Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_YIj2fhmxNM.png

There's a straight Genshin fanbase?

JMForte

JMForte

Oh, and Pippa is wrong about these companies not dying. You'd get surprised at how fast a company can fall apart. There are some that have gone to shit faster than Disney is going to shit and were better off than Disney. Of course the brand of Disney is never going to die because the name itself is worth a lot so if they ever did go bankrupt someone is going to buy that name. Like how we have a new THQ.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I don't know how Pippa runs out of mora if she barely upgrades stuff. I'm sitting on 15,000,000 right now. Granted I haven't played recently at all, but still.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Oh, and Pippa is wrong about these companies not dying. You'd get surprised at how fast a company can fall apart. There are some that have gone to shit faster than Disney is going to shit and were better off than Disney. Of course the brand of Disney is never going to die because the name itself is worth a lot so if they ever did go bankrupt someone is going to buy that name. Like how we have a new THQ.
The A&P Grocery chain says hi. Remember them? No zoomer, and nearly no millennial will know them, but they were absolutely massive and a household name throughout the 1900s. Now, they're gone completely.

The "too big to fail" thing is entirely a scam. It's just there to encourage more government funding to prop up corporations, using the public's fear.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
girls frontline was really fun for a long while...
It's almost over too. Only two or three events left before the storyline ends.
Good thing King Chong keeps using his dad being a corrupt CCP official to funnel money into his autistic Android Girl Hope & Love franchise, so the second game looks better than most AAA budget anime-styled games.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
200 bucks for bijou?

Anime Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
200 bucks on a game she doesnt play.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It defeats the point of having a sponsorship if you blow all your money on shit in the game anyway and come out of the deal in the red, Pippa...

Anime Fan

It defeats the point of having a sponsorship if you blow all your money on shit in the game anyway and come out of the deal in the red, Pippa...
She probably did this with the mahjong collab.

Hff201

Early Adopter

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
This is the fate of people who build teams based on online teambuilding.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Saturnus

haha it's unou
nah this is called sponsorship security & reinvestment. She's investing her sponsorship money back into the company (through gacha) to basically tell MiHiYo that she's a big fan who loves the game to secure another (bigger) sponsorship

Hff201

Early Adopter
nah this is called sponsorship security & reinvestment. She's investing her sponsorship money back into the company (through gacha) to basically tell MiHiYo that she's a big fan who loves the game to secure another (bigger) sponsorship
You and I both know she is nowhere near smart enough to think that far ahead.

kingcaid

Thank you pippa for reminding the donopigs they pay to feed your terrible taste in gacha characters. It's more effective then any shitpost I could come up with.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
see? lol is a better game. no gacha and you can get all the champs for free. and its fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom