"Ahem agham, ugh I just choked on my saliva"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Maybe it's a woman moment and she just wants to feel wanted, even if it's footfags.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I don't know if I fully am on board that train yet, she may very well just be extra-extra-extra extraordinarily retarded, but I'm eagerly awaiting Reticule to come and try to vehemently debate this to the death.
She hammered the Colress shit for weeks and kept going with the FLaVR thing long past the point it was funny.

I think she just doesn't know when to let a meme die. Comes with the autism.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Maybe it's just a woman moment and she just wants to feel wanted, even if it's footfags.
If that's the case she already has thousands of people everynight giving their undying attention to see whatever she does for a few hours. That's more wanted than 99% of women on the planet. She's just a degenerate.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I feel like she is coping at this point with the amount of times she does stuff like this. Haha wouldn't it be funny if I had a foot mousepad, wouldn't it be funny if I got feet added to my character reference sheet, wouldn't it be funny if I showed off my pits, wouldn't it be funny if I showed off my feet, like you can only get so far with the meme excuse.
I don't know if I fully am on board that train yet, she may very well just be extra-extra-extra extraordinarily retarded, but I'm eagerly awaiting Reticule to come and try to vehemently debate this to the death.
You're overthinking this, she unironically has a foot fetish, that's all there is to it, just like she obviously actually likes the brother/sister roleplay stuff.

If it were just playing off chat I'd write it off as rolling with the joke, but she's the one initiating all this.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
tiresome.gif

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I'll be honest, I don't buy half the stuff she says she's into. For instance, while I'm sure she likes seeing anime characters ryona'd, something tells me if she had the ability, guts, and permission to do that to someone IRL that she was half-way interested in, I don't think she'd take it or even want to.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You're overthinking this, she unironically has a foot fetish, that's all there is to it, just like she obviously actually likes the brother/sister roleplay stuff.

If it were just playing off chat I'd write it off as rolling with the joke, but she's the one initiating all this.
Pippa doesn't have a brother so she doesn't understand how gross it is. Mamakin and papakin should've tried harder for a son.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

VTuberThrow

I assume she also thinks 500k by the end of the year is impossible.

kingcaid

I assume she also thinks 500k by the end of the year is impossible.
Please understand the bubble cope came back full force because she had a week where she wasn't gaining a thousand subs a day.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I feel like she is coping at this point with the amount of times she does stuff like this. Haha wouldn't it be funny if I had a foot mousepad, wouldn't it be funny if I got feet added to my character reference sheet, wouldn't it be funny if I showed off my pits, wouldn't it be funny if I showed off my feet, like you can only get so far with the meme excuse.
Eventually the bear realizes that you aren't here for the hunting anymore.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Anime Fan

Pippa definitely has an unironic foot fetish. But it feels like she's been containing it less and is getting more comfortable with displaying it publicly lately. Probably because there's a growing portion of her fan base encouraging it. They're in her chat encouraging degenerate behavior and they were in the replies to the latest foot tweet encouraging it:
The person that made the Pippa feet patches:

Krampus (I wish he had actually gotten filtered after last week's collabs):

Others:

One silver lining I guess is that it looked like a majority of the replies were against the idea of the foot asmr with a lot of them coming from long time fans. But there were still a lot that were encouraging the potential foot asmr and I'm worried that she's listening to them more than the people discouraging this behavior. I also wouldn't be surprised if part of the reason she's doing it now is to try and grow her channel more quickly because of whatever nagging her parents have been doing with regards to her subscriber growth.
I hope Pippa pulls up, but with how a large portion of her fanbase is basically encouraging it at this point and since it doesn't really seem like fishman or any of the management at phase has any problems with it right now I'm not too optimistic about it.

lvl8

Yeah, I thought that Krampus fag got filtered a while ago.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
They never ACTUALLY leave they are too mentally ill for that level of maturity instead they lurk then pop back up again to shit things up the nature of the anti is eternal

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nah. He's been around for ages. Unfortunately. Which means Pips getting rid of him is basically off the table. He sperged out during the collab streak but crawled back like 2 days after the last guy was around. Sadly he didn't do everyone a favor and buy a rope. I'd hate to be one of those people but I unironically wish one of her jannies tossed his ass out when he did that gay memebership highlight whining about the collabs.
Outside of particularly rowdy streams where they have to be on a stricter watch for people who go a little too far, all they seem to do is encourage some of her dumb shit (cypher) or play the role of wrangler for shit that generally doesn't need wrangled. (archive)

Even with henri it all had to nose dive into piles of shit before anything was done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom