Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Before I take my meds for the night: None of the "Please watch this stream" or other statements made by NijiEN members today include either a ' or a ’.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i cant wait for your response when this goes to court and selen ends up bancrupt from the cost or she has to settle without any concessions.
You really think I care about that at this point they just proved my point that they are backstabbing bitches with no sense of humanity nor decorum to fucking care at their fellow coworker going through something even just by checking on them

Exactly the same type of people I fucking loathe

And yes I bit on a pipkun bait I'm too emotional on this one

frz

Edit: Oops you guys are quicker than me. I must say, start archiving her content including her memberships if you are her fan. She is most likely going to get kick out or get strangle by the black company.
As of this moment, scarle is the only talent in nijisanjiEN who hasn't retweeted/reposted Elira monetized "message to NijisanjiEN"
Yes kotoka, rosemi and melocco retweeted it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
this doesnt make sense since a publicly traded company has to inform shareholders of legal issues and the impact itll have on quarterly earnings.
Informing about general accusations does not mean showing any legal documents from 3rd party. As for livers - they have no right to see documents unless they are directly addressed to them and their personal lawyers. If documents addresed only to corpo itself, they can't be disclosed.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
As of this moment, scarle is the only talent in nijisanjiEN who hasn't retweeted/reposted Elira monetized "message to NijisanjiEN"
Keep it up Scarle and I'll apologize for calling you a whore AND buy your membership when you go indie :shubaIapprob:

AmeSame

apparently there was chat in Scarle's videos, all the chat has now been taken down.

Edit*
The Kurosanji comment was also unliked, Chat disabled...

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

image.png

Nijisanji is more Jewish than Idol Corp.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
artists are also angry

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
this doesnt make sense since a publicly traded company has to inform shareholders of legal issues and the impact itll have on quarterly earnings.
She hadn't even filed the lawsuit yet. You don't inform people of a case that hasn't even started. You're not supposed to know until the court has delivered the papers and a court date set.

frz

Informing about general accusations does not mean showing any legal documents from 3rd party. As for livers - they have no right to see documents unless they are directly addressed to them and their personal lawyers. If documents addresed only to corpo itself, they can't be disclosed.
what if they are the ones accused for the bullying?

chihirogumi

apparently there was chat in Scarle's videos, all the chat has now been taken down.
1707795342368012.jpg
Can anyone confirm if this was posted in her chat? Seems sus.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This definitely qualifies as "A Night To Remember," with almost as big of a boat sinking as the original.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

image.png

Black Company 2024 is more Jewish than Idol Corp.

Gonna play devil's advocate on this one in that it's probably just a default setting they left on, doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

SomeRando

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Xuhle

Can i just point out its only Monday. I feeling like the week is only going to get worst as you never want to put any of this new out during the week.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She hadn't even filed the lawsuit yet. You don't inform people of a case that hasn't even started. You're not supposed to know until the court has delivered the papers and a court date set.

how gracious of Nijisanji to let their investors know they are doing everything they can to invite lawsuits before they're even filed

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You really think I care about that at this point they just proved my point that they are backstabbing bitches with no sense of humanity nor decorum to fucking care at their fellow coworker going through something even just by checking on them

Exactly the same type of people I fucking loathe

And yes I bit on a pipkun bait I'm too emotional on this one
its not bait, lawsuits are expensive and outcomes arent garuanteed.
niji cant show the streamers the whole doc, they can show the relevant portions to the accused. There's no way Niji lawyers can draft a response without getting elira's
side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom