"All the fucking woman in Phase Connect are fucking gorgeous! This is the most prettiest woman company I've ever been, I can't believe, what the fuck even management woman!"Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think she's saying "Millie and I live". If timestamp doesn't work its around 2:15. The sound she makes doesn't feel like "Enna", it sounds like "And I" imo.
Yeah, I hear that, too, now that you say it

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I think she's saying "Millie and I live". If timestamp doesn't work its around 2:15. The sound she makes doesn't feel like "Enna", it sounds like "And I" imo. E: I think she stutters during that section

Not too sure about this man, i can clearly hear "where Millie, Enna and i live"

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I think she's saying "Millie and I live". If timestamp doesn't work its around 2:15. The sound she makes doesn't feel like "Enna", it sounds like "And I" imo
Hey listen im getting old here. The memory isnt so good anymore

AmeSame

Not too sure about this man, i can clearly hear "where Millie, Enna and i live"
put it on 0.25 speed, that's clearly what she says.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
i mean just playing devils advocate here. Ive managed to click dumber places by accident sure i was sleep deprived but it could happen.
While that is true, I was being retarded and not considering something important: The message you would be intending to delete does not get deleted, which should be fairly obvious if that was the intent. I guess smacking it while scrolling or doing something else is still technically possible, but who even knows who's operating the account right now.

Finana speaking too, probably late but this thread moves too quickly. Again, another unsurprising set of words and funny they're all doing this behind memebership
Finana most affected:smugpipi:

Bronze

put it on 0.25 speed, that's clearly what she says.
Still sounds to me like a stuttered "and". "an-and" has a sound closely resembling enna(if its slow at least). Since the overly analytical guy who wanted to check how violins sound in a room isn't around, I guess we will wait for either party to address it, if they will go in detail.

frz

I have been thinking about that old AR live leak where luca say "mike will be happy"
Now that I hear him speak on the elira video he goes "I'm ike" and it sounded like "I'm mike"
So maybe that's why luca and people calls him mike because the word "ike" sounds weird as fuck and he doesnt called himself ii - ke

what AR live leak? did I miss something? Was it posted on 4chan as well?
This one

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

While that is true, I was being retarded and not considering something important: The message you would be intending to delete does not get deleted, which should be fairly obvious if that was the intent. I guess smacking it while scrolling or doing something else is still technically possible, but who even knows who's operating the account right now.
Honestly, even that is odd, thinking about it. What would there even be to scroll? If she got a notification, it would open straight to the message itself, no scrolling required. Even then, it was the newest comment when she liked it as all others after that just talked about the liking of said comment.

@Kuri Rinji would you happen to know if you get a comment while on mobile, does the notification on the phone let you quick like it, like Twitter does their notifications?

Hwoarang

I have been thinking about that old AR live leak where luca say "mike will be happy"
Now that I hear him speak on the elira video he goes "I'm ike" and it sounded like "I'm mike"
So maybe that's why luca and people calls him mike because the word "aik" sounds weird as fuck and he doesnt called himself ii - ke
what AR live leak? did I miss something? Was it posted on 4chan as well?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I asked Scarle who I'm having sweet dark skinned sweaty sex with daily (sorry @God's Strongest Freebird ) and she said that she's quitting Niggesanji to join Tsunderia.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

The Rrattenkönig, or Grand Unifying Rrat, is formed, or so it seems.

Regardless of the veracity of these claims, and I won't actually believe it unless it's proven beyond reasonable doubt, it is truly a rrat worthy of being the distraction to Pekora buying a fucking monkey.

Bronze

At this point we will lose all reason with the amount of rrats. E: And its correct she used oki for lot of times just checked

A

Bug Eater

Yeah it's possible (would take a hell of a misclick) as someone shown but definitely not against her doing it purposefully. Since the way scarle is she is actually clumsy enough to do it on accident, which is why it's believable.
Also:

I know this is a nobody in the long run, but that has got to sting considering how much Elira likes actually engaging with mutuals she can sperg about.

Her follow-up tweet:
(a)
(I guess nothing that hasn't already been said, but it's interesting to hear it coming from an actual person)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrattenkönig, or Grand Unifying Rrat, is formed, or so it seems.

Regardless of the veracity of these claims, and I won't actually believe it unless it's proven beyond reasonable doubt, it is truly a rrat worthy of being the distraction to Pekora buying a fucking monkey.

Thread theme

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Honestly, even that is odd, thinking about it. What would there even be to scroll? If she got a notification, it would open straight to the message itself, no scrolling required. Even then, it was the newest comment when she liked it as all others after that just talked about the liking of said comment.

@Kuri Rinji would you happen to know if you get a comment while on mobile, does the notification on the phone let you quick like it, like Twitter does their notifications?
The notification on the phone takes you to the YT app (at least on iOS) to the comments directly where you can interact with them. The thing on the right once again unfurls and allows you to remove a comment from a menu that appears at the bottom of your phone screen.

Discord_xMMacIyGp6.png

Attachments

• opera_xPmap8AMEB.png
    opera_xPmap8AMEB.png
    85.6 KB · Views: 28

Hwoarang

Her follow-up tweet:
(a)
(I guess nothing that hasn't already been said, but it's interesting to hear it coming from an actual person)

who is this woman again? I follow her there but I forgot the reason for doing so.

Zapan1984

At this point we will lose all reason with the amount of rrats. E: And its correct she used oki for lot of times just checked

A

i quickly looked over it and that checks out except for that Members posts it is always Oki or Okie but it might have been a pre written statement. I can take screenshots later if ya wont.
edit: i looked through the whole of the Member posts and there was only one other one with Ok besides that all others are Oki/Okie but that one is an early Post

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

The notification on the phone takes you to the YT app (at least on iOS) to the comments directly where you can interact with them. The thing on the right once again unfurls and allows you to remove a comment from a menu that appears at the bottom of your phone screen.

View attachment 63814
There is no "like" option from the notification itself, then? So like, theoretically, she couldn't have seen the notification and then liked it without even clicking to go into the app to read it first, right?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
There is no "like" option from the notification itself, then?
Not that I have seen, could be different on Android and other OS.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Yes you can, least on android there's a big option.
Screenshot .png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom