"Between obesity and everything else, Ronald McDonald has killed more kids than the clown from IT"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If this is going to court those three will have to be called as witnesses, deposed, all sorts of shit. What is Niji's response going to be?

"on claims 1, 2 and 3: nuh uh it never happened"?
the issue is that they showed the document to people outside the intended ones, if they didn't show it to anyone then it would be better for them, but they fucked it up in typical niji fashion.

Limkin

If Doki had succeded in her attempt, Niji would have blood on their hands and no amount of boot licking would've saved them
They would be able to memory hole this and act like she just decided to part ways with them. You think her parents would bother informing her online friends of her passing?

RiverBear

WHAT A FUCKING MONTH IT HAS BEEN

AND I THOUGHT RUSHIA SECRETLY BEING MARRIED ALL THIS TIME WAS GOING TO BE THE HIGHLIGHT

THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER COUNT NEGRO SANJI OUT

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
@God's Strongest Freebird better hope they are literally black (and female, i know he aint a fag)
Thanks for sparing me my heterosexuality :sanasmile:

Null has a terminal case of oppositional defiant disorder. Please understand.
Null is doing the same thing as FAP is now, taking a contrarian standpoint and siding with the black company because they know vtuber fans are easy to rile up on a good day, let alone when emotions are running as high as they are right now. And they're right! :pippasquish:

This feels relevant yet again:
what a year.jpg

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Someone should probably submit a comprehensive summary post before he completely butchers the facts on his next stream.
for a man so hellbent fighting vermintide trying to kill him, the man is as retarded and libelous as the vermintide he fights when it comes to anime.
Alright man, how many beans of coffee does fishman pay you per post
He gave me Airi, that's enough for me to shill phase until he eventually turns into riku, fires airi for some bullshit and I end up on the news.:kaelaapprob:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the issue is that they showed the document to people outside the intended ones, if they didn't show it to anyone then it would be better for them, but they fucked it up in typical niji fashion.
where is that in the tweet?

God's Strongest Dragoon

There's something that hasn't been posted yet that I feel is relevant.

This disparity has been growing at a steady rate. If it was smaller I could almost buy it as Youtube glitching out... But this is officially too huge of a difference to just be a coincidence.

Black Company 2024 might actually be likebotting their video.

The "views" you see as a random viewer are less than what the actual views are. I've noticed it with my own videos.

What the audience sees with my latest video:
audienceviewcount.png

What youtube tells me the view count is:
actualviewcount.png

The likes are consistent across both though.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

AND I THOUGHT RUSHIA SECRETLY BEING MARRIED ALL THIS TIME WAS GOING TO BE THE HIGHLIGHT

Its only 13th

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

RUSHIA SEDUCED THE YACHT-MAN TO FIRE SELEN AND PULL ATTENTION FROM HER!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
The "views" you see as a random viewer are less than what the actual views are. I've noticed it with my own videos.

What the audience sees with my latest video:
audienceviewcount.png

What youtube tells me the view count is:
actualviewcount.png

The likes is consistent across both though.
Look at this negro getting views and shit :ironmousekek: Congrats man, I wish I had the time to do PCW again to feature your shit and some other new faces I've seen in my recommended. I'm failing my duties as a phase fag :gunpeko:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
As much as I dislike Riku, I might be getting wrong vibes but I feel he just wants to sit contently on his yacht's throne flooded with money from sheering his talents to the follacle and keep it at stably and peacefully at that status quo. NijiEN is fucking over his whole scheme with their incompetence and now nobody is winning and he's probably fuming.
My observation of companies, both large and small, is that neglect of things that didn't seem to be a big deal at the time, left to fester over years, is the surest way to bring the whole thing to ruin.

Doing a deal on a handshake and not having a lawyer set up your corporate docs doesn't make a difference... until someone with a stake wants to leave, and recollections of what how contributions were supposed to work and don't line up.

Getting an investor agreement off the internet and doing your own accounting doesn't make a difference... until it's 20 years down the road and one of your investors starts asking questions about how you're being compensated and you never actually considered what some of the implications of that agreement were, plus you've neglected to keep records going all the way back.

Having marketing people run the company and squeeze every cent they can, instead of engineers who are too caught up with the actual products, works great... until it turns out there have been quality control problems developing among your subcontractors that resulted it very public product failures.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
for a man so hellbent fighting vermintide trying to kill him, the man is as retarded and libelous as the vermintide he fights when it comes to anime.

He gave me Airi, that's enough for me to shill phase until he eventually turns into riku, fires airi for some bullshit and I end up on the news.:kaelaapprob:
Can i... can i get a similar deal?
I mean i'd like me some Tenma, but Uruka us fine too.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Oh hell, following every rrat being real I can't wait for the Mel Nekomata v Ike Everland lawsuit hooooooooooooooooooo

:whatastory:

Horo7618

No one in particular

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

wrp

Scarle liking the Kurosanji comment
This was NOT just her liking every comment on the stream either. She was at first, but stopped about 8 comments/15 hours before this was posted.

1707802126895.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom