"NOBODY IS STREAMING WTF; AM I THE LAST NIJISANJI EMPLOYEE OR SOMETHING"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm loving the idea that people are gonna look into the transphobic Hitler rabbit they've been hearing about lately, just to find this shit.

1678256338659.png

Sven

I'm loving the idea that people are gonna look into the transphobic Hitler rabbit they've been hearing about lately, just to find this shit.

View attachment 15901
You just need to read the read the right book, Hitler's connection to Build a Bear is well established in history after all

1619988885.jpg

lvl8

Calling it now "No stream today, teeth/stomach hurts".

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Your gimmick was funny at first but seriously, seek help. Yes, our adorable retard is cute, but come on Henri...
My gimmick is fixing, not Pippa fragrances. Besides, she probably smells like strawberry because that's the soap she bought as she liked the smell, don't know why you guys always make her out to be a sludge monster.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
My gimmick is fixing, not Pippa fragrances. Besides, she probably smells like strawberry because that's the soap she bought as she liked the smell, don't know why you guys always make her out to be a sludge monster.
To smell like soap you'd have to actually use it.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
To smell like soap you'd have to actually use it.
But she does use it, at least once a month.

Who knows, maybe she's just one of those people who don't smell much even when sweaty. There is a non negligible percent of people that don't produce the thing the stink bacteria feasts off of.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Who knows, maybe she's just one of those people who don't smell much even when sweaty. There is a non negligible percent of people that don't produce the thing the stink bacteria feasts off of.
But you lust for the aroma.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Who knows, maybe she's just one of those people who don't smell much even when sweaty.
Didn't she say recently that she had a poor sense of smell? She probably smells fucking awful and just doesn't realize it. I have a friend who has a poor sense of smell, he drove me somewhere and he didn't notice his car smelled of burning the entire trip. Some people literally just cannot smell anything.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Didn't she say recently that she had a poor sense of smell? She probably smells fucking awful and just doesn't realize it. I have a friend who has a poor sense of smell, he drove me somewhere and he didn't notice his car smelled of burning the entire trip. Some people literally just cannot smell anything.
She still showers like once a month. You'd probably get physically deflected by her stink aura if you tried approaching.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think she exaggerates the sense of smell thing as she will smell things sometimes and describe them too well.

Besides, I'm sure she takes care of herself when she's around people these days. I doubt she rolled up to hang out with Sleepy while being stinky, but then again maybe that's why that one guy had a seizure. Regardless,
:icanfixher:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa will be running over women tonight to celebrate women's day.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa will be running over women tonight to celebrate women's day.

Funny how I always mention her GTA playthroughs and how I miss them, and now here we are :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Big Youtube keeping our funny rabbit down, this is so sad

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Twitter told me Pippa was a Nazi but here she is going full ACAB. Also a Mori + horse joke within five minutes.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom