"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

wew

Male hag love!
Has luca shown any signs of life after the whole ex mod pretty much confirmed he was leaking stuff?

Zyklon Mag

Nah, fuck that. I want to see Fujo Civil War.
Most of the Holostar fanspaces I've seen are also shitposting about negligible impacts and yachts. These same spaces also have fans liking Niji people as well so there's less tribalfagging.

Of course, you'll get nyfco bitches having tantrums. But they do that anyway.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Has luca shown any signs of life after the whole ex mod pretty much confirmed he was leaking stuff?
Luca retweeted the Elira video and a couple of fanarts, but hasn't been live on stream since four days ago.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Well, I think we can figure what side he falls on, anyway.

View attachment 63737
Fuck it. I saw he follows Scarle, so autism time. He follows:

• Scarle
  • Pomu
  • Ike
  • Uki
  • Aia

The only privated Liver I can see is Pomu. So idk about whether he follows the rest of the graduations/terminations. What does this mean? Nothing at all!

wrp

1707882164459.png

What the fuck?
i think people have said multiple times thats a sock that hijacked the name because Elira was retarded and fully deleted the account instead of just parking it
Pretty much confirmation it's not hers anymore, just someone larping
Oh, okay. Was gonna ask how it ended up with so many followers already but, I guess that's even more proof since it's got more followers than she did before someone snatched it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brapfiend

Pretty much confirmation it's not hers anymore, just someone larping.
Edit: Elira's down almost 30k subs since this shit started. I have to imagine losing that many subs that were still aware enough of her existence to unsub will actually hurt once she starts streaming regularly again, what with how many subs on old channels are dead subs.

Xuhle

i think people have said multiple times thats a sock that hijacked the name because Elira was retarded and fully deleted the account instead of just parking it
Well she drinks a lot of that dumb bitch juice, emphasis on dumb and bitch at this point.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'd imagine that most of the EN indie scene has been quietly watching like it's the Hindenburg disaster 2.0

All of the EN vtuber scene has been quietly watching. There's no way every member of every corpo (including hololive) isn't paying attention to this at least somewhat.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well she drinks a lot of that dumb bitch juice, emphasis on dumb and bitch at this point.
i dont think thats enough to vaugepost like that, bitch would be really dumb to throw away her career further more

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Xuhle

i dont think thats enough to vaugepost like that, bitch would be really dumb to throw away her career further more
Its an assets of hers that is called dumb bitch juice. This first appeared in her second outfit.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Normally I would agree. But yesterday's video...
I know, its already in the garbage, vaugeposting on PL twitter would only light it on fire

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Most of the Holostar fanspaces I've seen are also shitposting about negligible impacts and yachts. These same spaces also have fans liking Niji people as well so there's less tribalfagging.

Of course, you'll get nyfco bitches having tantrums. But they do that anyway.
I could be wrong but I remember reading that most female Holostars fans are more than likely fujoshi hags who are above the mean girls tumblrina/twitterina postings of chink nyfco teenagers.
Yeah it's not her, just a squatter doing it for the lulz
View attachment 63731
Spiciest rrat I've seen from /vt/. Would explain a lot if true, or even if she was the main mouthpiece between the talents and JP management so she's an assistant manager by proxy. Would make sense why the PR Termination Letter was not only amateur'ish and unnecessarily vitriolic to Selen's character, and also why she volunteered her channel for the reply, if she had a hand in it in the first place.

But of course, absolute zero proof. Then again, it's true that general manager of KuroEN was a KuroID liver, so I wouldn't put it past KuroJP to cut costs and just use their livers as (part-time) managers.
I just remembered that Sayu did say (I forget when) that there were non-english speaking management and that they had to use the bilingual skills of other livers to communicate. That leaves Elira as the top suspect she would have the most influence as part of the OG wave, Petra seems to be more to herself, and Kotoka was too new. I think this rrat is more likely then it seems. Maybe not officially but she definitely seems like a de facto manager. It makes plenty of sense.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah, fuck that. I want to see Fujo Civil War.
I don't, amongst all of this bullshit I have been enjoying the relative drama-free atmosphere of Hololive.

AmeSame

I just remembered that Sayu did say (I forget when) that there were non-english speaking management and that they had to use the bilingual skills of other livers to communicate.
I watched that today, it's when she did an interview with falsefag about a week ago.

Nijisanji wanted to cancel hand cams basically and they fought back against it.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't, amongst all of this bullshit I have been enjoying the relative drama-free atmosphere of Hololive.
Why are you afraid of Chinese women?

Historically they are made to brutalize, its the natural order. We shall cleanse our sins in Chinese Fujo blood. Its the natural order of things. There is no stopping it, its suppose to happen. Accept it, Love it, Embrace it

Horo7618

No one in particular
If this is the end of the line for Scarle, at least we'll have her last couple tweets to remember her by....
Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 10.52.49 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom