away from Enna right now. So at the rate she's been going? It could be within a week but I expect for her to slowdown, the "pass Elira" motivator was huge. Enna was definitely getting hit hard with the unsubs but who knows if everyone's hate of Enna will be enough to keep Doki's sub train going. I think by the end of February is a given though.

As for Pomu, it happened last year. They were pretty close in early 2023 but Enna started to pull away in March. By July, she had gained a 33k sub lead on Pomu. By Halloween, it grew to a 58k lead and they ended the year with a 66k lead.

Twin Adder

I disagree. Hololive is still beloved in the eyes of many as of today. Matsuri's clip of her talking about Kamen Rider Decade and Build was what got me into Hololive in 2020.
This drama has broken containment. For tourists who know nothing and have no interest in vtubers their main takeaway will be "JP Corpos bad"

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
10 pages :BijouBijou:
Polish_20240216_024203886.jpg
Evil Riku

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

A

Here is the end-result of the gayop and bootlicking effort of that document. Hope it gets community noted, too.

A hundred thousand words just to highlight that Selen has BPD and thus "must not be trusted". That's essentially all they got to offset the Looney Tunes rratting going on at /vt/ right now.

Tubedude

Interesting how Scarle was hit so much less than her genmates. People are aware.
Scarle comes off as too dumb to be malicious and too separated to fumble into "the clique" by virtue of being dumb like Finana. Makes sense she was spared. Plus the whole like comment thing likely slowed the unsub train.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Yes, actually. She also has a really cute and small nose.
WHAT IS IT WITH WOMEN VTUBERS AND WARRIOR CATS?!?! I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THAT SHIT UNTIL I GOT INTO VTUBERS
Warrior cats was so fucking big when I was in middle school. Wouldn't be surprised if it was responsible for like half of today's furries. The books are legitimately good, though.
But for something like this to be true it would require all of NinjiEN to be colossally retar.....wait there could be something to this
As the reddit novel explained, its likely everything after the termination noticed was planned in advance. Also, Doki's desire to move on wasn't as clearly expressed in her initial response, so the dumbasses probably still felt they weren't safe from a company killing exposé.
Why does Matara/Nina still talk and hang out with Millie behind the scenes (as hinted in their tweets about them meeting in an elevator) if Millie herself is a bully? I mean, if she was a bully, then I don't see any reason for Matara/Nina to hang out, let alone, talk to her behind the scenes.
As I tried to explain yesterday, it's likely most of the bullying was passive aggressive "fall in line" nonsense telling her to stop being a bother and isolation from exclusion. The main culprits were probably the ones most direct about it. Compound that with everything else (the lack of support and constant project cancellations; having to pay your company's bills) on top of Doki's BPD and you get a girl in a very dark place who no longer thinks life is worth it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Actually for the first week, Scarle and Maria were tied for suffering the most in their gen.

From the 5th to the 12th, Scarle started at 378k and dropped to 369k, so she lost 9k. In comparison for that time frame, Aster lost 7k, Aia lost 6k, Maria lost 9k, and Ren lost 6k. Then everything started happening with the Aster convo, the forced collab, and her disappearance. After the 12th, she stopped hemorrhaging subs and has instead gained 4k subs since the 12th. Meanwhile Aster immediately lost 4k subs on the 13th alone.

Tubedude

This drama has broken containment. For tourists who know nothing and have no interest in vtubers their main takeaway will be "JP Corpos bad"
People say this like it's bad thing. I would rather have retarded tourists stay the fuck out of the hololive fandom. A lot of tourists tend to be either part of the rainbow brigade or their supporters, and I'd rather not see them going "Why don't the talents address political issue I care about?! :cry:" as if they were true fans that cared.

Negzana

People say this like it's bad thing. I would rather have retarded tourists stay the fuck out of the hololive fandom. A lot of tourists tend to be either part of the rainbow brigade or their supporters, and I'd rather not see them going "Why don't the talents address political issue I care about?! :cry:" as if they were true fans that cared.
Normies hating and staying away from Hololive is a good thing. We don't need their kind.

Weirdo Level 3

After hanging out in a lot of "normie" chats and seeing the types there, I honestly agree. Hell, Asmon's chat range from Yesmen to actual political activists and Moist's always bring up meaningless issues as if they are informants to a crime scene. I enjoy their videos sometimes and I know the community doesn't often reflect the streamer, but I am not touching their chat community even for a dollar.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I can expect that NijiSisters suck at fanfic writing too
They would turn it into another self-insert shlickfic about Vox.
BOOOO!!!! WEAKLING!!! THROW HIM FROM THE CLIFF!!!
Which is entirely true, there are not many famous and definite exceptions like Holo.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Scarle comes off as too dumb to be malicious and too separated to fumble into "the clique" by virtue of being dumb like Finana. Makes sense she was spared. Plus the whole like comment thing likely slowed the unsub train.
The whole "Kurosanji" comment thing didn't just slow the unsub train, it fully stopped and reversed the unsub train as she has since gained 4k subs when public opinion turned around on her. She's still down from before but she went from being down 9k to being down only 5k.

Stunned But Dumb

Weirdo Level 3

The whole "Kurosanji" comment thing didn't just slow the unsub train, it fully stopped and reversed the unsub train as she has since gained 4k subs when public opinion turned around on her. She's still down from before but she went from being down 9k to being down only 5k.
Also, the whole possibility that she was suspended really turned public opinion to her side. It's a combination of cheering for the underdog, accidental support, and slight confirmation bias makes her look like roses compared to literally everyone else, even the ones that just took breaks away from the whole drama.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wonder how enna schizo is doing...
I'm really looking forward to @soap suds's response, assuming he hasn't been inspired by Doki's 2 attempts.
Also, the whole possibility that she was suspended really turned public opinion to her side. It's a combination of cheering for the underdog, accidental support, and slight confirmation bias makes her look like roses compared to literally everyone else, even the ones that just took breaks away from the whole drama.
That and the whole Aster DMs+Forced Collab really painted her as another victim like Selen. Out of everyone, she is currently in the best position to restart as an indie if she dips if she rides on the wave of "Fuck NijiEN, we're all watching their victim".

VSoyBoy

Anyone can think of a reason as to why the three "amicable" graduates from NijiEN don't rush to support Doki?
So far the only former NijiEN to proudly support Doki are Sayu (terminated) and U-San (terminated in spirit). None of Matara, Kuro or Pomu even follow Doki on twitter. Kuro is exercising his favourite past-time of sitting on fences and his statements so far have mostly been in support of the remaining Nijis. Matara as far as I know has yet to say anything. Pomu's statement is odd because it insinuates she knew and "wishes she could have done more".
Mika has also been quiet on the whole thing as far as I know.

To me it makes it look like one of the following:
1) They value their remaining friendships in NijiEN more.
2) They have remaining NDAs / Contractual obligations (seems odd since they are apparently free to do what they want in terms of their online activities)
3) Since Mata and Kuro are VShojo and Pomu and Mika are likely to follow, maybe it's on VShojo (again odd, since Zentreya follows Doki, also "talent freedom")

frz

Holy shit, NijiEN really was in the dumpster. They had people not even at 100k, yet?
It's actually regressing to the norms. We were spoiled by Hololive when it comes to subs number.
If you look at subs number in NijiJP. This is actually what happens when you keep ACCELERATING. There will be plenty of people who struggle behind. Below table count active vtubers by vstats
Tl;dr 75% of their livers are below 500k mark and only 5 are above 1 million.
The company is literally powered by the bottomless money pit called fujoshi who will gladly buy fake copied handsign by a livers' moderator.

SubsCount%
≤100.0002013,89%
≤200.0005336,81%
≤300.0007854,17%
≤400.0009565,97%
≤500.00010875,00%
<500.000 >1.000.0003121,53%
≥1.000.00053,47%
Total144
Unrelated bonus: I found out that nijisanji has livers with the name of : Air; Pettit Rat; Kenya; Selling Burgundy; Seraph Dazzlegarden; Conifer.
Turns out Vezalius Bandage isn't that bad after all

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
It's actually regressing to the norms. We were spoiled by Hololive when it comes to subs number.
If you look at subs number in NijiJP. This is actually what happens when you keep ACCELERATING. There will be plenty of people who struggle behind. Below table count active vtubers by vstats
Tl;dr 75% of their livers are below 500k mark and only 5 are above 1 million.
The company is literally powered by the bottomless money pit called fujoshi who will gladly buy fake copied handsign by a livers' moderator.
SubsCount%
≤100.000
2013,89%
≤200.0005336,81%
≤300.0007854,17%
≤400.000
9565,97%
≤500.000
10875,00%
<500.000 >1.000.0003121,53%
≥1.000.00053,47%
Total144
Unrelated bonus: I found out that nijisanji has livers with the name of : Air; Pettit Rat; Kenya; Selling Burgundy; Seraph Dazzlegarden; Conifer.
Turns out Vezalius Bandage isn't that bad after all
shellin and ratna are cool
particularly shellin because the guy is a geniune fucking dumbass

and yeah the naming is really prevalent in JP

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom