"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1684376705294.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is right about art.

It's a trend I dislike in modern Western writing in general, everything has to either be a whacky joke or an epic reference. I'm not saying everything needs to be uptight and serious, you can write light-hearted stories that work well, but a little bit of sincerity goes a long way.
That's pretty much what killed Borderlands, the second one was funny but the serious moments were still serious. The third one and worse yet the new tales was just none stop jokes that weren't funny.

Or the Ghostbusters movies, the original had very dry and pointed humor that was rooted in reality that's memorable. The female remake was screaming and fart jokes.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fun fact, the score of Clockwork Orange was done by a tranny

EDIT: Christ, this is the second time I got cucked by youtube today

EDIT 2: Don't fuck me now youtube

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Just like I Have Too Many Henris and I Must Not Become AM was written in like one night, after Harlan Ellison went on a coke binge.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is right about ChatGPT in its current state, if you can't tell it's an AI article right now, you're an NPC.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah Clock work orange is nearly as deep or creative as Pikachu goes to the circus 2. Great points Pippa, very cool :annoyedpippa:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah Clock work orange is nearly as deep or creative as Pikachu goes to the circus 2. Great points Pippa, very cool :annoyedpippa:
Remember, War and Peace is a meme book, only send her light novel recommendations.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I think Robert Heinlein is a cuck!"
Yet another instance of Pippa being right on accident.

E: I think I was misremembering the plot of Stranger in a Strange Land and have unfairly sullied his name.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Reject artistic subjectivity, embrace objective beauty

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Remember, War and Peace is a meme book, only send her light novel recommendations.
Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon is a literary masterpiece and beats any old fart "classics" out of the water. :smugpipi:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I love RPGs whose combat essentially boils down to doing a QTE over and over again. What deep, complex, and challenging gameplay!

God's Strongest Dragoon

"I think Robert Heinlein is a cuck!"
Yet another instance of Pippa being right on accident.
Since we're on the topic of cuck writers, don't let this stream make you forget that Alan Moore was in 3-way relationship with 2 women, where he had 2 daughters, and the 2 women ended up leaving him and took his daughters with them.

lvl8

Since we're on the topic of cuck writers, don't let this stream make you forget that Alan Moore was in 3-way relationship with 2 women, where he had 2 daughters, and the 2 women ended up leaving him and took his daughters with them.
He's single again.

Topo Chico

Wow she is bad at every video game she plays :fishmandispair:

3 game over screens already?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also Watchmen is about right wing extremism or something, I dunno, he can't quite decide on what he wants it to be about.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I love RPGs whose combat essentially boils down to doing a QTE over and over again. What deep, complex, and challenging gameplay!
It would be fun in small doses, but I'm with you, with turn based it's better to just make it a strategy thing with options on how you use abilities as opposed to how well you mash buttons.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
BUT BRO ITS LIKE PAPER MARIO!!! WE ALL LOVED PAPER MARIO!!!
just hitting "attack" and setting it to auto-fight early game is BAD and UNFUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom