"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Anime Fan

Long Wait, please understand.
Good news the wait isn't as long this week. She's collabing with Mavia 3 hours earlier than normal tomorrow.

kingcaid

Good news the wait isn't as long this week. She's collabing with Mavia 3 hours earlier than normal tomorrow.

Collab pippa doesnt hit the same as Pippa reading one of my comments and threatening to beat the shit out of me. :pippasadl:

JMForte

DogBone

Saw this posted on /pcg/ and I really have to say Canada just gets more and more fucked each day. Fishman should just move the company to the US already. I really hope this doesn't actually cause problems for Pippa or any of the girls in the company.
Sakana needs to watch out. One of these days, he and Pippa will be called to appear before the human rights tribunal over those horrible comments Pippa keeps making about those people.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Sakana needs to watch out. One of these days, he and Pippa will be called to appear before the human rights tribunal over those horrible comments Pippa keeps making about those people.
I don't know about that he's Chinese his people literally own Canada

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Wait, this doesn't stack up well with Pippa Pregame MATI.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wait, this doesn't stack up well with Pippa Pregame MATI.
You've got a bit of time left to pick a favourite. I hope you don't regret your choice. :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You've got a bit of time left to pick a favourite. I hope you don't regret your choice. :smugpipi:
I doubt his depraved lust for josh is as strong as his depraved lust for pippa

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I choose both. I have enough monitors and schizophrenia to dual listen to streams.

Hmm... @Reticule, you should create a Meatnull and send it to him. He'll love it.
Josh just isn't worth the meat unfortunately. I respect him, but he's no Pippa, and there's no Meatkin analogue, what would he be, a Meatull? A NuMeat?

Hff201

Early Adopter
Josh just isn't worth the meat unfortunately.
This is funnier than anything I've ever read in the Kiwi Farms Reviews thread, thank you.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ahh, I see the mold brainrot has already started to consume you guys after (1) day of no Pippa streams.

Yea, it was funny how panko tried to get Ai erina to kill Pippa but it quickly devolved into some erotic foreplay
Might I introduce you to peak AI?

Last edited:

JMForte

You know, maybe I can understand Pippa and her hesitancy to collab with people. She genuinely does have some of the most schizophrenic antis.

Edit to add screenshots
98.PNG
98765.PNG

Last edited:

UberSoldat

You know, maybe I can understand Pippa and her hesitancy to collab with people. She genuinely does have some of the most schizophrenic antis.

Pippa's reputation and image as the "based" vtuber unfortunately trickles down to her peers and their potential collab partners. I feel like it's going to reach a boiling point sooner or later where the rabbit will have to be the big girl and set some clear boundaries, for everyone's sake.

JMForte

Pippa's reputation and image as the "based" vtuber unfortunately trickles down to her peers and their potential collab partners. I feel like it's going to reach a boiling point sooner or later where the rabbit will have to be the big girl and set some clear boundaries, for everyone's sake.
It doesn't matter if she sets boundaries for this. This is done by her antis, Aoi had this problem before, they sent one and it was asking Aoi why Pippa hadn't killed herself and linking to a clip of where she had a breakdown about wanting to kill herself, they literally harass anyone she interacts with, Lisa, random vtuber on twitter.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It doesn't matter if she sets boundaries for this. This is done by her antis, Aoi had this problem before, they sent one and it was asking Aoi why Pippa hadn't killed herself and linking to a clip of where she had a breakdown about wanting to kill herself, they literally harass anyone she interacts with, Lisa, random vtuber on twitter.
I'm pretty sure the chinchilla is also on that list but that's more of an educated guess than anything

JMForte

I'm pretty sure the chinchilla is also on that list but that's more of an educated guess than anything
Wouldn't surprise me, in fact, they have harassed some vtuber Pippa replied or retweeted on twitter some months ago. A fucking twitter interaction.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Not to be gay but this has some "blaming the victim" mentality to it. The second Pippa deigned to break with the orthodoxy she became a target. I don't think her laughing at "le based" memes warrants the level of anti she gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom