"What is the point of being able to cast fire... if I can't light my classmates on fire! What is the point! 0/10, so disappointed"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I know its been an impressive amount of time, literal months ago, a time most of us don't remember. But the people wearing the masks are the same people who would have a mental freakout and give away your position in the jungle.

*a less autistic take but an example*

Day one of the covid starting lockdowns. One of my fatass employees (one of the ones who bought up all the toilet paper), had a fucking absolute meltdown over the situation. Big into masks, but also never got a test. Fucker got COVID from his fatass daughter and passed it onto me. I know because he refused to take a test and when I did I was positive. Absolute deadweight
The last decade has really drove home that at least 30% of the population is worthless and only makes shit worse.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Please chat, keep asking her about masks, surely she won't get annoyed. :smugpipi:

Topo Chico

1684031243250.png
Based schizo
Also no pippa you need to speak American

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This has to be the most American stream of all time.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Please stop being a white woman for one minute Pippa, people talking foreign languages in public are fucking obnoxious.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This stream is Pippa proving she never goes outside.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa "Who cares other people are talking badly about me"

Pippa, self awareness plz

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Please stop being a white woman for one minute Pippa, people talking foreign languages in public are fucking obnoxious.
It's obnoxious but freaking out about it is lame to. Now if they can't speak English and are in a role that requires communication then that's not ok.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>"who cares if they talk shit about me", says the woman who didnt want to do a D&D stream out of fear of backseating

Although it is fun to watch gringos bitch because they didnt take their highschool spanish class :^)

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

It's obnoxious but freaking out about it is lame to. Now if they can't speak English and are in a role that requires communication then that's not ok.
No, having a nation full of people who don't speak the native language breeds distrust and discord within/between the population. Not to mention how it erodes the larger cultural identity of the nation. It's objectively bad. Diversity, be it in be language or race is bad for a country.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
No, having a nation full of people who don't speak the native language breeds distrust and discord within population. Not to mention how it erodes the larger cultural identity of the nation. It's objectively bad. Diversity, be it in be language or race is bad for a country.
I don't disagree with that but sometimes people just speak a different language and need to communicate an idea that's harder to communicate in the countries language. I think if you live somewhere you should learn the language of that place.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I dunno man. Personally I always found it really annoying when I'm standing there and have to hear "nigga" this and "nigga" that. Or other such weird dialect shit. Like what the fuck even is "We wuz kangs, das riiiite" anyway?
:smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The amount of white woman we are seeing on this stream is reaching supernova levels

This includes the nancy boys

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Open the car door from the outside, immediate self-defense response

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I dunno man. Personally I always found it really annoying when I'm standing there and have to hear "nigga" this and "nigga" that. Or other such weird dialect shit. Like what the fuck even is "We wuz kangs, das riiiite" anyway?
:smugpipi:
wyatt_bix-nood.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The amount of white woman we are seeing on this stream is reaching supernova levels
but enough about Pippa, the people on the videos are annoying too you know :^)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I don't disagree with that but sometimes people just speak a different language and need to communicate an idea that's harder to communicate in the countries language. I think if you live somewhere you should learn the language of that place.
Every day, people come up to me asking where something is while knowing no English. They waste my time trying to figure out what they want that I could be doing on my actual job. It gets infuriating and I've grown to dislike non-english speakers in America because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom