Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
One positive note today: Sayu streamed all this time not mentioning any drama and it looks like chat tactfully kept silence too. They just throwing shitload of money at her.
Best winning move from Doki would be to restart stream after dealings with lawyer.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
One positive note today: Sayu streamed all this time not mentioning any drama and it looks like chat tactfully kept silence too. They just throwing shitload of money at her.
Best winning move from Doki would be to restart stream after dealings with lawyer.

I am genuinely proud of her. Good going, Sayu.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Stop publicly supporting brown women, for their own good.

It's the morally correct thing to do in the midst of Black History Month to free the enslaved chocolate mommies from the yoke of white enslavement in the v-fields.

I've come to learn this is a twitter dogwhistle for "Poster is negroid".

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Apparently this is a friend of Selen/Doki's?
a
image.png

a
image.png

One of her good friends and the same person who tweeted that she would be happy if she saw the dragoon's support while she was on suspension

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Good thing that wasnt leaked or ever alleged to be leaked since it wasnt in the doc. (she doesnt know whats in her own doc to being with)

lol what
Im not even sure you are pretending to be retarded or just is retarded

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I find this hilarious, and genuinely very helpful (also Rosemi best girl)

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Imagine how many vtuber related companies (perhaps Cover/Hololive) are going to read this in the morning. I'd sure as fuck not want to enter into any partnerships with a company that plays this loose with their legal agreements.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
GoodSmile pulled niji figures from EN and CN sites before this, now they probably gonna pull from JP site too.

famous artist pipkun

i already posted her tweet saying a diagnosis and hospital stay was in the doc. was that leaked? did she say that leaked? did niji, famous for own goals, say they leaked it? no

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
GoodSmile pulled niji figures from EN and CN sites before this, now they probably gonna pull from JP site too.
Source or just rrat-ing? It would be unwise to pull away from the JP livers/market for them tbh, as long as Niji JP and NijiEN can be handled as separate entities

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Asmongold says he understand the IP concern, im vindicated once again and ill be vindicated on selen's lolsuit soon enough.1
Ah yes, Assmongoloid, the most enlightened intellectual of our age.
Blu/K9Kuro/Mysta's (non-)take.

A
View attachment 63638

And yes, he DID get one guy'd.

A
View attachment 63639

Jesus this guy is definitely the woman in his relationship, what a fucking fag.
Pretty sure he's just being contrarian for the lulz because it pisses people off. If you don't wanna debate circularly with pipkun for the rest of the week then just ignore it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I wonder if the talents involved will be marked by other corpos as a "never hire" person when they are no longer part of niji.
That or if they have talents associated with Selen/Doki, they might ask her to vouch for their character. So if one of them tries to go to Cover, they might ask Altare, Axel, and Mumei to see if Doki will vouch for that person. There's definitely some snakes in the pit and some individuals that are just innocent bystanders. It likely depends on the public perception of that specific individual. Everyone that did that stream is now radioactive but others like Rosemi and Petra are probably more likely to be considered.
Good thing that wasnt leaked or ever alleged to be leaked since it wasnt in the doc.

lol what
Do you have selective memory? They disclosed her suicide attempt to fellow livers, that's a direct violation of the privacy of health records. Additionally they even allege that Selen complained about internal harassment from fellow livers. Are you being intentionally disingenuous at this point? Even outside those 2 specific bits of information, they had a signed legal agreement not to share the doc at all and they shared some of it. Full stop, they fucked up.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Source or just rrat-ing? It would be unwise to pull away from the JP livers/market for them tbh, as long as Niji JP and NijiEN can be handled as separate entities
False covered it, not sure if it was mentioned here (there were no tweets or statements from GS). We'll see, but this disaster overflowing tanking JP side too is not out of question anymore.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Jesus fucking christ I'm actually just gonna go and take a nap because Jesus Christ this shit is giving me a very bad headache

Fuck you riku

Most likely I'll wake up with a fuckton of pages and someone getting booted but it's anyone's game now

USS IOWA

famous artist pipkun

Do you have selective memory? They disclosed her suicide attempt to fellow livers, that's a direct violation of the privacy of health records.
the suicide attempt thats public knowledge? and has been since the "accident" tweet? that one?
Additionally they even allege that Selen complained about internal harassment from fellow livers. Are you being intentionally disingenuous at this point? Even outside those 2 specific bits of information, they had a signed legal agreement not to share the doc at all and they shared some of it. Full stop, they fucked up.
when's the legal thing dated? how many documents total?

e: is this SEAhours?
e2: omg it primetime SEA, fuck this

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
False covered it, not sure if it was mentioned here (there were no tweets or statements from GS). We'll see, but this disaster overflowing tanking JP side too is not out of question anymore.
Dramatuber, I wish I had the Tenma clip handy about him. Anyways I'd take that with more than a grain of salt. :baeJam: Niji livers are still very much the dominant force in Japan. There would be significant backlash, so I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom