Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Pippa seriously needs to either
a) move out of the ghetto and into an actually nice neighborhood
b) move in with people she trusts to go out and do more things together
or c) see a therapist to learn tactics to reduce her paranoia/anxiety when going out
Preferably a combination of all three.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That would still involve the literal theft of my seed. :annoyedpippa:
Your seed isn't part of the equation, you just become a stepfather to Tyrone's child.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
b) move in with people she trusts to go out and do more things together with people
or c) see a therapist to learn tactics to reduce her paranoia/anxiety
Unironically, there are many rural places out West or the in Midwest where she could no doubt afford a house (and lets be fair could the internet be worse?!) and these issues would essentially be erased.

Like hell, even West Texas would work

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wut now Pippa? You're gonna read a comic or watch a streamer to have a manic episode so you're more erratic and not so schitzo? What? :shiinastare:
I'm usually right next to Pippa on the short bus, but she's lost me here.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It's getting kinda exhausting listening to her cope away and rationalize her constant self-sabotaging instead of trying to do literally anything at all about it, when she actually has, at least the financial, capability to improve her situation.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wut now Pippa? You're gonna read a comic or watch a streamer to have a manic episode so you're more erratic and not so schitzo? What? :shiinastare:
I'm usually right next to Pippa on the short bus, but she's lost me here.
Pippa moment. Please understand.

lvl8

Pippa's ideal house is the Spencer Mansion. You'll need a heart shaped key to enter a section of the house, kill a mutant plant to get a medallion to get to the yard, etc.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You know what annoys me about modern house design? There's no room that's away from external windows, so you can't set up a safe room as your bedroom, you have to always risk being exposed to the outside, so you have to decide where yo place your bedroom. I chose near the street as it's more visible and a person breaking in is more likely to be spotted.

Pippa's ideal house is the Spencer Mansion. You'll need a heart shaped key to enter a section of the house, kill a mutant plant to get a medallion to get to the yard, etc.
Not going to lie, I've always loved the RE secret lab mansions.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It's getting kinda exhausting listening to her cope away and rationalize her constant self-sabotaging instead of trying to do literally anything at all about it, when she actually has, at least the financial, capability to improve her situation.
Just do what I do and tell yourself its all kayfabe.
In reality Pippa has a loving family, a $250,000 home in the suburbs and plays tennis on her days off.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"If I saw this, I'd cry" - Pippa talking about a black man in her house.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The whole "someone was next to you while you were sleeping" is pretty horrifying. Like imagine one day you're just casually looking through your phone's photo gallery and you see random photos of yourself sleeping. And it wasn't a one night occurrence, the photos are all from different dates.

Nogglor

Weeb loser
b) move in with people she trusts to go out and do more things together with people
or c) see a therapist to learn tactics to reduce her paranoia/anxiety when going out
Or preferably a combination of all three.
She'll more than likely move, but that's it. She'll never surround herself with stable human beings who'll help her through life and she'll NEVER EVER go to therapy.
Pippa is a self-sabotaging person who prefers to suffer in isolation rather than go through the hardship that is self-improvement. She'll always talk herself down because its easier to lay down and rot.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Unironically, there are many rural places out West or the in Midwest where she could no doubt afford a house (and lets be fair could the internet be worse?!) and these issues would essentially be erased.

Like hell, even West Texas would work
It probably be best if she moved in with Sleepy and had a Mari Hina like setup.

Speech To Text

I'm sure the mold, bugs, and smell would keep most intruders away.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Perfect opportunity for a secret karaoke of "Keep Your Rifle By Your Side"

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It probably be best if she moved in with Sleepy and had a Mari Hina like setup.
Sleepy pro bunker confirmed. Would be awkward to live with Pippa and Sleepy, but maybe it's more of a compound series of bunkers that have tunnel networks than just one bunker.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's honestly sad to hear how disillusioned she is to the outside world. Even with the internet and working from home staying inside all the time with no real human interaction will just slowly eat you away from the inside. I do hope Pippa's friends can knock some kind of sense into her, but that just seems like pure cope at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom