"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The stream
image.png
Holy shit, they did force the stream with Aster.
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
If they had this statement ready to go WHY DID EVERYTHING ELSE HAPPEN?
Yeah, I do not get it. This is the only statement actually written by a real publicist.

Maybe it is a case of the left arm not knowing what the right arm is doing.
Or maybe the livers wanted to "do something" and management just lets it happen because it's just normal to just let livers throw themselves to the wolves and get themselves in trouble.

Tubedude

New rrat:

Kurosanji had Riku prep 2 videos. One was to be released if the Liver plea was well-received and probably full of gloating and faggotry. We got the version that was made for when the Liver version crashed and burned. The Elira + co video made no sense to make with Riku's followup otherwise.
Funnier rrat:

Riku had a vid prepared already that was the gloating and faggotry you mentioned, but then saw the backlash and legal claims, so rushed to make the one we saw, hence the delay in release.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Scarle liking the Kurosanji comment
This was NOT just her liking every comment on the stream either. She was at first, but stopped about 8 comments/15 hours before this was posted.

View attachment 63611
Here's a small screencap of comments sorted by new for proof of her not liking older comments.
55c43262e48e40119bc978764357acbf.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Holy fucking shit this shit is fucking filthy
-i trusted her
Bitch if you trusted her then don't throw her under the bus you fucking cockazoidal britbong walrus
-please leave her be
-fucking releases a hitpiece
ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING SERIOUS
SHE NEARLY KILLED HERSELF
YOU FUCKING MONKEYS I DONT CARE IF ITS ON A FUCKING GUNPOINT YOU ARE ALL DREGS WITH NO SHRED OF FUCKING HUMANITY
TELL ME THE CLIQUE ISNT REAL WITH THIS SHIT HOLY FUCK YOU ARE ALL DELUSIONAL FUCKS
-prease do not spread hate
YOU.ABSOLUTE.FUCKING.RETARD NOT ONLY IS IT CROCODILE TEARS NOT ONLY IS IT A HITPIECE ITS SPECIFICALLY TARGETED AS SELEN HERSELF JUST BECAUSE EHAT? PAPA RIKU GOT THE HURTY?
FUCKING FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELVES HOLY SHIT
YOU ABSOLUTE PR DISASTERS
I EXPECTED NONE BUT YOU STILL TANKED THAT SHIT UP HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT
GOD YOU THREE ARE THE FUCKING WORST TYPES OF PEOPLE THAT I DESPISE THE MOST IN THIS FUCKING HELLSCAPE
BACKSTABBING FUCKING SNAKES
i cant wait for your response when this goes to court and selen ends up bancrupt from the cost or she has to settle without any concessions.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Also, funnily enough, Millie's oshi Maimoto considered Selen his oshi for a while and even promoted her to other JP livers like Belmond and Rikiichi

:dokiSmug:

No wonder.

FlappyBat

Smug Alana also reacting to the black video

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Here is Hexa's reaction to Riku's video.

wrp

Reminder that it's not cope in any way to suggest, after they confirmed themselves that they had seized Selen's account and tweeted from it on her behalf, that they once again did exactly that for every other talent.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Who's Hexa? was she a niji vtuber before?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Edit: Oops you guys are quicker than me. I must say, start archiving her content including her memberships if you are her fan. She is most likely going to get kick out or get strangle by the black company.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
They weren't supposed to see the documents at all. Period. I don't even think they were supposed to know Doki was talking to legal.
this doesnt make sense since a publicly traded company has to inform shareholders of legal issues and the impact itll have on quarterly earnings.

wrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom