"I'm being born right now, mommy is giving birth to me right now"Namirin

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
So if theyre sharing court docs with talents, did they hire twitter brained morons who binge watch watch legal eagle and drew out their bar certificate in crayon as their legal council?
They have Rekieta on speed-dial

jarpoks

First having her HYTE collab canceled, now taking the L for the company by volunteering to stream the statement. I guess Nova took it personally and there's no going back for her isn't it?

God's Strongest Dragoon

hey retard, you cant make public information confidential.
Ok, I'm convinced you're either trolling or legitimately retarded. There's no possible way you actually read my comment and still reached this conclusion. This is not rocket science, retard.

1) Niji gets to look at Doki's doc after signing a confidentiality agreement
2) Niji is not allowed to share details of the doc outside of their legal team
3) Niji explicitly states they share contents of that doc outside of their legal team

What part of this don't you understand? Have you fried your prefrontal cortex smoking a pound of oil again?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Ok, I'm convinced you're either trolling or legitimately retarded. There's no possible way you actually read my comment and still reached this conclusion. This is not rocket science, retard.

3) Niji explicitly states they share contents of that doc outside of their legal team

What part of this don't you understand? Have you fried your prefrontal cortex smoking a pound of oil again?
He somehow thinks that the suicide attempt was the public information. It's pipkun, it's never fucking worth it.

Any Name You Wish

Don't forget that it being a suicide attempt wasn't public until Nijisanji opened their mouth.

Nor was the bullying accusations.

It's Pipkun, don't take the bait.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

yeah, i dont understand the part where public knowledge and information (the suicide) becomes magically unsharable after a stroke of the pen. maybe you can cite he relevant section of pipeda that does that along with covers voluntary disclosures.

God's Strongest Dragoon

He somehow thinks that the suicide attempt was the public information. It's pipkun, it's never fucking worth it.
Don't forget that it being a suicide attempt wasn't public until Black Company 2024 opened their mouth.

Nor was the bullying accusations.

It's Pipkun, don't take the bait.
Yeah, I was assuming he was just trying to play Devil's Advocate but I realize he's actually just a retard.
yeah, i dont understand the part where public knowledge and information (the suicide) becomes magically unsharable after a stroke of the pen. maybe you can cite he relevant section of pipeda that does that along with covers voluntary disclosures.

What part of this don't you understand?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Let's actually backtrack a bit, afaik Doki NEVER EVER ONCE mentioned suicide. "hospitalized for an attempt". Attempt at what exactly? Might be attempt at drunk driving for all i care. Or attmpt at juggling knives. She didn't tell.

Any Name You Wish

Let's actually backtrack a bit, afaik Doki NEVER EVER ONCE mentioned suicide. "hospitalized for an attempt". Attempt at what exactly? Might be attempt at drunk driving for all i care.
This is another important thing to remember. Doki was very careful not to directly say suicide from the start. Only a wink and a nod. From a legal standpoint, it being a suicide attempt was never stated in public.

Coffee Filter

Jesus Christ is Anycolor wanting to speedrun any% worst corpo? Riku's yachts are sinking deeper than the Titanic at this rate.

off topic but does anyone know Victoria's PL? cuz I hope she abandons ship as she is the last of EN I legit care about

faithful parachute

I feel like you're forgetting the part where Nijisanji is the party that publicized the suicide attempt. Nevermind the fact that her documentation may have included details not currently public, like the method of her suicide attempt.

famous artist pipkun

Let's actually backtrack a bit, afaik Doki NEVER EVER ONCE mentioned suicide. "hospitalized for an attempt". Attempt at what exactly? Might be attempt at drunk driving for all i care. Or attmpt at juggling knives. She didn't tell.
no but a lot of people here guessed suicide. a lot of faggots here saying "acknowledging/revealing the suicide is a violation of pipeda without ever citing the law" its annoying and braindead like when retards said showing their covid 19 vaccine card was a violation of hipaa or asking what kind if training their service dog is supposed to have is an ada violation.

I feel like you're forgetting the part where Black Company 2024 is the party that publicized the suicide attempt. Nevermind the fact that her documentation may have included details not currently public, like the method of her suicide attempt.
and so the date of this nda is important. its looking like the doc(s) came after niji knew about the suicide attempt. which means the pipeda argument is dead in the water.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
6wlg4e22etgc1.png84t3if8bzx8c1.png
The archives we have of the tweets are too fucking slow, holy shite.

dragoonkain3

To those who weren't around their debuts, there was actually a lot of shitposting how Nijisanji EN was full of nepotism hires. This mainly stems from the fact that Nova and Lyrica had a bunch of collabs, while Shannon is very frequent in Lyrica's streams. Which of course are the PLs of Elira, Millie and Enna, and that's why it's easily ratted that there's a prevailing clique in NijiEN. And with rumours of said 'clique' being the cause of harrasment, I'm not surprised Millie/Enna got named in a legal document, and that with Elira seeing the same document, she is implicated to be part of the legal battle as well.

To those very astute who knew about this 'clique', they would know that there are actually two more vtubers that is associated with this clique pre-nijisanji... Maid Mint, and Fuzuki Miki. Which of course are the PLs of Pomu and Rosemi... I wonder, are they also caught in this legal battle as well? Because if dumb-as-a-brick with a follower mindset that is Millie being part of the legal battle, maybe even the 'sweeter' side of NijiEN are not safe either, even if one of them isn't with the company anymore? Sure makes you think...

Yea but that bow isnt directed to us, or the talents or people affected, in context it directed at shareholders and THAT is pathetic.
I don't know man. It's clearly not his own words (as I don't think he's that fluent in English), but he does say "I am making this video speaking directly to you, the fans of NIJISANJI EN and everyone who supports the Vtuber industry." Even the 'negligible' comment is him explaining they fucked up in using that specific word, because to the layman (ie. non-investors) it made it seem they didn't value her contributions. Shareholders/investors don't give a fuck who specifically makes contributions to the company for as long as they make more money, so for sure that part isn't directed to them.

As others have said, Riku's videos is actually not bad... but that trainwreck of a statement by Elira/Vox/Ike pretty much invalidated all good Riku's video will ever do. I don't know how, but a guy who can barely speak English, that is obviously reading off a script, still sounded more sincere than all of NijiEN and its management speaks volumes on how catastrophic the PR was handled by the EN team. Sure, Riku's video is by no means perfect, but I honestly expected him to triple down on what NijiEN livers and their management in saying that they are completely blameless and at no fault... but I saw no less than 2 full bows and 6 instances of an apology in a six minute video.

Granted, Riku's words are merely lip service until we see results, but seeing that directly from the CEO himself gives me a little hope that MAYBE we will see some changes within Nijisanji in the future. Of course, I'm being charitable here in thinking that all of the fuckups done are solely because NijiEN management are imbeciles, and now NijiJP is forced to step in, which may be unrealistically optimistic thinking. I still have the feeling that there's a 90% chance I will eat my words, but after seeing how neutral Fulgur was with his tweets, I know for sure there is one liver that has nothing to do with this clown fiesta and I'm hoping on the slim chance that it will get better for him.

God's Strongest Dragoon

no but a lot of people here guessed suicide. a lot of faggots here saying "acknowledging/revealing the suicide is a violation of pipeda without ever citing the law" its annoying and braindead like when retards said showing their covid 19 vaccine card was a violation of hipaa or asking what kind if training their service dog is supposed to have is an ada violation.
Address the following. Don't try to jump around with a different topic, every other argument you make is immediately irrelevant and not worth arguing with unless you can address this:

What part of this don't you understand?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
EVERYONE guessed it. But guess are not admissible in court, if Doki did never explicitly said the word - then it's confidential information. You'd have to order linguistic expertise to even attempt to prove otherwise.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
no but a lot of people here guessed suicide
Yea and lawyer has a handy tool to shut that down as speculation. It doesnt matter what people think cause facts are facts. Fact is, Doki didn't say she was in the hospital at all before she got skinwalked, and the goal of visit wasn't revealed by anyone but anycolor, as by their admission today.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
I just finished watching everything. Holy fucking shit. Another proposal for a thread theme:

famous artist pipkun

Address the following. Don't try to jump around with a different topic, every other argument you make is immediately irrelevant and not worth arguing with unless you can address this:
2a.) niji already knew about the suicide prior to the document so its not covered by the nda or pipeda
3a) it appears that niji knew about selen's harassment claims before the nda so the doc doesnt apply.

this is why the date of nda is important.

now make an nda magically make this previously known information classified super secret information again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom