"I miss when people's heads were getting chopped off and put onto tortoises. I am simple, simple monkey-brain. Monkey-brain want violence."Ceres Fauna

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlyALurker777

I just had a thought, what if Riku's statement later is him stating that they will dissolve NijiEN?

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
View attachment 63537
FINAL YAB ALERT, THE FATE OF Black Company 2024 EN WILL BE DECIDED IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS, THIS IS AN INDUSTRY CHANGING EVENT
ALL INMATES REMAIN UNDER HIGH VIGILANCE, THIS SHIT IS FUCKING REAL, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
Can I just call everyone the N-word then kidnap a V-tuber to train as the ultimate oshi?

Serbian Peacemakers

I just had a thought, what if Riku's statement later is him stating that they will dissolve NijiEN?
While the last hour has been a rollercoaster of shit from Niji, I don't think we are at that stage yet, they'd probably need to lose another heavy hitter or two before they consider that.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
When they can still milk the bootlickers with merch sales? Yeah no, not so soon. There are still some retards that will support Niji, so they'll keep dragging the corpse.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"SELEN HAD TO BREAK THE LAW SHE WAS TIRED AND STRESSED OUT"

some real dindu nuffin going on

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Elira has lost 8000 subs today.

Edit: 9000. I was hoping for 10k before the end of the day, but I guess we're not that lucky.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
"SELEN HAD TO BREAK THE LAW SHE WAS TIRED AND STRESSED OUT"

some real dindu nuffin going on
at least take this off when posting dude.
39375-42342235dc79e8804c7137d6d2246526.jpg

kek-jpg.39405

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kalion

:)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Elira must be just trying to keep with her dedicated lore of her model obviously
fq0dvp0z0aic1.png

Tubedude

It would be funny if Riku thought the talent announcement would go over well, and was planning his announcement as a finishing blow, then decided to backtrack after seeing the reaction.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

chihirogumi

It would be funny if Riku thought the talent announcement would go over well, and was planning his announcement as a finishing blow, then decided to backtrack after seeing the reaction.
It would be funnier if he still announces a new wave.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
"Hori sheet, ji stokkusu droppudo hao macchi?" :rikutazumi:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

frz

View attachment 63548

The discord posts they presented. They can't actually have thought this exonerated them? Just look at these timestamps for example and how long the manager takes to respond, and pressing her to discuss before making a public explanation.
Rule number 1 of heavily edited discord message
They are hiding shit
Also couldn't have they used a fucking PC to screen shot and not a phone.
what the fuck even was the point of that stream.
Elira: THAT DOC HAS ME AND MILLIE'S PERSONAL INFO WHAT A SNAKE
Vox: THAT BITCH RECORDED ME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE ALSO SHE COULD'VE TOTALLY GRADUATED ON HER OWN TERMS GUYS NIJI IS A GOOD COMPANY
Ike: PUH-LEES NO HARASSMENT ALSO THIS IS ONLY FOR LAWYERS EVEN THOUGH WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IT ON ELIRA'S CHANNEL

what the actual fuck is this.
They literally confirmed Vox was bullying selen
Meanwhile, someone of Vox's statue, who is singlehandedly carrying the branch, can easily say no to that video. But he didnt because he was named as the one doing the bullying anyway.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Psielite

Doki, Mr. Man, and her lawyer are all gonna go yachting on Nijis dime when this is all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom