"I was afraid to speak in English but now, Let's f*cked up!!!!!! Thank you for supporting me as always!"Haachama

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
What's happening I feel bad for missing this to watch Lia
This will be clipped and analyzed to death, no worries. Enjoy other streamers while you can.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Hoo boy. I thought it was basically over with Selene's termination, but they're turning it into a big, public fight.

It's okay, though. I'm sure the effect on their bottom line will be negligible.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
All this is so unprofessional, they should handle this legally, not making their livers talk about in a scripted video.
To be honest, this is unprecedented for them. Niji has been in the center of some controversies but not in this light where it affected them this negatively. It doesn't help that they keep projecting Doki as the one who's in the wrong which is clear by now that Anycolor's the one that fucked up. They just added another week of content for the dramafags to feast upon.

Stupid, stupid Anycolor.

Also, archive Doki's stream ASAP.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>the two nukes dropped on Japan were the Little Boy and then the Fat Man
>Zaion doc would be the first nuke and the Selen doc would be the second nuke

:architect:

Stunned But Dumb

Dramatubers and grifters have never eaten so well before

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ya know with all this shit and blood in the water we might actually get gura to stream least to the end of march :guraa:
How long until we run out of EN branches in other corps due to Gura streaming?

MostlyALurker777

Holy fucking shit....I can't even.... who.... what .... why... holy fuck I have no words. Except FUCK YOU NIJISANJI!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why the actual fuck did Elira decide to do that stream overlapping Doki's own stream? It literally gave Doki the perfect opportunity to defend herself live as it happened to tens of thousands of people, comparable to the amount of people who watched Niji's statement, and her CCV is still rising.
I've got a rrat contrary to the current assumptions:
What if the talents were forced to do that statement against their will for the company, BUT they got to choose the timeslot, so they purposely made it overlap Doki, to throw her a bone and let her defend herself? It's the only way these retarded decisions make sense!
:baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam::baeJam:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
>the two nukes dropped on Japan were the Little Boy and then the Fat Man
>Zaion doc would be the first nuke and the Selen doc would be the second nuke

:architect:
Are you calling Doki fat?
What if the talents were forced to do that statement against their will for the company, BUT they got to choose the timeslot, so they purposely made it overlap Doki, to throw her a bone and let her defend herself? It's the only way these retarded decisions make sense!

There aren't enough rainbows in all the pride parades in the world to cover the optimism of your rrat.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The NijiEN livers who spoke after that stream

nintchdbpict000327700705.jpg

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ. This is the worst PR statement that i ever saw in my life.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Elira volunteered her channel to shit on Selen? Yeah, this bitch was 1000% one of the people bullying her.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
oh no, Selen's lawyer document includes personal information. What the fuck did they think was gonna happen? The lawyer would address them by Vtuber names?

:educateyourself2:dumb asses.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
meanwhile they opened bad again
1707787843680.png

Stunned But Dumb

That's super complicated and schizo, but this has been the Year of The Schizo, so hey maybe

Negzana

So this has surpassed the Rushia termiantion? Is this the elusive Final Yab?

Limkin

You aren't starting over with a new channel even if there was an actual physical gun pointed at the head involved. They are now stuck with Niji forever or have to quit the internet entirely. Expect even more retardation and Niji cocksucking in the future, because there is no longer a choice. They completely shifted any kind of blame from themselves into Selen and other livers. And at the same time roped them together to the same sinking ship ordering to keep drying out the water. This is disgusting on the whole other level. I honestly don't think if I can watch anyone in the company anymore, regardless of involvement. It's just plain not fun. You watch vtubers having laugh and enjoy, not entenching in legal battles and trying to figure out wtf is going on

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Nah there are plenty of livers who weren't on this stream, they agreed to do it and deserve everything coming to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom