"It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah, place all this stuff in your face!"Takanashi Kiara (after visiting the British History Museum)

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

YOU HAD ONE JOB HARRY!!! And you managed to fuck it up with excessive woke pandering.

Also - how they fuck you intend to use your pronoun? Are you one of these people, always referring to themselves in third person? :dokibirdWhat:

Sven

Oh please Harry please do it, and not just a 'normal' one you get yourself one of the full blown changes their gender every 4 days, 4 dozen sexualities mental cases screaming about being mis-gendered 3 seconds after they change their gender into your expected to stream every day company with a support network that depends on results and watch as 1 fuckup tries to burns your whole company to the ground, screaming transphopia every time you don't give them everything they want.

Make this inevitable dumpster fire a whole lot more entertaining to watch Harry, you know you want to.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Zyklon Mag

The VTRainbow strategy? Bold move cotton

niggaphil

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
use the application form to complain about how your ethnitity/gender is not on the application form see if you can guilt them into hiring you.

frz

use the application form to complain about how your ethnitity/gender is not on the application form see if you can guilt them into hiring you.
the thing about scam is as long as you are willing to pay a deposit they will hire you bet

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Dear god make this pronouns gendering fad go away. All dumb fads go away, some sooner than others. Tumblr fucked us all in the ass many, many years ago, it's time to let go.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Dear god make this pronouns gendering fad go away. All dumb fads go away, some sooner than others. Tumblr fucked us all in the ass many, many years ago, it's time to let go.
how dare you imply i just want attention when i identify myself as a Package of Popcorn i'm gonna cancel you on X.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Archive

RIP.

If taken completely in isolation, I think most people would agree with this statement from Harry which you posted previously:

But even assuming he's not knowingly scamming investors and is just retarded (a big assumption), he's learning exactly the worst parts of the global market.
Slight devil's advocate (note, i still think this whole endeavour is a scam) but Jap styles of management do seem antithetical to how many in the west do buisiness, and you could even make an argument that Hololive (which is ironically used by tourists as a bad example of JP fuckery) who seems to have the most stable JP to foreigner communication in both talent and community, is an exception to the norm compared to other JP companies

Tightpinch

Archivist edit: A1 A2

Last edited by a moderator:

x Hades Stamps

4) This is half-true; the less polished part of course makes a reference to the increment in new streamers without access to a recording studio, but to believe this is to also claim Suisei should have never become big because she didn't start out with a Kizuna Ai-level of model and rig.
Not to mention us indies (and most smaller corpos) who literally have to do everything at home, might as well just give up if it were near as big of a deal as they make it out to be.
I thought someone was making an agency solely using Kick when I first read this. Do many people still use that platform at this point in time?
No, and I have some serious concerns about security on that site
there's a high chance that he's involved with development of Ailis (A.I Vtuber from IZUMO)
Will this be more like Neuro-Sama, or a boring piece of crap?
It depends on who they hired. The last ... many times an alternative app like this getting killed... they just went out on a whimper because most of it happens outside of youtube and noone knows about these small times talents, they get abused, wasted their times and might even be put in debt and noone knows about. Which is just sad honestly.
Yeah. It’s disappointing. And horrible for the talents there.
We need to realize and unlearn the fact that Japanese talent management methods are not the global standard at all, but rather an anomaly.
Yeah, sure. Totally believe that (/s)
Apparently, the CEO of Anilive (the alternative to youtube / twitch they are partnering with) was one of the cofounders of PRISM Project:
And we see how that turned out (I’ll be honest, they lasted way longer than I would’ve expected)
I'm not sure what'll be funnier, if this takes off and then crashes in a massive fireball, or if it detonates on the airstrip without ever getting off the ground.
Beats me, but the latter would be better for the talents
It exists and Greenwich is going to be MST-3 soon
Uh…might not be the best to initialize it. Otherwise, you get Arizona time
this is scam tactics 101. Be as blindingly obvious as possible so that the only people who apply are even stupider then (sic) you are.
Unfortunately
There's the important distinction, they're backed by Brave
Owned
Someone forward this to marina_vt
If only that would get rid of her
I can't wait for one of them to unironically shill Soylent and do a bug eating stream.
Soylent Green is people! (Yes, I know there’s an actual product called Soylent. It’s still funny)
Eating tarantula and scorpions is actually cool though. Eating those mealworms and cockroach protein bar to "save the planet" isn't.
Both of those sound incredibly gross :vomit:

Anyway, given the choice between them and Nijisanji, I’d honestly take Kurosanji.

frz

Will this be more like Neuro-Sama, or a boring piece of crap?
Neuro-sama still has a human mama and rigger. I'm leaning in toward the piece of crap
Now that I think about it, maybe they found a way to mass produce vtuber models using AI and then quote the original price of thousands of dollars of having a real human artist and rigger upon the future debtee... I mean future talents and that's their entire model of grifting
Similar to those fastfood chain like McDonald? whose main revenue is real estate rather than the fast food they sell.
They will take anyone, trans, gay, dog, cat as long as they can put people in debt and take money from their revenue.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Slight devil's advocate (note, i still think this whole endeavour is a scam) but Jap styles of management do seem antithetical to how many in the west do buisiness, and you could even make an argument that Hololive (which is ironically used by tourists as a bad example of JP fuckery) who seems to have the most stable JP to foreigner communication in both talent and community, is an exception to the norm compared to other JP companies
Yeah, that one statement isn't wrong. But alt-streaming app + battle royale for company support + genderspecials is hardly an upgrade over Japanese business autism. If Harry somehow isn't knowingly scamming investors and applicants, and he honestly thinks NEXAS will show up all those full-blood Jap squares, he's retarded.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah, that one statement isn't wrong. But alt-streaming app + battle royale for company support + genderspecials is hardly an upgrade over Japanese business autism. If Harry somehow isn't knowingly scamming investors and applicants, and he honestly thinks NEXAS will show up all those full-blood Jap squares, he's retarded.
Harry being like
1711453293037.png

Tightpinch

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

frz

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter