"Hey, you, you under 25 or over 25? Leonardo Dicaprio wants to know your location"Shiori Novella

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Any NijiEN talent had an external collab since the Doki incident? Really shows where public opinion is right now. Evil, wicked, suicide-baiting Dokibird going out there and getting a big collab less than a week after she was accused of being a vile friend-betraying monster who ran to the lawyers with recordings of her beloved, innocent friends.

Imagine how hard Elira is seething at the sight of that tweet. :kaelalaugh:
The more JP focused people she can collab with, the better, too. If she can user her JP contacts to get back in good graces with the JP audience, that would be great. I really hope Holo lets people collab with her once this all settles down, too.

Got another good theory for the growing rrat pile.
1708013387992688.png

:rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning:
Also, I just want to say the GURRAT is fucking retarded and hinges way too much on a lot of gay theorycrafting that is built off of confirmation bias. The fact that it has reached Reddit and Twitter, of all places, and openly talked about makes it even more retarded to me. Even in that image, the retard says "all of this evidence" like there was any actual concrete evidence. The Elira is management rrat alone is a massive stretch, even moreso if they want to claim Enna and Millie are, as well. Like, we really think Pomu, Nina, and even Selen (with Enna and Millie, specifically) would remain close to Elira, Millie, and Enna while they were obviously quitting due to mismanagement when those three are the management? Nina literally hung out with them post graduation.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I just want to say the GURRAT is fucking retarded and hinges way too much on a lot of gay theorycrafting that is built off of confirmation bias.
I would have said the same about a whole bunch of Niji dirt but damn did some of it turn out true or at least highly probable.
This giant RRAT king might have some nuggets of truth added in by actual Niji talent.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also, I just want to say the GURRAT is fucking retarded and hinges way too much on a lot of gay theorycrafting that is built off of confirmation bias. The fact that it has reached Reddit and Twitter, of all places, and openly talked about makes it even more retarded to me. Even in that image, the retard says "all of this evidence" like there was any actual concrete evidence. The Elira is management rrat alone is a massive stretch, even moreso if they want to claim Enna and Millie are, as well. Like, we really think Pomu, Nina, and even Selen (with Enna and Millie, specifically) would remain close to Elira, Millie, and Enna while they were obviously quitting due to mismanagement when those three are the management? Nina literally hung out with them post graduation.
The best part about the GURRAT is when we find out it was completely wrong and all of this happened because of one dumbass middle-manager named Shinji Mitsubushi, and we can laugh at how fucking long /vt/ autistically fixed on this.

As I said earlier - All of it is gay theory crafting, should be treated as nothing more than gossip, and should never be used as evidence for any actions taken.

But GODDAMN is it a fun theory.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The best part about the GURRAT is when we find out it was completely wrong and all of this happened because of one dumbass middle-manager named Shinji Mitsubushi, and we can laugh at how fucking long /vt/ autistically fixed on this.
We all know Takeshi NoFriendsjin rejoined Niji after he was done sabotaging the ever succesful and rising star Vesper Noir
He couldnt go after Mori, ID or Tempus so he is focusing on taking down an ok friend of his

The Rratarded Alt

I would have said the same about a whole bunch of Niji dirt but damn did some of it turn out true or at least highly probable.
This giant RRAT king might have some nuggets of truth added in by actual Niji talent.
I mean, what exactly turned out to be true that was verifyable? I still don't totally believe in the clique because Pomu and Nina's relationships with the three. It seems more to me like this whole thing is Elira vs Selen specifically with the rest caught in the middle.

As I said earlier - All of it is gay theory crafting, should be treated as nothing more than gossip, and should never be used as evidence for any actions taken.

But GODDAMN is it a fun theory.
Don't get me wrong, it is hilarious. It just loses a lot of the fun for me when I see it talked about on Reddit and Twitter by normies as if it actually held weight. Even some non-regulars and newbies here have been sharing shit about it and implying like they actually believed it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Don't get me wrong, it is hilarious. It just loses a lot of the fun for me when I see it talked about on Reddit and Twitter by normies as if it actually held weight. Even some non-regulars and newbies here have been sharing shit about it and implying like they actually believed it.
100%. The people calling for liver's heads because of this theory are fucking idiots. People need a lesson in remembering gossip is gossip and remember to only act on things we have evidence of. Not convenient hearsay.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Elira raped Selen and the voicepack is a sinister secret recording of the act

Just like PekoMiko

The Rratarded Alt

Anyway, I apologize for derailing the memes. Just had to vent a bit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Xuhle

1707798701649188.png

Dont think a posted list was made here yet? Also do think it's interesting that Petra didn't do anything more then retweet cause weren't she and Elira supposed to do the Mario Cart thing together, and from what Petra previous tweet was.

The Rratarded Alt

:depressedtako::gunpeko:

It's about to get even more annoying out there thanks to this retard.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Pekora enjoyed it though :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
Seren wasnt so lucky, it will be revealed Selen was forced by Elira and Vox to pull a Rickshaw while wearing a straw hat and speaking cantonese, all to fulfill their caucasian ancestor's birthright

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Any NijiEN talent had an external collab since the Doki incident? Really shows where public opinion is right now. Evil, wicked, suicide-baiting Dokibird going out there and getting a big collab less than a week after she was accused of being a vile friend-betraying monster who ran to the lawyers with recordings of her beloved, innocent friends.

Imagine how hard Elira is seething at the sight of that tweet. :kaelalaugh:
You'd have to be a literal retard to collab with Niji at this point, they're fucking poison. It could come out in a month that Selen was actually queen bitch putting out cigarretes other members arms, using members as furniture, and molesting the boys she found cutest among them and your career would still never recover.

niggaphil

The more JP focused people she can collab with, the better, too. If she can user her JP contacts to get back in good graces with the JP audience, that would be great. I really hope Holo lets people collab with her once this all settles down, too.

To be fair, treat the GURRAT as alien building pyramid conspiracy or the lizardmen control the illumina conspiracy theory.

Usually these theories are beyond bullshit and proven false. However, people love discuss about them because it is entertaining and letting ppl have creative mindset in this fucking boring world.

Right now, i hope KuroEN wont do anymore stupid shit (impossible) and let Doki go. The more they try to strike Doki, the more shits would be exposed on their management and talents.

If later on GURRAT proved to be true, i could only say:

God damn, KuroEN is ran by a bunch of psycho!!!

:NOWWELAUGH:

anyway, my holiday is finished, and i am taking a flight soon to go home.

Lets hope there wont be another KuRoEN PR disaster while i am on the flight

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
100%. The people calling for liver's heads because of this theory are fucking idiots. People need a lesson in remembering gossip is gossip and remember to only act on things we have evidence of. Not convenient hearsay.

as a quick rule of thumb:

if a piece of information originates from /vt/, try not to take it at face value unless it is otherwise public information (and if you have to ask whether something is public information, best to err on the side of caution)

in a situation as all encompassing as the past month or so, spreading gossip will only make discussion that much more difficult

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

It would depend on how did they carry out approvals/rejections of projects. I can see the possibility of the clique rejecting projects that don’t benefit them and turn around to tell the applicants “I’m sorry manesan says it’s a no-go” without Niji HQ knowing anything at all. If it’s true it’s one hell of a deception towards those above and below them.

Brapfiend

:depressedtako::gunpeko:

It's about to get even more annoying out there thanks to this retard.

Look on the bright side, it might result in NijiEN shooting themselves in the foot again in a fumbled attempt to prove it untrue

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Look on the bright side, it might result in NijiEN shooting themselves in the foot again in a fumbled attempt to prove it untrue

on one hand, they should do everything they can to not acknowledge the GURRAT, because every word said about it would be immediately used against them

on the other hand, if they actually think it's necessary to prove the GURRAT wrong, it would be funny

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They'll make a document refuting the Great king rrat and accidentaly reveal that Pomu has been dead for 2 years from breast cancer and they replaced her with a voice alike

The Rratarded Alt

Riku said he was going to take direct control over the situation, didn't he? The guy is a greedy bitch, but I do not think he is going to let EN management do anything else on their own now that he had to prostrate himself on camera over the situation. They have the graces of the JP audience for now, but if he has to do something like that again, JP public opinion will quickly change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom