"Opinions only hurt if you're a bitch"Scarle Yonaguni

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chink

On the other hand, Scarle has started her member stream and sounds normal so far

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
So can we assume Maria is next up for the firing squad? Can't be having past livers in your work after all.

Whaaat? No no no you fool, you don't understand. You need PERMISSION to show off the characters owned by your company. Duhhh. Why would you think you could just use your own IPs? You think Nintendo can just slap Mario on everything without 12 layers of legal docs? Gawd you're soooo dumb.
:BijouBijou:

Don't ask me lol. If any of this shit made sense we wouldn't be like a week in with shit constantly cascading.
I know he did the bow and did a bunch of apologizing mostly to investor but i dont remember any of that in tazami video. Timestamp to it if it was?
He was just describing basically the only way this doesn't keep digging holes. The video was just a safe PR spiel to investors. Actually putting in any effort to fix shit has yet to be seen.
Edit: Late lel.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hwoarang

Riku publicly apologizes via dogeza to Doki. Then extends a tree branch to work with Doki and her counsel on choosing a mutually aggreed-on third party to do an investigation of the EN branch. Commit to a timeline to hire the proper amount of experienced, and properly compensated management staff. And pay off the 15k cost of the MV.
Is it just me? Or are these Japanese companies doing an apology and doing the 90 degrees only did so because they got caught, not because they are truly sorry for what they did? Am I going to assume that they will do better just because of that apology video? Because among the Japanese companies that did it before, they didn't seem to do better, or am I just blind?

wrp

So can we assume Maria is next up for the firing squad? Can't be having past livers in your work after all.

Wait, when was that supposed to premiere? I swear I opened it and it was counting seconds down, but then I looked at it again and now it's set to 3 days from now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

You and i both know there its nothing to see here

>caring for any chuuba's tits besides Noel's

That being said, Mike aint bad, if she wasnt fucking insane she would be a decent catch for a good guy
but she is fucking nuts so meh

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Is it just me? Or are these Japanese companies doing an apology and doing the 90 degrees only did so because they got caught, not because they are truly sorry for what they did? Am I going to assume that they will do better just because of that apology video? Because among the Japanese companies that did it before, they didn't seem to do better, or am I just blind?
Of course it is all smoke and mirrors. They don't give a fuck about any of these people. They only care about milking money out of them. They literally think they are replaceable.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Xuhle

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hwoarang

Of course it is all smoke and mirrors. They don't give a fuck about any of these people. They only care about milking money out of them. They literally think they are replaceable.
Too bad their aging population says otherwise. There will be nobody to replace them in the future because of their toxic work culture. No new native people are being born and they are slowly getting invaded by foreigners who will also be subject to Japan's toxic work culture AND their culture of "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down" just for the sake of "harmony"

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
On the other hand, Scarle has started her member stream and sounds normal so far
Yeah, she's just being her usual scatterbrained self. It's honestly jarring in this whole environment that the people assuming the worst were actually wrong and this was just a Scarle moment. She seems safe. I just hope that, if everything continues collapsing around Nijisanji, that she stays alright.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Riku publicly apologizes via dogeza to Doki. Then extends a tree branch to work with Doki and her counsel on choosing a mutually aggreed-on third party to do an investigation of the EN branch. Commit to a timeline to hire the proper amount of experienced, and properly compensated management staff. And pay off the 15k cost of the MV.
That's a lot of money and goodwill from someone that hires and fires on a whim, he would never.

The rrat infestation in social media grows bigger and bigger and people spreading schizos from /vt/ definitely makes the outline of the situation worse at every passing day, my realistic "fix" for this situation is the company being quiet for 4-6 months or wait until the next big drama, but as one of the biggest names, it is hard to overshadow Niji's incompetence.
It's checkmate, Tazumi-san. :sinktheyacht:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I will start dispensing beatings if you coomers continue babbling about off-topic tits.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I will start dispensing beatings if you coomers continue babbling about off-topic tits.

Counter-counter-counter-counterpoint: Proctor's femboy airstrip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom