"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Soymilktm bringing balance by asking Rezuul and Uwu kiss each other.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Sven

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Ah the joke of ages

JMForte

And to add, I remember a few people saying jong was nice because it was like a community night. Fans can play with Pippa, that's not what this is, I do think they have a right to be upset. Me personally? I don't really care about jong and never participated.
You can be disappointed but outright angry? Mental illness and its not even that she's on some weird streak of telling them off she could do 4 streams they all love in a row but the 5th is slightly different so she's literally raping them or something
I think disappointment can build to anger. A lot of them just haven't liked the recent Pippa streams, for a lot of them they are going onto 4 days of what they view as poor content and are also getting annoyed that the twitch streams, which many of them viewed as better than her normal stream, is being taken over by what they perceive as her playing with a bunch of people on discord that they don't care about and many of them think it's going to be a common occurrence.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Happy 3K
1696143204971.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Soy started off...strong..

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I mean to be fair even Pippa thinks fans are owed a certain type of content and that they do have a right to get upset if the content deviates from what they expect.
The content is Jong. She's playing Jong. They're just assmad that she's having a collab with other jong players that she can actually talk to.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Happy 3k. I wonder if at 5k all of this thread's regulars will just get banned so Proctor doesn't have to deal with us anymore.

Anime Fan

Oh my god, she titled the stream that she was in the open mic Discord and for some ungodly reason she makes room for them to play. What an ungrateful bitch.
Tbh I was hoping it was gonna be open mic in the phase discord, not that discord with all those grifting twitch streamers based on the title since it didn't say which discord she was gonna be in. I'll admit I was disappointed when Rezuul showed up instead of someone like Airi or Tenma.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Just gonna leave this here.
Y'all really going to make me unironically agree with Short with how defensive you are getting with people not liking the stream. Uwu joining 100% salvaged what was a hard-pass stream for a non-insignificant portion of her viewers.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Happy 3k. I wonder if at 5k all of this thread's regulars will just get banned so Proctor doesn't have to deal with us anymore.
If that does happen watch as reticule shits on the general thread with meat instead

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
And to add, I remember a few people saying jong was nice because it was like a community night. Fans can play with Pippa, that's not what this is, I do think they have a right to be upset. Me personally? I don't really care about jong and never participated.
Those were community streams, these are with her friends, there's a place for both.

I don't expect everyone to like every stream, and I get that people might genuinely not enjoy the dynamic here, but I've been around /pcg/ long enough to know what these people's actual problem with these streams are.

kingcaid

Y'all really going to make me unironically agree with Short with how defensive you are getting with people not liking the stream. Uwu joining 100% salvaged what was a hard-pass stream for a non-insignificant portion of her viewers.
The only difference between rezuul and uwu is how long the community has been seething about presence.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Tbh I was hoping it was gonna be open mic in the phase discord, not that discord with all those grifting twitch streamers based on the title since it didn't say which discord she was gonna be in. I'll admit I was disappointed when Rezuul showed up instead of someone like Airi or Tenma.
>Grifting they all chose to join the server the point is to collab

Short

God Damn the Sun
actual problem with these streams are.
You are not a mind reader, and you are not better than anyone else, stop being an entitled fag.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
These streams are divisive here, and everyone on /pcg/ hates it. It's also one of her lowest viewer streams since maybe the early morning genshin stream. If she is having fun, good for her. But I'm not watching this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You are not a mind reader, and you are not better than anyone else, stop being an entitled fag.
I choose not to be a mind reader, because I don't want to know why you click the heart button on piss posts.

I don't even know why this is so much of a problem since it's out of hours, we had several hours of regular programming earlier.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I choose not to be a mind reader, because I don't want to know why you click the heart button on piss posts
I don't give a shit what you think of me
I don't even know why this is so much of a problem since it's out of hours, we had several hours of regular programming earlier.
For what it's worth I have been enjoying this stream, I just don't get why you care so much that others don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom