"I've never been molested... short pause -by a step father!"Kirschey

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
oh no, Selen's lawyer document includes personal information. What the fuck did they think was gonna happen? The lawyer would address them by Vtuber names?

:educateyourself2:dumb asses.
These guys got lied to by their management. They'll drag the livers just to save their own skins. Too bad these 3 are too far up Niji's ass that they can't see straight.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Rushia was graciously terminated and went on to prove why she should've been terminated. Holo has been thriving with or without her.
Selen was violently terminated and has made moves to prove why that was a horrible idea. Niji has been under fire ever since.

This has surpassed Rushia by a long shot

Question is, who's the bigger fuck up: Rushia or Nijisanji?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Maybe Enna, Elira, and Vox ARE NijiEN management.
You know, we basically hear about Rana from Vreverie being management, Katta from Idol possibly being management. WIth how poorly Nijisanji is ran......

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Question is, who's the bigger fuck up: Rushia or Black Company 2024?
Both can be used as examples
Rushia on what a streamer shouldnt do
Niji on what a company shouldnt do

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is this what Riku meant by "Accelerate"? Accelerate his company into the ground?
My favorite part of today was the revelation that Nijisanji is a mining corporation

Limkin

What are they going to do, terminate them? If it's the kind of company that forces talents to read PR statements against their will, then talents who don't want to will just let themselves be terminated.
Sue them over reputational damage and non-compliance. They are also currently in Japan, there is a lot you can do to screw someone over. The timing is hardly a coincidence

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Rushia at least tried to improve as she got in the VA company, niji for the looks of it is trying to tank their stock as hard as possible. :smugpipi:

Serbian Peacemakers

Coming out of my Lurker hole to say Holy Fuck.
I thought that "Impact will be negligible" statement was bad, but fucking hell. Make them burn in hell Doki, they fucking deserve it.
who's the bigger fuck up: Rushia or Black Company 2024?
Coughing Baby vs Hydrogen Bomb.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I hope you lads downloaded a local copy of both streams
1707788301113.png

Xuhle

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Both can be used as examples
Rushia on what a streamer shouldnt do
Niji on what a company shouldnt do
Rushia really only affects 2 people, her and Mafu.

Niji's affects 100s

I'm not counting fans but Niji still wins either way

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Elira is such a dumb bitch. Emphasis on dumb, and double emphasis on bitch.

With all this drama, you go out of your way to confirm that you're one of Selen's bullies by doing this at the same time as the Neopets stream that she's been so excited about? While confirming that Niji broke NDA? There's a limit to how stupid you can be. Why not just keep quiet and let it blow over? It would have eventually, barring any more big incidents.

The only thing I can think of is that management is coming for her, and she spitefully decided to hurt Doki one more time.

Stunned But Dumb

Niji, easy. Rushia has only damaged herself and her fans. Niji has damaged itself, its livers, its branch, its rep, its investors, the list goes on

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
EVEN AFTER BEING TERMINATED SHE STILL CAN'T STREAM NEOPETS

TOTAL NIJI DEATH

Stunned But Dumb

"Mikeneko, quick! We need another distraction! Drop another booty mousepad, hurry!!"

So crazy, I might start phoneposting

Negzana

Niji, easy. Rushia has only damaged herself and her fans. Niji has damaged itself, its livers, its branch, its rep, its investors, the list goes on
This might damage the industry as a whole. A lot of eyes are going to move to Cover to see if they yab now that blood is in the water

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Don't think anyone said it here, but Doki said that was a document her and her lawyer had made to present her case to AC and their lawyers had been told it was private and not meant to be shared. But apparently it sounds like a bunch if not all these other livers saw it. Not sure legally how that plays out, but it is pretty slimy either way. Basically using it to turn them against her and now try to smear her for them.
Vox made a big deal about how Selen apparently recorded convos with him without his consent/knowledge and held on to them, which may be important or may mean jack shit depending on the area & circumstances, but Niji & Doki both signing an agreement that her document (which contained personal info etc) was not to be shared with anyone other than those named and Niji immediately leaking it to what sounds like the entire EN branch and who knows who else is absolutely going to be used against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom