How do you get horned up in the prechat to a jong stream :painpeko:

The thrangussy misses his broom
1692751736737.png

Anime Fan

JMForte

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

kingcaid

If I was Krampus I'd be shitting up chat right now asking why its okay for other people to be degenerate. But I really do enjoy poking the bear a bit too much.

JMForte

If I was Krampus I'd be shitting up chat right now asking why its okay for other people to be degenerate. But I really do enjoy poking the bear a bit too much.
Krampus got in trouble for mentioning teens or whatever. Or am I remembering someone else and confusing them?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I don't think there's anything the mods can even do about tards like that, if they had the ability or directive to sweep up terminal unfunny faggots they would've done it already but nothing will change unless Pippa herself lays down the law strict.

To be fair, Krampus's degeneracy was in a league of its' own, not really comparable to one guy saying 'pipcheeks' and a few messages talking about smell or whatever. Still really fucking gay and I wish it was sweepable but eh.

Wow, you summoned him.
1692751971820.png

JMForte

She changed the title on her stream. She's actually turning this into gambling. Holy fuck get help unironically.

Anime Fan

How many games do you think she'll be able to lose in 3 hours?

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't think there's anything the mods can even do about tards like that, if they had the ability or directive to sweep up terminal unfunny faggots they would've done it already but nothing will change unless Pippa herself lays down the law strict.

To be fair, Krampus's degeneracy was in a league of its' own, not really comparable to one guy saying 'pipcheeks' and a few messages talking about smell or whatever. Still really fucking gay and I wish it was sweepable but eh.

Wow, you summoned him.
View attachment 41383
pippaUOH.pngUUUUUUUUUUUU I miss Krampus schizoposting!!!!!pippaUOH.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
However much the Mahjong Soul people paid for this sponsorship, it wasn't enough.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Well, it's 9pm, time for the Jong.

Yes dear.

kingcaid

I will now proceed to hunt down ron phase connect girls for nothing more then my own personal amusement. For the third week in a row.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She changed the title on her stream. She's actually turning this into gambling. Holy fuck get help unironically.

Not even gambling with a win condition either, there's no positive outcome here other than the "pride" of winning at a Fish-astroturfed game no-one will care about a month from now. It's one thing to be a gambling addict, it's another to push your luck for no reason whatsoever...

View attachment 41385UUUUUUUUUUUU I miss Krampus schizoposting!!!!!View attachment 41385
I hate that you're actually useful with archiving, because I really want to tell you to kill yourself right now.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do my eyes deceive me? Is the CCV sub-1k right now? Are we back to a year and half ago?!

Sven

How many games do you think she'll be able to lose in 3 hours?

For a gambler she sure left this vague. does she mean full game not 1st = loss, does she mean if she gets hit with a Ron or Tsumo = loss, or does she mean if she just gets anything but the win on a hand = loss.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom