Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At one point she says she'll "always only have 100-150 viewers".
Man did this rabbit underestimate herself.
She'll be back down to that any day now, remember. It's just a bubble.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
It's not the same, Pippa is the loadstone that holds back the autism from flooding out into the world like some kind of adorable dam.
There's a part of me that hopes, one day randomly, for no reason and with no context, she uploads a video that is just her browsing this site with a few of your posts.
And all I want is for it to be about 15 seconds long, where she she skims the shit you type or does a slide show of it and just says "Get some help dood." before it ends. It would be stupid and autistic of her to actually do but it would amuse me so greatly.
If you see this Pippa, maybe make a note to do it if everything ever goes to shit? It would be golden.

The problem is she has a lot of people in her audience that encourage her to make really bad decisions because they find it funny for whatever reason and it isn't an insignificant amount. I'm not even sure a lot of them could be called tourists anymore since there's a good amount of them that have been around since before the foot stream. Also, she refuses to filter or ban them from chat mainly because she seems to actually be a really nice person that doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Look how long she let Henri stick around for example. But unfortunately she's also gullible and retarded so she sees all these retards in her audience asking for her to embarrass herself on stream and believes that it would make for good content. Anyways I'm still hopeful that she'll pull up before she ends up going full lolcow and some of the stuff she's said during recent streams seems to indicate that she's at least somewhat aware and maybe even uncomfortable with how bad some of her fans have been getting.

Also looks like that Colress plush ended up being a really big ripoff

We'll have to see. Despite her wondering where the fuck all the coomers and shit came from, she also told them that she didn't actually mind some degeneracy shit that much as long as it's not "low effort" faggotry like plap posting. Her mods aren't consistent about what they'll ban or say is too far either so it's all kind of iffy and up in the air. At the very least I'm glad so far she still seems to just think smoking is "attractive" as a mostly aesthetic thing for anime shit and not a good idea IRL.

Woman's just back and forth, but so far seems to be making more efforts forward into evening out good and bad decisions again. This is at least a step forward opposed to looking at her options and saying fuck it to default into the bad one. An example being actually cleaning. Sometimes, once in a while, to a decent extent.Ish. But it's still better than just leaving the shit there. It's not exactly a one step in direction, two in direction thing. I'd say it's more like she stops on and off to do some shit she can reach based on where she's at which just varies. Dentist work good! Three cans of whatever per stream not so much. That sorta thing.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Perfect time to learn some wife skills, like sewing.
This just in, Reticule, has given up fixing:
1693269254654.png
He rated the post optimistic, he wants pippa to stay useless and retarded!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
uh no, hootler

would pippa farting on stream INCREASE or DECREASE ccv? would you guys stop watching? what're your piplimits?

I think mine would be her doing react streams and not saying anything for most of it.

e: i say this now but i kniw i'll say "wow this is fucking kaufmanesque! artist genius!" while everyone else complains during it.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
There's a part of me that hopes, one day randomly, for no reason and with no context, she uploads a video that is just her browsing this site with a few of your posts.
And all I want is for it to be about 15 seconds long, where she she skims the shit you type or does a slide show of it and just says "Get some help dood." before it ends. It would be stupid and autistic of her to actually do but it would amuse me so greatly.
If you see this Pippa, maybe make a note to do it if everything ever goes to shit? It would be golden.

We'll have to see. Despite her wondering where the fuck all the coomers and shit came from, she also told them that she didn't actually mind some degeneracy shit that much as long as it's not "low effort" faggotry like plap posting. Her mods aren't consistent about what they'll ban or say is too far either so it's all kind of iffy and up in the air. At the very least I'm glad so far she still seems to just think smoking is "attractive" as a mostly aesthetic thing for anime shit and not a good idea IRL.

Woman's just back and forth, but so far seems to be making more efforts forward into evening out good and bad decisions again. This is at least a step forward opposed to looking at her options and saying fuck it to default into the bad one. An example being actually cleaning. Sometimes, once in a while, to a decent extent.Ish. But it's still better than just leaving the shit there. It's not exactly a one step in direction, two in direction thing. I'd say it's more like she stops on and off to do some shit she can reach based on where she's at which just varies. Dentist work good! Three cans of whatever per stream not so much. That sorta thing.
yeah anime smoking is cool and dandy so dont fucking do it ever if you want to suffer the consequences later in life

irl youd just look like someone whos gonna be fucking mugging an old lady all the time

good to see shes getting better even if its miniscule steps tho hope she keeps it up and fixes herself

i really hope

Last edited:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Also looks like that Colress plush ended up being a really big ripoff

y'know ever since Colress got memed as a stick of toothpaste, I can't read a single post with her gushing about him without my tired, sleep-deprived brain thinking "oh hey she's finally taking care of her teeth."

Short

God Damn the Sun
y'know ever since Colress got memed as a stick of toothpaste, I can't read a single post with her gushing about him without my tired, sleep-deprived brain thinking "oh hey she's finally taking care of her teeth."

A

Anime Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I want dentist recommendation from Pippa wtf. I don't ever get no medical toothpaste. And stop roughing Colress up Pippa you'll knock the stuffing out of him.

famous artist pipkun

I want dentist recommendation from Pippa wtf. I don't ever get no medical toothpaste. And stop roughing Colress up Pippa you'll knock the stuffing out of him.
you only get rx paste if your teeth are raw and you need pure flouride to make them stronger.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
is the med tooth paste for enamel decay?
Probably one of the remineralization toothpastes that use synthetic hydroxyapatite in nanoparticle form, the primary compound of enamel.
While there is some debate in dental research, some recent studies suggest that the hydroxyapatite nanoparticles can work better than fluoride and even fill in tiny cavities in enamel.

famous artist pipkun

Probably one of the remineralization toothpastes that use synthetic hydroxyapatite in nanoparticle form, the primary compound of enamel.
While there is some debate in dental research, some recent studies suggest that the hydroxyapatite nanoparticles can work better than fluoride and even fill in tiny cavities in enamel.
damn thats fancy. i only know of the super flouride ones. she says she leaves it on so its probably that.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
damn thats fancy. i only know of the super flouride ones. she says she leaves it on so its probably that.
It was invented by NASA in the 70s because long space missions not only cause bone loss but also rapid loss of enamel.
I saw it in Japan over a decade ago and it seems to be catching on in the US recently.

Edit:
Sangi is the company in Japan making the toothpaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom