John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
DO NOT PUT YOUR THUMB ON THE MIDDLE OF THE CARD REEEEEEEEE

Spergatory

Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
God damn, I'm glad I stopped caring about Pokemon cards decades ago. Shit seems retarded these days.
God damn, I hate that a friend made me get back into pokemon cards. Shit is retarded these days.

thank god I only care about crown zenith atm BUT the one card I REALLY want is 300 fucking bucks and rare as FUCK

478100.png
WHY DO ALL THE GIRATINA CARDS COST A BILLION DOLLARS AND WHY IS THERE ONLY 2 COOL ONES AAAAAAAAAAA
860556076788482048.webp

but its okay I can keep building up my piplup binder

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We can't see what kind of patterned sweater she's wearing today. Failure of a stream. :annoyedpippa:
There's still time we might get a sweater dox, I bet it's adorable.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>TFW you will never take little sister(adult) Pippa to a new set limited release event and help her build her deck and watch her lose to 9 year olds
:shiinastare::faunacry:
Does pokemon even do that though?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
somewhere below this will be a reticule post about how he wishes he could open her card packs for her

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Her palms are sweaty, her pokemon cards spaghetti.

somewhere below this will be a post about how reticule wishes he could open her card packs for her
I was going to post that actually, but got distracting by the obvious joke.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
"My hands are sweaty"
Anyone else just get the urge to sniff and lick her palms?

JMForte

I really think Pippa needs to get a better camera set up or something. I get that she is terrified of showing her face by accident but her camera set up just seems awkward.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In most situations I'd assume these were unofficial reseals done with stronger glue, but in Pippa's case I think she's just too weak to open them...

"My hands are sweaty"
Anyone else just get the urge to sniff and lick her palms?
Can't say I do, that seems like a you thing.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
somewhere below this will be a reticule post about how he wishes he could open her card packs for her
Worse, I'm afraid.
close.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I really think Pippa needs to get a better camera set up or something. I get that she is terrified of showing her face by accident but her camera set up just seems awkward.
If she set up a box, with the camera on a view port and had a hand opening in the box, she could assure no accidental dox.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
If she set up a box, with the camera on a view port and had a hand opening in the box, she could assure no accidental dox.
Or just wear a mask.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

If she's that scared just wear a mask, but this is also the woman who does unboxxing streams with no knife or scissors.

JMForte

I hope she finds something out that she is comfortable with because the camera angle and set up gets worse and worse every hand cam stream.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I was strictly anti-mask during lockdown, but in Pippa's room I'd need one.
You're just weak.

I hope she finds something out that she is comfortable with because the camera angle and set up gets worse and worse every hand cam stream.
I think the set up is just bad today because she was charging her camera and couldn't test the display.

wew

Male hag love!
Hand cams are hard as fuck to set up and get right. You have to reach around the camera and deal with your vision and what the cam is seeing. Plus a good camera cost way to much. now and days they ask you to pay a fucking sub to use it on your pc with their program that makes it work.
I fucking hate modern tech so much bros you have no idea.....

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I was strictly anti-mask during lockdown, but in Pippa's room I'd need one.
The real reason Pippa still wears a mask outside is because she's too used to the smell of her house that the foreign smells of the outside world scare her.

Hff201

Early Adopter
That Klefki card's going on the side for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom