"I want a high quality working replica of a Genoese mercenary's crossbow so bad"Noir Vesper

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pretty sure all three want absolutely nothing to do with this shitshow. None of them even follow Doki on Twitter.

Archive

Screenshot:
1707793952373.png

niggaphil

rrat: Pomu in JP, Mysta in JP, Nina on her way... could they plan to testimony in court? Sayu is missing piece but she probably can't tell anything useful anyway becasue how short she was in niji
No way Jp court will help niggasanji in dokibird case. If it works, they will nuke Sayu out of existence already, and Sayu will probably follow doki's path to end herself

Militante

In brighter news, depending on whether or not you believe Grimmi was going to Niji, she just ungraduated herself.

Though she denied it in a different tweet, personally I think she actually was joining, then proceeded to backpedal and claim it wasn't niji related after all the drama blew up.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
please, I am begging Nijisanji, go one day without doing anything to dig the hole further

I would even take half a day

how does this keep happening

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Pretty sure all three want absolutely nothing to do with this shitshow. None of them even follow Doki on Twitter.

Archive

So help me understand this. Medical information was shared with a third party, without consent? That is in fact a breach of leaf law (PIPEDA) if true.

E: link added

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
please, I am begging Black Company 2024, go one day without doing anything to dig the hole further

You should be them to dig deeper and right next time

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So I listened to it again because she seemed to speak over this part rather quickly, but yeah Selen/Doki's legal document had Elira's, Enna's, Millie's personal info. I don't know why they thought Selen would release that info since that would be a monumentally dumbfuck thing for her to do. The Elira clique rrat has been confirmed.
Combined with the reasonable assumption that she was in fact bullied by other livers, this actually speaks highly to her character and her respect for the privacy of the other livers.
Which makes their statements about how Doki has their doxx and they are scared that this could get released seem like total ass-clown-ery.

Doki will publish not a single name. And if she does, then only provoked and with receipts.
How many times has Doki/Selen given Niji the opportunity to just walk away now? To keep up the pretence of professionalism and an amicable separation where any complaints are dealt with internally and quietly dropped. Repeatedly since the original "reupload the video" tweet. It's the sort of thing that looks good in a legal case if it comes to that too, her continually showing a willingness to de-escalate, compared to Niji who have been the ones provoking the situation at every turn. Any claim to damages Niji might make (and there are provably quite a bit) is completely undercut by the fact that they did this to themselves against the wishes of the person they're trying to pin the situation on.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
So help me understand this. Medical information was shared with a third party, without consent? That is in fact a breach of leaf law (PIPEDA) if true.
Doki also claims all parties signed a legal document to not share the info outside Niji lawyers, herself, and her lawyer. If true, the Livers all just went on stream and admitted that legal agreement was broken in front of thousands of people.

foto_no_exif - 2024-02-12T222106.166.jpg
:kroniidrinking:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Dragoon

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Pippa's Ghost Hands

I just want to post this stupid shit I made so I don't laugh at it alone.
1707794788239.png

Limkin

That Valentine Merch will surely sell well. Nothing spells love more than a drama. Negligible btw

SomeRando

please, I am begging Black Company 2024, go one day without doing anything to dig the hole further

I think Niji has ascended further beyond, they're no longer a black company, they've become a black hole.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Doki also claims all parties signed a legal document to not share the info outside Niji lawyers, herself, and her lawyer. If true, the Livers all just went on stream and admitted that legal agreement was broken in front of thousands of people.

View attachment 63571
:kroniidrinking:

I'm kind of outing myself as a 🍁, but violating PIPEDA is more serious than the closest equivalent (HIPAA) down south. If her lawyer has even 2 brain cells then the fattest lawsuit ever should be half way to sinking the yacht by now.

Limkin

Also, how the hell did our boy jump to a three viewer and holding a 50% livestream viewer retention to subscriber count???
Niji raided into his stream after announcement like a true fan

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Proctor really isn't beating the twink allegations is he...

Also, how the hell did our boy jump to a three viewer and holding a 50% livestream viewer retention to subscriber count??? Remember when lad just had 12 viewers and reticule was two of them. :ponrys:
Shota buff, Proctor's going to be swarmed by Chinese fujos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom