"'Charge your controller Flay' YOU'RE NOT MY DAD! YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW? YOU'RE STILL HERE!"Machina X Flayon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I thought people accepted the fact that pippa has shit taste.

Oh what a disastrous sponsored stream, Phase will surely never get the opportunity to do a sponsored stream again--

There are some autistic sponsors out there that are very anal about things, the chinks running this were probably ready to pack their shit and leave but then they say the signups, pippa fans will buy allegedly shit coffee for the meme and to support her, I can definitely see them making an account for chinese poker or whatever mahjong is, same as the fans of the other girls, their fanbases while small are extremely loyal.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I thought people accepted the fact that pippa has shit taste.

There are some autistic sponsors out there that are very anal about things, the chinks running this were probably ready to pack their shit and leave but then they say the signups, pippa fans will buy allegedly shit coffee for the meme and to support her, I can definitely see them making an account for chinese poker or whatever mahjong is, same as the fans of the other girls, their fanbases while small are extremely loyal.
RAID sponsors everyone and anyone but at the same time they are very anal about what you can or cant say.

There are other sponsors that don't want any mention of other games in their stream which is stupid because if you describe a game you often use other games as a reference.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Oh what a disastrous sponsored stream, Phase will surely never get the opportunity to do a sponsored stream again--

To be fair through all my joking about people considering rope purchases, I'm not sure I saw anybody assume the stream did badly. It showed the game, kept an audience, and even properly got their ad reads out. (More or less.)

It was just something to consider if things like.. asking if Lia was going to eat period blood on what was allegedly a toned down stream POSSIBLY would get a sponsor or the fish to comment. But of course it's nice to know that the reviews are favorable from the top. It would be retarded if anyone of them got shit for decisions made by other people. Considering the level of shitbag some sponsors happily throw money at, this stream was pretty good at just being some "eccentric" anime women having a good time fucking with each other over a digital table top.

Anyway that said, Tenma was going to do a gorilla stream on twitch but delayed it so she can fill in with Lumi for Phase weekly.
Which wasn't related to this stream except Tenma seems to be eating the spicy noodle L anyway due to management or peer pressure lol

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Amidst all the liveposting I noticed people neglected to mention Tenma made a graduation joke and when Pippa said it was too soon Tenma literally said "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!"
Rrats?
Lets do the time warp again!
rhps1.PNG

Rrat: At least some of the PC girls knew for at least a month+ that something was up with Yuri doing whatever it was, probably some weren't happy about it too.
They didn't know if she would stay or go but they're not surprised, know the reasons and know it's Yuri's actions, consequences and choice in the end.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

This isn't super shocking but pleasant to see none the less, these sponsorships tend to always want the family friendly sheen on the stream but if you violate that to hell then still crush the download/sign-up goal most of these companies will stop caring about it right quick.

Looking at Kirsche's last sponsor with 400ish viewers the Mecharena one's payout topped out for her at a little over 100 downloads (which she got) which was it's 2nd tier but had a further big boy streamer tier that I have forgotten the number for but she was not expected to even get close to. Even assuming Phase was handed a hefty expectation I would not be surprised if they got somewhere around 800-1k sign-ups between the 4 of them which probably well outdid whatever they were expected to pull in.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa cheating in Mahjong Soul has temporarily put a halt to her Colress addiction in Pokemon Masters EX:

Repeat after me - cheaters never prosper

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Pippa is to Colress as PreciousLeaf is to Leaf.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
fing dying.png

Rabbit doing what she does best.

"Do you need a doctor?"
"Maybe. But I'm not going to go to one."

And now she's used the phrase depression spiral.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa cheating in Mahjong Soul has temporarily put a halt to her Colress addiction in Pokemon Masters EX:

Repeat after me - cheaters never prosper

Pippa! Give me your account! I managed 6 or 7 free summons and didn't get a new char!
mald.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I appreciate her near death voice. Very fixable eh @Reticule

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa please stop trying to stream when you can barely talk, you're only going to feel worse from tiring out what's left of your voice.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She needs someone to smack her awake. I volunteer myself!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do we need to do a wellness check on Raildex right now, because this is goddamn brutal.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom