"Yeah, Rie was also there, and she didn't go to the Shit Museum with us, but don't worry: I bought her the headband"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

"MEER IT" esl rabbit strikes again

ya these word games are not general knowledge they're games

Saturnus

haha it's unou

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm with Rie and Pippa, I hate stupid things like the Seven joke or the circle thing, they're just dumb.
IKR!? Don't people understand what classifies as a side? For 2D shapes, each unique spot along the edge of a shape a line can be placed where it is colinear is a side. Since circles have an infinite number of points in which you can do this, this means circles have an infinite number of sides.

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm with Rie and Pippa, I hate stupid things like the Seven joke or the circle thing, they're just dumb.
Some word play stuff is pretty alright. I'll admit this shit does get old quick for me too because it's somehow a tryhard level of HAHA I'M SO CLEVER.
It amuses me seeing her struggle and get angry about them and get invested in shitting on the idea of them. As far as tolerating them myself though yeah fuck off.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Some word play stuff is pretty alright. I'll admit this shit does get old quick for me too though because it's somehow a tryhard level of HAHA I'M SO CLEVER.
It amuses me seeing her struggle and get angry about them and get invested in shitting on the idea of them. As far as tolerating them myself though yeah fuck off.
Fuck off! This guy was objectively wrong about circles! No amount of word play can fix his critical mistake!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Are you autistic faggots really arguing about shapes right now?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
henri2.png

Hi, Henri.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Taiwan on stream, the Jong sponsorships are forever destroyed...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
IKR!? Don't people understand what classifies as a side? For 2D shapes, each unique spot along the edge of a shape a line can be placed where it is colinear is a side. Since circles have an infinite number of points in which you can do this, this means circles have an infinite number of sides.
Or for an easy visual for the layman, just think about how they original theorized the circumference by drawing a square and cutting it down to add more edges which eventually approached infinity.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Or for an easy visual for the layman, just think about how they original theorized the circumference by drawing a square and cutting it down to add more edges which eventually approached infinity.
I'm beginning to respect you more and more each passing moment!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Get a room you two.

themanimthehills

I avoided the Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader stream because I looked at the thumbnail and assumed it was another collab. But after reading through the comments here, I really hope someone archives it. It sounds like the best stream ever.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm beginning to respect you more and more each passing moment!
Go fix each other in a math classroom and let us have fun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Takes all the colors to make a rainbow, Luigi.

Except black.
Ain't no black in a rainbow.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
A bit late to the response, but no amount of saying "IT WAS A JOKE" will stop the physically or mentally underaged from attacking you, Pippa

They won't stop until you no longer exist, and will continue even long after you pass, which you should know by now from the last decade plus of even being remotely online

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There's a little too much
J60Im_9b_400x400.jpg
going on in here over brain teasers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom