"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Words.

I hope Dokibird doesn't let this stop her at all. Even if she recorded Vox without his knowledge and I can understand being him hurt by that, Niji never should have pushed her to that in the first place. I hate that he fell on his sword for the company, and Ike too, and... I don't want to believe Elira was a bully. I don't know. The statement was foolish to make, but it being during Doki's stream does look malicious. Black as pitch. Where in the hell is their PR rep?

Everyone in NijiEN that wasn't involved with all this needs to exit the ride as swiftly as they can, if they can. This looks like it's going to get uglier before it's over. (Luca please just go be with Kuro and Matara let me be happy about something)

I don't think Tazumi's statement was bad in itself, but I do think it was too late to matter much. If that had gone out without the message, I think fans would have at least been somewhat hopeful misgivings and wrongs had been acknowledged... so it was about an hour too late. Funny, sad.

I had a death in the family today and I don't know if all this going on has made me feel better (a distraction!) or worse, but I think I want to check out from the drama for a bit. Keep loving your cute oshis while you watch this trainwreck unfold, don't forget what it's all about.

God's Strongest Dragoon

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Where in the hell is their PR rep?
They falsely believe that being right by the letter of the law (jp law specifically) equals to good PR

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
The stream
image.png
Damn she is so finished isn't she? A shame because she can be funny at times and her model is extra hot don't @ me nijjas. Also does all this mean she has stronger moral fiber than everyone else or did management take control of their socials again so they could all do the corpo drone thing? I don't want wosemi to be part of this so I'm currently coping with the skinwalking rrat.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I believe Proctor has gone to sleep. Prepare for the worst.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All of this shit could've been avoided if your recruitment niggas didn't hire off of twitter:whatastory:
I never fully warmed up to nijis because all felt too tumblr but I never expected to have bullying to suicide and double down to finish the job. Whoever is in charge of recruitment at holo continues to being a fucking god.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
ROUND 56893
KUROSANJI -VS- BEANER-PINOY
FIGHT!
No wonder Nolan loves Niji so much: The management vs liver struggle is just a constant fight club. Must remind him of the good ol' days where he could just practice ➡️⬇️➡️➕🔴irl.

I'm not lawtard so I can only say how it looks from my basic dumbass view but as far as it looks like yeah, basically nobody can legally disagree with the termination. But virtually every other thing involved has been unnecessary and Doki just looks like someone who would have happily taken that L if it just let her get on with her life. Except anykuror is ridiculously desparate to turn her into their White whale. Which is stupid anyway. She's Chinese!

Last edited:

lolwatagain

I believe Proctor has gone to sleep. Prepare for the worst.
I wouldn't expect a termination so soon after Riku's lip service, but maybe Nijisanji realizes that nobody is going to buy it, and will terminate Scarle tonight.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Blu/K9Kuro/Mysta's (non-)take.

A
foto_no_exif - 2024-02-13T025057.385.jpg

And yes, he DID get one guy'd.

A
foto_no_exif - 2024-02-13T025052.947.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

UberSoldat

Our favorite flip rabbit puts out his take

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Last edited by a moderator:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Not a request, a signed legal agreement.

Yeah i watched it as it was live. she explains it poorly and it may have only concerned her health records and not the whole thing like we thought. Are Discord screenshots something that can be NDA'd? idk im not a lawyer.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yeah i watched it as it was live. she explains it poorly and it may have only concerned her health records and not the whole thing like we thought. Are Discord screenshots something that can be NDA'd? idk im not a lawyer.
Leaking health documents is still illegal in canada.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wonder if the talents involved will be marked by other corpos as a "never hire" person when they are no longer part of niji.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Health records and HR complaints are protected under PIPEDA (Canada's HIPAA), they fucked up. Complaints regarding other livers falls under that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom