"I miss when people's heads were getting chopped off and put onto tortoises. I am simple, simple monkey-brain. Monkey-brain want violence."Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit: for context Shiina was a car show model for import shows for a short time "you know how they like Import models to have.... a certain look..you know..."
Yes, obviously they need star woman models 🌠for their space cars:smugpipi:

Nonsense. I'm calling this bullshit out. If you want me to believe this garbage, you'd better post the photos now.

I'm not sure if I'm blessed that I'm gonna be gone a couple days or not. The game as far as I've ever seen is trash, but that level of cringe with Pippa is usually.. some sort of stream content.

I think it's really interesting that Yiik is a bad game - it's basically Earthbound by way of millennial hipsters - but it's some weird unique sort of bad where it has staying power, man. People have heard of it. It didn't just disappear into the memory hole right after launch or just languish on an abandoned itch.io profile for eternity. Maybe it's the way in which clearly a whole lot of effort went into the presenttion but the story is something a 13-year-old would write and think is very profound.

So... is that car stream just gone?

NO LOICENCE!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nonsense. I'm calling this bullshit out. There's no way I'm going to believe this garbage unless you have the photos to prove it.

chasesaysnodoxing.PNG

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nonsense. I'm calling this bullshit out. If you want me to believe this garbage, you'd better post the photos now.

I think it's really interesting that Yiik is a bad game - it's basically Earthbound by way of millennial hipsters - but it's some weird unique sort of bad where it has staying power, man. People have heard of it. It didn't just disappear into the memory hole right after launch or just languish on an abandoned itch.io profile for eternity. Maybe it's the way in which clearly a whole lot of effort went into the presenttion but the story is something a 13-year-old would write and think is very profound.

NO LOICENCE!
Couldn't say. I only very vaguely remember it being a cringefest watching oneyplays, but that was a good while ago. Granted it's not like cringefests can't be enjoyable. Just depends on who's on the ride with you I guess. Pippa's going to be an interesting case. I also wonder if she's actually going to pull punches a bit due to the va thing on twitter lol
I won't know til I'm back in a few days either way so. Guess we'll see if there's even a VoD or anything. Or anything of vtubing in general left with what this year is trying.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

themanimthehills

Does anyone here know if Pippa is playing the most recently updated version of YIIK or if she's playing the original version. I really hope she's playing the unupdated version because apparently they've made changes to the game to make it not as terrible, like cutting down on some of Alex's long-winded monologues.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You know what would be content, good or otherwise?

If Pippa interviewed him after The YIIK-ening regarding the project or - better yet, have him co-host the playthrough

That would certainly be content

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
If you wanna know more about the game, and see what Pippa's in for, this is THE video on it, aside from TehSnakerer's video...

Unfortunately because of things like the Running Shine vid, you should watch their content as it's all excellent, and others criticizing the game, the creator went and George Lucas'd YIIK. There's several points in the OneyPlays playthrough of YIIK where they comment how things are different now from when it released like how after one of the boss fights, the golden alpaca on I think, instead of all the characters just standing there awkwardly with no music there's now an epic cut scene. It's almost like when Daddy Derrick went and "fixed" Cool Cat.

Some people might argue that we are no longer getting the true YIIK experience but those people are autistic and larp as a rat with gats and call themselves Templeton.

hololive ruined /jp/

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: I'm watching the Doug DeMuro interview now, and they actually talk about the Ferrari video Pippa watched specifically. Weird how things coincide so much sometimes, though I supposed with social media certain things will be discussed regardless due to popularity.

You know what would be content, good or otherwise?

If Pippa interviewed him after The YIIK-ening regarding the project or - better yet, have him co-host the playthrough

That would certainly be content
More Pippa interviews yes, yes.

Another one trying to hide the BBC fml
No, you don't understand, she's just trying to make it a better viewing experience for her audience by removing the darkies and Br*tish.

Last edited:

Templeton

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't wait for the Kiwi Farms post "Colress fucked me"

I still can't get the website to work so I cant quote that Verbatim

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
There is now a non-zero percent possibility for an Andrew Tate collab:

The dimensional merge is real, and it WILL hurt you

Templeton

There is now a non-zero percent possibility for an Andrew Tate collab:

The dimensional merge is real, and it WILL hurt you

We are all gonna fucking die.

Topo Chico

Azehara looking for the CONTENT

1684369467422.png
1684370128936.png 1684370146076.png
And a liked tweet as a treat 1684370213256.png
T-30 mins tell stream up my yiikers

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
T-30 mins tell stream up my yiikers

Will YIIKkin YIIKka get filtered by the braindead easy but annoyingly slow combat?
Or the writing?
Or the obtuse world layouts?

Will she simp for Alex purely because he's also Colress?
Will the devs get mad over this on twitter?
Will she actually like the game because her taste in media is the worst I've ever seen?

Find out tonight, on YIIK 2: The Quest To YIIK Myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom