"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

These screams of rage are directed at the unicorns she somehow picked up the last few months.:smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
These screams of rage are directed at the unicorns she somehow picked up the last few months.:smugpipi:
What honestly amazes me the most is that a unicorn creep like Krampus has stuck around since pretty much debut (has a 19 month membership) and is only now starting to go completely apeshit (assuming, of course, that /vt/ post from earlier is actually him and that there aren't just multiple retards with the same mindset).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What honestly amazes me the most is that a unicorn creep like Krampus has stuck around since pretty much debut (has a 19 month membership) and is only now starting to go completely apeshit (assuming, of course, that /vt/ post from earlier is actually him and that there aren't just multiple retards with the same mindset).
Tourist season is starting, he can't take both Pippa's betrayal and that at the same time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Didn't the ATF set up a honey pot that got raided by the FBI? I'm pretty sure there are multiple stories of the FBI arresting other FBI running honey pots.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This game really brings out her schizo energy as expected.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1684894849161.png

Got any input, @Short?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
For every one unicorn that bows out of Pippa's stream I will do absolutely nothing because nobody will notice they're gone and they won't be missed, fuck you.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm not (shooting the dog), I'm not the ATF. - Pipkin Pippa, 2023

hololive ruined /jp/

Didn't the ATF set up a honey pot that got raided by the FBI? I'm pretty sure there are multiple stories of the FBI arresting other FBI running honey pots.
theres the 4chan shitpost but thats all i've ever read.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Spergatory

Early Adopter
How can Krampus be a unicorn if Pippa already belongs to him?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
We all knew Pippa playing Deus Ex would result in some kino content and I am happy to see this stream has not disappointed.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Her body doesn't remember what it is like to be fed.
Her blood sugar is through the roof.
Lord have mercy.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
On the topic of feds, I remember learning how to use a computer from a three-letter agent as a child, in the garage alongside my other cousins, in which we were informed to intentionally enter a honey pot just to see it being taken down in real time.

In retrospect, we probably should have been incredibly more wary about this entire situation, but at least there's an anchor point to look into if I'm ever activated with an MKUltra trigger phrase.

The stream's been fun though, I should replay Deus Ex again. Again. Again. (Again.)

themanimthehills

The stream's been fun though, I should replay Deus Ex again. Again. Again. (Again.)
That better not take priority over YIIK, mother fucker.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How can Krampus be a unicorn if Pippa already belongs to him?
You are not funny and you should feel genuine shame.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
That better not take priority over YIIK, mother fucker.
I don't know what you could possibly referring to, but if for some reason I did, it wouldn't be up to me

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
On the topic of feds, I remember learning how to use a computer from a three-letter agent as a child, in the garage alongside my other cousins, in which we were informed to intentionally enter a honey pot just to see it being taken down in real time.

In retrospect, we probably should have been incredibly more wary about this entire situation, but at least there's an anchor point to look into if I'm ever activated with an MKUltra trigger phrase.

The Rie larper is out of control and now the Rin one is. This whole website is a fed operation

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
The Rie larper is out of control and now the Rin one is. This whole website is a fed operation
But I'm not Rin though

The entire world's a fed operation, if you really think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom