"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
After lunch in JP, the stock price jumped back to 3125 briefly before tanking back down to 3090. Investors are trying to get things going again, but its clear confidence is shot. Want to Buy has shrunk from the 38% it was 2 days ago down to 23%, with only about half that Strongly wanting to buy. Meanwhile Want to Sell is back into the 50-55% range with most Strongly wanting to sell.
Comments are a mix of stuff about short selling, investors upset that they immediately lose on purchases, and discussion about how Enikala is 100% mistreating its talents.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This seems to be @Nenélove's year, first he gets to make the Chinese his bitch, and now he gets to threaten to deport people. :smugselen:
Tis' a strange time, when the oppressed finally become the oppressors.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Isnt that slander?
i couldnt tell you the specifics but there is a chance that they arent lying and the document contained specific semi private information about talent that was relevant to the case, atleast thats how i see i, but she specifically mentions addresses, which is a big part for many

Hwoarang

Comments are a mix of stuff about short selling, investors upset that they immediately lose on purchases, and discussion about how Enikala is 100% mistreating its talents.
Hopefully that will make them change their working conditions. I know the possibility is low, but it's not zero.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i couldnt tell you the specifics but there is a chance that they arent lying and the document contained specific semi private information about talent that was relevant to the case, atleast thats how i see i, but she specifically mentions addresses, which is a big part for many
Yea but not where they live tho. And she didnt intend to publish it. So, this is basically slander to make it look like she was going to dox them, no?

niggaphil

Just let the lawyer do the lawyer work. We are not the expert afterall.

Whoever win in this lawsuit doesn't matter to us. We would like to see the KuroEN management being exposed and the livers are taking a nosedive on subscriber count

:amepopcorn:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yea but not where they live tho. And she didnt intend to publish it. So, this is basically slander to make it look like she was going to dox them, no?
Depending on how well someone could argue its slander, and it probably wont get to court, but thats an intepretation that could be valid, there is also an argument that the document is completely right to exist and notarized by whatever legal team authored it so it wouldnt be a malicious dox, many ways to go about it that will probably never be argued if it never goes to court

Militante

Ideally, the doki part of the Niji meltdown ends here. In their own 15 minute video they said it's up to the lawyers now, even. That said, I have been given no reason to think that Niji won't double down on trying to drag doki's name through the mud in response to her second statement.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ideally, the doki part of the Niji meltdown ends here. In their own 15 minute video they said it's up to the lawyers now, even. That said, I have been given no reason to think that Niji won't double down on trying to drag doki's name through the mud in response to her second statement.
we all thought they wouldnt double down when Doki made her first statement, and here we are
three strikes, three outs, the thirds the charm

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
After lunch in JP, the stock price jumped back to 3125 briefly before tanking back down to 3090. Investors are trying to get things going again, but its clear confidence is shot. Want to Buy has shrunk from the 38% it was 2 days ago down to 23%, with only about half that Strongly wanting to buy. Meanwhile Want to Sell is back into the 50-55% range with most Strongly wanting to sell.

I'm planning on bringing this up either my stream or on Kirsche's stream next time I discuss this. I've already got a bunch of screenshots, but anything you find particularly funny/noteworthy? I'm in Europe and Yahoo Finance rejects any European IP I use to try and access it. Meanwhile, using an American or JP IP is a pain in the ass because it tanks my bandwidth a lot worse.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Scarle's member stream has ended, and she specifically insisted that the meeting she's going to is the weekly ILUNA management meeting to assuage worries. This was repeated several times over the course of the stream.

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
Kinda disappointed . I was expecting more graduations after how much this blew up.

JackWhite

Scarle's member stream has ended, and she specifically insisted that the meeting she's going to is the weekly ILUNA management meeting to assuage worries. This was repeated several times over the course of the stream.
Cut to that scene from Goodfellas

The Chink

I mean what can doki say without facing more legal troubles?
Also it's worth noting both sides haven't given any meaningful proofs.
The only proof as of now is the likely partial screenshot of message exchange between the manager and selen about the cover issue, which, in contrast, shows the incompetence of management as it took 36 hours to reply and the excuse of appearance of ex-niji members is basically nonsense. (The IP is solely owned by Niji, this should be the least part of a permission issue)
So even if you just look at the claims of both parties at face value, still Niji is more at fault.

The recording part is more tricky. Even it might be legal but it's certainly not a good practice to record without noticing the other party. But Vox's annoyance seems only about the behavior of recording itself. If Selen ever tries to use the recording as a threat in the communication, I don't think Vox and management would miss this opportunity to leverage this misbehavior. So the recording is likely only to showcase the general working environment in NijiEN as an argument, which is in accordance with Doki's statement. I personally think it's reasonable but yeah people can have different takes on that.

Hwoarang

Just a rrat: Do you think that the reason why Doki hasn't said anything about the bullying after Elira's stream is because she knows that the supposed accused members are just coerced into doing that stream, and that the supposed suspects are just red herrings for the actual bullying by the management? That's assuming you don't believe the rrats about Elira being part of the management, that is.

The Chink

That could be possible. But if she cannot disclose the receipts, it's wise for her not to name anyone now.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Honestly it's so funny how people seem to completely memoryhole past situations and socially accepted realities simply because now everyone thinks another way. Let me remind everyone of the time before Zaion Lanza's termination, when Nijinigs were smugger than ever and Hololive was industry enemy #1.

After the boom, Niji was widely held as a cooler and less restrictive version of Hololive, in EN they became the hipster vtuber company, only for TRUE and DEDICATED vtuber fans that went beyond normie trash like Holo but were still superior to plebs who watched indies (small corpos were irrelevant). So yeah I clearly remember how many times Holo's 3D was ridiculed as totally inferior, how many times Holostars was used in bad faith arguments to compare the two and uphold Niji egalitarian superiority, how many times NijiEN was called BETTER, FRIENDLIER WITH EACHOTHER AND FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANTED. I remember when the "all out war" leak came out, a lot of people in this very forum... AGREED WITH IT AND DEFENDED IT.
I'm like 15 pages behind, give me all the clocks if someone has already posted this but even Selen herself pulled the "I'm in Niji I can say naughty stuff" during her Apex collab with Ollie and Zeta. This clip aged terribly lol

edit: only a few more pages to go but..

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Just a rrat: Do you think that the reason why Doki hasn't said anything about the bullying after Elira's stream is because she knows that the supposed accused members are just coerced into doing that stream, and that the supposed suspects are just red herrings for the actual bullying by the management? That's assuming you don't believe the rrats about Elira being part of the management, that is.
Probably because she wants to be done with it all. She had the olive branch slapped from her, and by accounts, if she wanted to go nuclear, she could have and still can if Niji desires to triple down.

Seoleim

I think it's as simple as her wanting to move on with her life now. She was in a dark place but now she has 500k+ subs, gotten a shit ton of money from donations and memberships, the overwhelming majority of the internet is on her side and probably has a bunch of sponsorships waiting. If she is going after Niji legally, the best thing to do is to shut the fuck up. Any half brained retard knows that. She's said she will only ever respond to Niji, not instigate any drama or leak info like people want her to. Nothing she said would look horrible in court if it got to that point. Whoever her legal council is isn't stupid, unlike a certain multi-billion dollar company.

fortnitesmasherX

I'm like 15 pages behind, give me all the clocks if someone has already posted this but even Selen herself pulled the "I'm in Niji I can say naughty stuff" during her Apex collab with Ollie and Zeta. This clip aged terribly lol

Do you guys remember her Cards Against Humanity stream? The talents weren't allowed to use any cards that were too extreme, and the stream almost got pulled from management but Selen fought for it to stay up.

I looked up what the most extreme cards were and I was so confused for how this was even an issue.

That stream really shattered my perception that Niji gave the talents more freedom than Holo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom