"When I think about talking, my mouth just opens"Hayama Marin

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

x Hades Stamps

Eliras PL account (still privated/locked currently) has changed its bio to say “I’m Sorry”
View attachment 63656

Screenshot 2024-02-13 190320.png
Now says "Go away"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
90% sure you can't FORCE people to come to your state specifically to defend in a court proceeding.
What do you think long-arm statutes are for? They can fail to appear in the case, but that means you can get a default judgement against them. International enforcement/perfection of judgments is highly likely to be available as well.

Stunned But Dumb

Man... The netflix documentary on this in five years is gonna go hard

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Now says "Go away"
wow this is so sad :((((((( shes such a victim!!!! who knew slandering your friend for prostitute green card would turn the entire world against you....................
Atleast they got voxophile fujos and nolan tier retards to back them up :)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

It will shit on all vtubers except vshojo just you wait...

Nijisanji: A Black Tale
Directed by: Ironmouse
Produced by: Ironmouse
Written by: Ironmouse
Starring: Ironmouse

Based on a true story

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Ryuusei DFEd upon graduating with the exception of her Twitch channel. Her Youtube is gone and this iteration of the Ryuusei twitter was created in August 2021, three months after Elira debuted and five after Ryuusei graduated. It's a possibility that this isn't actually Elira, but someone who snagged the account name after she DFEd and is now larping as her.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

One was comparing this situation to the Meiro v Roa.. :NOWWELAUGH: It's true insanity the amount of cope these jpbros are sniffing to defend their precious black company.
I thought Japs hated blacks

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So i looked at stocks when i woke up seen them fall another 4 percent thinking something had happened again seen this thread get 10 more pages and was like "ok something big went down and its just fucking shitposts and fallout of yesterday. dissapointed

Cacamalos Gee

Yeah, just breaking my lurker status for a bit just to also say WTF Niji. The way they dragged the other livers into this honestly brings to mind the seiyuu shield thing from a couple of years back where they used the VAs from an anime to apologize on the company's behalf.

Doki revealing that the court docs sent to Niji were NOT meant be disclosed and then Niji disclosing it anyways is pretty insane. This is from a country with their infamous laws on defamation btw.

It really needs to be stressed just how incompetent this was. Riku's message to investors would have been a serviceable message to everyone(but mostly the investors) ...if they didn't just release 15 Minutes of Elira and Friends over here and shooting themselves in the foot first.

Least pomu and kyo got out in the nick of time, I guess.

The Chink

So apparently Scarle has a member stream at least scheduled for now but she has yet to show up

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't care what niji has on Ike, Vox, and Elira
The fact that 2 of her former friends trashed the ever loving shit out of THEIR FRIEND WHO JUST ALMOST KILLED HERSELF
Is IRREDEEMABLY DISGUSTING TO ME
These 3 deserve nothing more than my utter condemnation
And because it needs to be said no I don't want them harassed the vox dox was messed up
But I cannot fathom how anyone can defend Ike and Vox specifically
Elira I don't know that they were ever friends so she is at least not a fuckin backstabber

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Scarle is currently a no-show on her scheduled member stream. Chat has long since been disabled. Will update if anything changes.

Her Twitter account is also shadowbanned from the search suggestions, but I don't know how relevant that is given that (I don't know how Twitter works but) this is probably a Twitter issue.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So i looked at stocks when i woke up seen them fall another 4 percent thinking something had happened again seen this thread get 10 more pages and was like "ok something big went down and its just fucking shitposts and fallout of yesterday. dissapointed
The markets were down overall so nothing new really. All the hot shit got thrown into a 4th containment thread!

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

lolwatagain

So apparently Scarle has a member stream at least scheduled for now but she has yet to show up

Scarle is currently a no-show on her scheduled member stream. Chat has long since been disabled. Will update if anything changes.
Time to start the 1 month countdown clock. Think they'll do a short one paragraph termination, or will they have another 4 pages describing how liking the Kurosanji comment was a terrible crime that damaged the reputation of Nijisanji?

IdenticalPlateaus

But I cannot fathom how anyone can defend Ike and Vox specifically
Vox is the easiest to understand at least. Out of all of them he seems the least likely to maintain his current income/fanbase with a model switch.
He's scared he is going to lose those sweet fujo-bux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom