"Sakana, please, you have to give us the oportunity to meet each other, so we can touch each other's boobs and asses"Hakushika Iori

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Holy living shit.

Did they just essentially put "Actual Malice" on the lawsuit platter by doing this shit?
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

You can hear it in her voice, when she breathes deeply and stumbles over her words, how much she wants to break down and cry, but she keeps her composure regardless. It's amazing how Doki manages to be so strong in the face of all this. From nearly taking her own life to standing up to the company that abused and fucked her over, all in the span of a month or two. It's almost unbelievable, but I'm so glad she's sticking it to them instead of letting the despair overwhelm her again. Stay strong Doki, you got this:inatiredl:

Tubedude

So even if Doki gets shown to be completely and utterly in the wrong (somehow), how the fuck would NijiEN recover their image at this point. Even if Doki is fully in the wrong for every single tiny detail, there will still be plenty of people who are assmad at how Niji handled everything. What the fuck was the point of all this?

MostlyALurker777

Snag_29c21168.png

Imagine taking anyone for their word at niji right now. What a fucking cuck

USS IOWA

The drums of war has been beaten lads!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
>Vivi and Rosemi missing
>Another tweet from Fulgur that is the epitome of "I'm only writing this so I don't get fired and I'm not explicitly supporting it" so he takes both sides and effectively no side

Man, Fulgur should have been their PR department at this point, smartest guy in the branch lol
Well at least they realized having them all write the same message wasn't the best idea this time.

Also, someone should make a TLDR for the events or a summary from information the three threads provided. Way to many pages/thread to go through for learning what's going on.

Still confused how all this is caused by some music video and wonder if Pomu saw the writing on the walls and got out as soon as she could. Also, was weird that Pomu was able to graduate in January but Selen couldn't when she wanted to.
It needs to settle down a bit before there's even much point in making a single effort post on all this. But Kurokara keeps pressing down on the accelerator harder.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Holy living shit.

Did they just essentially put "Actual Malice" on the lawsuit platter by doing this shit?
:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

I really want Doki to take these fuckers to court and blast them where it does the most damage: Their wallet and their reputation

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Also looks like purple keemstar ether removed a video or was instantly struck it seems.
image.png
He went live now, so should coment on it

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I just want not-Pomu to tweet "it feels like an all-out war" to put the cherry on top of all this

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
You can hear it in her voice, when she breathes deeply and stumbles over her words, how much she wants to break down and cry, but she keeps her composure regardless. It's amazing how Doki manages to be so strong in the face of all this. From nearly taking her own life to standing up to the company that abused and fucked her over, all in the span of a month or two. It's almost unbelievable, but I'm so glad she's sticking it to them instead of letting the despair overwhelm her again. Stay strong Doki, you got this:inatiredl:
No you don't get it, she could Doxxxxx everyone! For real! And her focusing so hard on moving on and trying to just forget about it only means she's out for blood! She was so vile and vicious with her uh.. *looks at notes* "I don't want to focus on it let's just have some fun and laugh!"

Imagine sinking your yacht to kill a cabin boy, and as it sinks below the waves you see them waving at you from the shore because you forgot that you kicked him off the boat before setting off.

chihirogumi

Holy living shit.

She literally sounds like she about to break down. That was hard to watch.

Xuhle

He went live now, so should coment on it
No need he made it part of his later video, which btw he cut out everything that was on elira stream and just showed the black screen (which is probably just an error.)

Limkin

They don't even need to force anyone to post this, why bother if management has access to the account.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What the actual fuck, and just earlier in the day i said there is no way niji will make the final yab themselves :whatastory:
This company can just burn in hell with their talents to be honest. Forced or not. I cant believe what im seeing right now.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Man it's gotta be awkward to be a Elira or Millie fan right now if they were the bullies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
rrat: Pomu in JP, Mysta in JP, Nina on her way... could they plan to testimony in court? Sayu is missing piece but she probably can't tell anything useful anyway becasue how short she was in niji.

Floodgates to JP side might open now

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I really hope Riku makes a video because I am morbidly interested in seeing how this could get any worse for them.

:whatastory:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
rrat: Pomu in JP, Mysta in JP, Nina on her way... could they plan to testimony in court? Sayu is missing piece but she probably can't tell anything useful anyway becasue how short she was in niji
Pretty sure all three want absolutely nothing to do with this shitshow. None of them even follow Doki on Twitter.

Archive

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Man it's gotta be awkward to be a Elira or Millie fan right now if they were the bullies.
Oh brother dont even go on twitter. In 2 weeks Selen will be memory holed from the fanbase just like Zaion

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
rrat: Pomu in JP, Mysta in JP, Nina on her way... could they plan to testimony in court? Sayu is missing piece but she probably can't tell anything useful anyway becasue how short she was in niji
Doubt cause selen is still in canada and they are probably going to sue according to canadian laws. But Nini is canadian, soooo....

Bronze

She literally sounds like she about to break down. That was hard to watch.
She's probably experiencing an anxiety attack. She tried to off herself because of this so wouldn't suprise me if its not the first time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom