"to you, love yourself, take care of yourself, take care of each other I love you. Bye Honey"Nina Kosaka

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

why are people giving elira the benefit of the doubt by saying she was forced to do it?
Because it paints the company even blacker than they already are, and she did not show at any point in time before to have severe brain damage to come up with this stream on her own. Like she is dumb, but not that dumb

God's Strongest Dragoon

New NijiEN strat: Let's just keep releasing juicy drama videos for CCV until the branch burns down because it's already FUBAR'd

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Because nobody in their right mind would even entertain the idea of putting out such a video :smugselen:
its a good idea if youre a retard who only mean girls people with management approval.

its a good idea if you cant think 1 step ahead. theres lots of reasons why a stupid person would come up with this stupid idea.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He single-handedly took down an entire company with his migos. His power is unmatched.
Ive said before that his first and only post will be the Niji dissolution letter

Im feeling more confident about that now

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Now what I'm wondering is if Kiara will keep talking to Elira's retarded ass, I hope she cuts her off but sometimes Kiara can be very, well Kiara. :depressedtako:
The best course of action for everyone in Holo is to do absolutely nothing and do not go in one direction or the other or collab with anyone involved.

Kiara was also mainly close to Pomu and Nina, from what I remember. She met the others offline, but only collabed with Elira once recently, from what I remember.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I was about to go to sleep a couple hours ago. I decided to check in with the forums to see if anything funny's been posted before I went to sleep.

I end up scrolling through all this shit and seeing irrefutable proof that this company's rot is deep set to the core, everyone is breaking containment, and of all things, /vt/ being right. And now my night is ruined.

Total Niji Death.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
:sinktheyacht:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Geez, I was playing Heroes of the Storm and this happens. Oh well, best of luck to the girls.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The best course of action for everyone in Holo is to do absolutely nothing and do not go in one direction or the other or collab with anyone involved.

Kiara was also mainly close to Pomu and Nina, from what I remember. She met the others offline, but only collabed with Elira once recently, from what I remember.
HoloEN and NijiEN sans Pomu and Selen (via Holostars too) were never that close and considering recent events i doubt anyone in either will develop a rapport like those two had with people in Holo

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Current status of trending hashtag in Twitter as of this post:
IMG_4197.jpeg

Punished Lurker

I left my computer for 2 hours. 2. And I come back to this. I just finished catching up with Elira's video and Doki's stream and I think my thoughts can be summed up as AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS, WHAT IN THE NAME OF BUDDHA IS THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Who in their right minds thought this was the right thing to do? grab a bunch of livers and force them to read the most corporate statement in the history of Vtubers companies that answers nothing and throws Doki AND their talents in front of a hypersonic train and thinks that everything is going to ok? If they had just shut up and just stayed silent and solved everything under the table, maybe even do a simpe PR written statement then things could have been fine, and yet at every turn they just keep fucking up! They did it with Zaion, they did it with them being unable to keep Mysta, Nina and Pomu and they did it at every point since Selen posted her music video, it's incredible! it's fuckup after fuckup after fuckup. They either have someone malicious doing this or the PR team is the dumbest group on that side of the pacific.

And you know what the worst part of this clusterfuck is? That it was the livers who made that statement. Before you could see it as a Doki vs management situation, that the livers hadn't participated but now who fucking knows? did they participate somewhere in this mess or were they caught in the crossfire? was it voluntary or did management ask them to do this? and why???

I just wanted to have fun with my oshi, I just wanted this bullshit to end and for everyone I care about to go about their way happy, not for it to get to this. And the part I hate the most is, now I don't know if the people I care for in the branch were part in this or not, and I'll have to wonder "is my oshi a bad person?" and I want to say no but I honestly don't know at this point :depressedtako:

TLDR: Fuck Nijisanji, and fuck their yacht, sorry but I had to get this out of my chest

Edit: Sorry but I forgot to mention something. You know what's funny? Before all this I watched Aia's membership stream and she very briefly mentioned that things had been crazy for Niji and that it might get crazier or more chaotic (can't remember the exact wording). At the moment I thought about a simple PR statement but holy shit I don't think anyone expected this

View attachment 63537
FINAL YAB ALERT, THE FATE OF Black Company 2024 EN WILL BE DECIDED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, THIS IS AN INDUSTRY CHANGING EVENT
ALL INMATES REMAIN UNDER HIGH VIGILANCE, THIS SHIT IS FUCKING REAL, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
Unironically I think the situation has reached this level, happens what happens it's going to be a shitshow and who knows how things will end
Kurosanji new theme song.

Thanks, at least this is cheering me up somewhat, it's perfect
Man I try not to be parasocial but I genuinely don't think I can watch anyone else in NijiEN the same again. I'd need concrete proof that Doki lied about everything and everyone to even begin to enjoy them again.

This sucks. I liked Elira and Enna, and recently started watching more Reimu after pizza shenanigans in GTA.

At least I still have Layla on the ID side of things. I just hope it doesn't turn out that she kicks puppies in her spare time or something.
This is such a hit for everyone who tried to support the livers, like I said before I tried to separate the livers from management but now who knows if any of them actually bullied Selen or participated in this.

chihirogumi

I was about to go to sleep a couple hours ago. I decided to check in with the forums to see if anything funny's been posted before I went to sleep.

I end up scrolling through all this shit and seeing irrefutable proof that this company's rot is deep set to the core, everyone is breaking containment, and of all things, /vt/ being right. And now my night is ruined.

Total Niji Death.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
:sinktheyacht:
Why did I believe the schizo lies And cuck for all these whores. I speak the saddest words of tongue and pen Now I know, /vt/ was right again /vt/ was right again

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Man as someone who was a NijiEN fan what a fucking joke. If I could fuckin' go back in time and prevent myself from supporting this branch I probably would. This shit is disgusting. Management are absolute cowardly Yamanbafaggots. They hide behind their talent and have them read this shit. Vox is a fuckin scumlord who goes "wahhh she recorded me and kept receipts!!" like no fucking shit? She was your coworker being mean-girled by the Elira clique. Of course she was keeping record, she did not trust anyone. Ike totally is here because Luca is totally not being investigated and is totally being sincere (fr fr). And with Elira I am just absolutely disappointed. What a fucking bunch of catty cunty bitches the trio (Elira, Enna, and Millie) are.
I've considered myself a fan of 2434 since at least 2020. This whole situation is cancer. I never thought there was a way to truly fuel me into being an anti but holy shit this is it.
TND. Nijisanji.
@Bay Lurker how are you feeling today?
Bay Lurker right now:
1619755752348.png

Tubedude

They said Riku would release his own video statement, any idea when that is gonna happen?

Bets on how it will dig the hole even deeper for Nijisanji?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Ive said before that his first and only post will be the Niji dissolution letter

Im feeling more confident about that now
would be funny if bay lurker is/was a liver and that's why they dislike nijisanji so much (which is justified)
EDIT: nice word filter lmao

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
They said Riku would release his own video statement, any idea when that is gonna happen?

Bets on how it will dig the hole even deeper for Black Company 2024?
Apparently around Japanese lunch time.

I assume it will just be a picture of him holding a piece of paper that says "Seren izu a ho"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom