"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
And after I was willing to pretend your weird shit didn't exist this is how you repay me?
Sometimes I want to watch the world burn.

This "ITS THE SAME GUY" has come up a few times in the past. Does Pippa have that shit where she can't identify people's faces? Is it part of her autism? It's not the first time she makes a remark about some dude or girl looking like another dude or girl. If it wasn't for hair color I have a feeling she wouldn't be able to tell some anime characters apart.

View attachment 24339
Is this what Punkalopi does in between streams? She's got as many tattoos as that bitch.
Oh shit, she does look a bit like her. Apparently, the Lopi tats were not real.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why do they all have those fucking face/septum piercings

they're fucking hideous, if you see a chick with those run for your fucking life

it's not even accurate to the little baby roleplay shit, they're just deforming their faces for no reason

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sometimes I want to watch the world burn.

This "ITS THE SMAE GUY" has come up a few times in the past. Does Pippa have that shit where she can't identify people's faces? Is it part of her autism? It's not the first time she makes a remark about some dude or girl looking like another dude or girl. If it wasn't for hair color I have a feeling she wouldn't be able to tell some anime characters apart.
Yes, it is a part of autism.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This "ITS THE SMAE GUY" has come up a few times in the past. Does Pippa have that shit where she can't identify people's faces? Is it part of her autism? It's not the first time she makes a remark about some dude or girl looking like another dude or girl. If it wasn't for hair color I have a feeling she wouldn't be able to tell some anime characters apart.
Rabbit is horribly face blind.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Because they're NPC's and this weird fetish shit is drilled into them by the globohomo media?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Based Pippa and Kirsche! Libertarian mindset, idc just I don't want to see it
the "i dont care what you do behind closed doors" attitude is what eventually leads to societies degrading like this. they should be shamed into not doing it, period, even if they only do it 'behind closed doors'.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I think I might need to take a leaf out of @The Proctor and catch up on watching this ragdoll he recommends to wash down the horror of this stream.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Based Pippa and Kirsche! Libertarian mindset, idc just I don't want to see it
This used to make sense until the libertarian party became a clown show, basically arguing age is a number, and "do what you want as long as we don't have to see" led to and became "Everyone should be able to wear strap-ons and dog masks in public rainbow parades." This whole view is a large part of why things got so fucked.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The comic, for those who don't know
ee8.png

JMForte

Do i have to make Pippa diaper AI art?
No. Pippa already has diaper art because she attracted a diaperfag and I have had the displeasure of seeing some of their art posted on /vt/

I don't want to see more.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The libertarian mindset is fucking retarded.
My biggest issue with some libertarians is the false belief that America has a free market and their willful ignorance on corporate power, also the retarded belief that only governments can be oppressive.
There is very little difference between a criminal and a corporate organization, see United Fruit Company subverting Latin American governments for example.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
No. Pippa already has diaper art because she attracted a diaperfag and I have had the displeasure of seeing some of their art posted on /vt/
Chase was the diaper guy, wasn't he?

My biggest issue with some libertarians is the false belief that America has a free market and their willful ignorance on corporate power, also the retarded belief that only governments can be oppressive.
There is very little difference between a criminal and a corporate organization, see United Fruit Company subverting Latin American governments for example.
Which is funny because Ayn Rand made it a point that it wasn't just the government that was the issue in Atlas Shrugged and The Fountain Head but rather it was every aspect of society that created false markets from companies to universities and the government was only part of the problem.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think I might need to take a leaf out of @The Proctor and catch up on watching this ragdoll he recommends to wash down the horror of this stream.
Shes comfy and cute. If she gets corrupted there is no God and I will become the Antichrist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

they're fucking hideous, if you see a chick with those run for your fucking life

it's not even accurate to the little baby roleplay shit, they're just deforming their faces for no reason
Those cheap cartoony tats with the cottagecore clothes are a massive red flag, it's like signalling

thrwy0017

This is genuinely the of the most disturbing video of the stream to me, i hope these people never have children

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Pacifiers at raves, Kirsche just gave me a flashback so I hard I could smell the vicks vaporrub.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Those cheap cartoony tats with the cottagecore clothes are a massive red flag, it's like signalling
It's the "I miss when the legal age to marry was 12" signal.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I would've used a different word to describe the thought process of me, Kirsche, and Pippa. But idk what that word would be

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

How many Vtubers do you think act like this "Pretty Princess Rules" chick? I bet there are a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom