"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Damn, burgers really just can't imagine that chicken and eggs in civilized countries don't have salmonella and can be eaten raw.
This nigga eats raw chicken.
:SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Red delicious apples are goated! Fight me on this! I expect at least 5 responses by the time I get back!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"What's up with people doing healthy shit? AM I right?"~Woman on track to kill herself by 25 via soda, alcohol and over the counter meds :sakanapleasepippa:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>i don't have any problems
I don't have an X big enough.

"What's up with people doing healthy shit? AM I right?"~Woman on track to kill herself by 25 via soda, alcohol and over the counter meds
:sakanapleasepippa:
That's by the end of the year, if she isn't 25 already.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"I don't have any problems". Pippa stop lying to yourself.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things

God's Strongest Dragoon

Damn, burgers really just can't imagine that chicken and eggs in civilized countries don't have salmonella and can be eaten raw.
The US has a history of some horrendous food handling conditions, which resulted in the FDA. Over the past half century, the FDA has basically become a meme agency and doesn't enforce shit, which resulted in the slow return to shit conditions. I hate vegans but I agree with them that stuffing hundreds of chickens in crowded and filthy areas is a bad idea.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pippa is talking about Jilly Juice, and it was literally salt water made with cabbage and the salt content would kill you over time.

It was some insane shit.

Yeah, that lady was crazy. She gave away her recipes for free so it's not like she was charging money for a miracle cure, but there was (still is probably) a cult of personality around her. It was so sad seeing these videos of kids who were being fed that shit by their parents. Of course drinking what was basically massive amounts of saltwater every day, without a bunch of regular water to balance it out, was making people really, really sick. "Oh, I'm finding parasites in my stool!" No, that was chunks of intestinal lining, man.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This stream has been wholesome and the feelgood stream of the day.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
These two are so fucking gay holy shit.

It's the best :sanasmile:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, that lady was crazy. She gave away her recipes for free so it's not like she was charging money for a miracle cure, but there was (still is probably) a cult of personality around her. It was so sad seeing these videos of kids who were being fed that shit by their parents. Of course drinking what was basically massive amounts of saltwater every day, without a bunch of regular water to balance it out, was making people really, really sick. "Oh, I'm finding parasites in my stool!" No, that was chunks of intestinal lining, man.
The best part is when people were trying to pickle their cabbage to make sauerkraut but didn't make it acidic enough, resulting in them getting botulism.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God, Pippa + Lisa streams are some of the best collabs ever. I need more of these in my life.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope those two and maybe some others like Tenma or Sleepy can meetup and do shit that does not include killing yourself

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
These two are so fucking gay holy shit.
There's a reason all of Lisa's sussy art is Pippa x Lisa.

I only found out because I was looking for the Lisa skateboarding picture. I have no impure thoughts about Lisa.

20220928_104928.jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
There's a reason all of Lisa's sussy art is Pippa x Lisa.

I only found out because I was looking for the Lisa skateboarding picture. I have no impure thoughts about Lisa.

View attachment 24826
I'm not even surprised lol. That said I still find the idea of sexualizing either of them weird, albeit for VERY different reasons.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom