"I eat so fast, but because of that when I eat too much, to keep myself from dying my body has gained a reflex, it'll just grab the food in my throat and regurgitate it back into my mouth for me to chew it again"Sava Safari
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Updated my earlier post to include a msg from Doki in chats.
1708019195550.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Careful, you better not let Pippa hear you talk like that.
You must have me confused for someone who doesn't think and hasn't said Pippa has plenty of retarded opinions and interests in things, sir.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Oh boy...... video is out

And i wasted 8min of my life. Zero new info. Shame i cant give late reacts on youtube.

Basically
- artists share their stories about the niji management not being able to do NDA correctly
- artists share that the talents have to pay of their own pockets except for branch projects
- anon has an interview and they ask him to drop his old buddy which he has a contract with, refuses, get told to come back when they can sacrifice everything for Niji.
- Shows the Cy yu clip where he talks about his interview.

Edit : Rumble archive even if not worth it

Well, look at the bright side.

He's distributing info we had a week or two ago to normies unaware of TVAs existence (and we'd like to keep it this way).

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh absolutely agree that yugo was the one who ended up being a graduation via winning an amicable separation. They’ve mentioned at least once they were scouted and encourage to audition (and from here on out was either this was a rrat or an actual plausible theory that stemmed from all the timing) and got in for Ethyria but yugo didn’t feel ready, but some scout kept encouraging them to join or something and they ended up being yugo.

Yugo was a whole fucking mess during their streaming career, constant tech fuck ups, accidental discord flashes of convos that should’ve been private, and many more.

I’ll need to go back to find how the exact wording was for the graduation but I remember it mentioning something along the lines of “his behavior as a liver within the company wasn’t in line” and something about “the company and the liver discussing the matters, decided to have him graduate”; again not the exact wording but I think this was more or less the way it was interpreted. This was definitely a line where a bunch of fans (and probably rrat enjoyers) during the following days of this announcement were concluding this was effectively a termination rather than a graduation.
Yeah definitely passive aggressive sounding it's like they tried to drag them as much as they were legally allowed

Pencilfreak

Mmm… pencils and graphite. Mmm.. erasers.
Also, i didnt see this has been posted? Saw this in the chink forum

Please take it with massive grain of salt For me I dont think it is possible to be Millie. However, any shits could happened in KuroEN now

View attachment 63920

Can anyone verify where Millie was away from streaming ot shitposting in twitter around 23 to 25 Dec 2023 before the MV was uploadef?
Millie was away in Japan during that time to participate in Nijifes. She stopped her live streaming activities in December 19 and resumed in January 5, she is also active in twitter during those times such as going to karaokes.

Edit: I forgot to mention she met her manager as well.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
once it's socially acceptable to "like Nijisanji again", regardless if the livers truly change their ways, he'll be back - as will most of the drama vultures that state they can "finally hate Nijisanji"
Omg John, for once you say something so goddamn true and based that I can't help but KNEEL. I wish you were like this all the time.
Oh boy...... video is out

And i wasted 8min of my life. Zero new info. Shame i cant give late reacts on youtube.

Basically
- artists share their stories about the niji management not being able to do NDA correctly
- artists share that the talents have to pay of their own pockets except for branch projects
- anon has an interview and they ask him to drop his old buddy which he has a contract with, refuses, get told to come back when they can sacrifice everything for Niji.
- Shows the Cy yu clip where he talks about his interview.

Edit : Rumble archive even if not worth it

So fucking nothing, FUCK DRAMAFAGS, fuck their bullshit claims of having "le eensyder info", no you fucking don't.

Pencilfreak

Omg John, for once you say something so goddamn true and based that I can't help but KNEEL. I wish you were like this all the time.

So fucking nothing, FUCK DRAMAFAGS, fuck their bullshit claims of having "le eensyder info", no you fucking don't.
I guess that’s what happens when he is friends with Depressed Nousagi lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Edit: Here's the 3 relevant screenshots from the video. Not the biggest scoop every, but still some interesting blurbs.
Pretty much the only interesting note of these screenshot is the " come back when you can sacrifice anything for us " and im not high enough to believe it. Seems like someone saw the clips of cy yu and decided to add a bit of milk himself. It makes a great clickbaity title at least i"ll give em that.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

to be fair some of this stuff would be new to non autists like us the rest is just marketing.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
There is one thing I have been wondering about with the coffee MV and the GURRAT. If Elira (or Millie or any other livers) decided to private the MV, how did they physically pull it off? Does Elira have access to everyones channel? Do they have a real manager in their rows that has access to all their channels that also listens to Elira? Did Elira go to the JP side and tell them to private the video?

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Found some interesting posts on Twitter using the #PositiveSpamForNIJIEN hashtag:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
There is one thing I have been wondering about with the coffee MV and the GURRAT. If Elira (or Millie or any other livers) decided to private the MV, how did they physically pull it off? Does Elira have access to everyones channel? Do they have a real manager in their rows that has access to all their channels that also listens to Elira? Did Elira go to the JP side and tell them to private the video?
If the channel is a brand account and not a personal account, you can grant login and management rights to multiple people. So it's likely whoever is in a management role has a spreadsheet of all the channel logins to manage them as needed.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Found some interesting posts on Twitter using the #PositiveSpamForNIJIEN hashtag:

This hashtag has to be some 300IQ gay ops to fuck over sisters or the sisters just fucking suck at making gay ops

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This hashtag has to be some 300IQ gay ops to fuck over sisters and* the sisters just fucking suck at making gay ops
helps that the situation is so bad that even the black defense squad is having trouble convincing the normals to be as stupid as they are.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I think everyone knows he's still one, but there's just that indirect feeling of "I told you so" that is nice.

Also, random Nux video in my feed for some reason.

I enjoy Charlie as much as the next guy, but I doubt how true this thumbnail and title is. I do acknowledge he and Asmon were the ones that brought up this issue to normies though.

Jfc I hate Nux so goddamn much. All he does is clickbait and clout chase. And yeah I get he's a dramatuber and that's what they do but he is the worst of them when it comes to vtuber drama. Last I checked he was sucking mutahar's dick and now it's critikal's. I still regret Vshojo didn't blow his channel out the water back when that whole drama was going on. Even if they were in the wrong, I would've forgiven them if it meant not seeing Nux's stupid ass Sans Undertale ripoff avatar ever again.

Negzana

I don't think any drama will happen for a bit until Doki surpasses Elira. Wouldn't be surprised if some backlash drama happens due to this.

Pencilfreak

image.png

Transcript:
"Oh my god, HAN! NOOOOO, Oh thank god. Fuck you Han, fuck you. Oh my god. Thank you so much for the 10 dude. OMG. Are you finally back from japan x3, dude. I hope you have fun. Thank you so much for the 10 gifties"
It's real, and she knows exactly who gifted. Vip member btw.
Also does she always speak like this sounds retarded.
Yes she speaks like she has Beverley Hills bitch accent, since most of her life she is adopted by her step-parents and raised mostly in California.

Xuhle

I don't think any drama will happen for a bit until Doki surpasses Elira. Wouldn't be surprised if some backlash drama happens due to this.
I disagree that it will be when doki surpasses Elira, I think it will be next Monday after Kyo leaves. Just to let things settle a bit to let that be happy.

And probably to avoid being called :kyoracist:

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I disagree that it will be when doki surpasses Elira, I think it will be next Monday after Kyo leaves. Just to let things settle a bit to let that be happy.

No one else can graduate until he does. There's a loooooooong que.

:smugselen:

Negzana

Being a holonumbersfag and a rosetai I just hope Aki's birthday stream gets higher numbers than Kyo's graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom